John J. Rambo vs Beck (The Rundown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. Unarmed H2H deathmatch
2. Gunfight in empty Penn Station; both get Berettas with unlimited ammo
3. Melee fight in Initech Office Building

Who takes it?

KingD19
1. Beck
2. Beck
3. Beck

Lestov16
IDK. Rambo was capable of ripping out saomeone's throat in H2H, and IDK if Beck's wielding a rifle in one hand and shooting the gun right out of Hatcher's hand is as impressive as Rambo quickdrawing on 6 men who had their guns trained directly on him.

KingD19
Beck shoulder charged through a brick pillar and displayed several other super strength feats. Grip strength isn't everything, and Beck is incredibly skilled in a fight. I doubt Rambo would even be able get a hold on his neck.

And again, those feats are good for different reasons and not really comparable. But consider the recoil of a rifle which is pretty noticeable even with a sufficiently strong shooter with proper grip and technique unless specially constructed. Beck with one hand outstretched from a fair distance shot a gun out of a man's hand. The strength, skill, and accuracy needed for that simple feat is insane.

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
The strength, skill, and accuracy needed for that simple feat is insane.

It's impressive yes, but IDK if it outdoes Rambo's quickdraw feat, which is just as/more insane

KingD19
It does outdo it. Just as Rambo's outshines Beck's feat. As I said, they're both superhumanly impressive and seemingly impossible, but in different ways.

Going by this random map(which may or may not be complete or fully accurate anymore and obviously doesn't compensate for the entire blueprint including furniture and equipment and lighting) http://www.mta.info/lirr/AlternateRoute/maps/PennStation.jpg, this will be more of a battle of luck or wits or possibly attrition. Whoever gets the drop on the other guy is winning, and it's easy for both of them to sneak around despite them being massive.

Fight 2 is more of a toss-up than anything in my redacted opinion after pointing out Rambo's gunslinging skills.

Lestov16
I'll probably give the gunfight to Rambo then, since he is far better at stealth and attrition than Beck.

golem370
Beck good speed agaist bull-whip guys. Rambo is more out to kill

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Lestov16
It's impressive yes, but IDK if it outdoes Rambo's quickdraw feat, which is just as/more insane yup. Rambo rapes.

NemeBro
Whoever gets the drop on the other guy is winning, and it's easy for both of them to sneak around despite them being massive. Stallone is like 5'9".

Beck has over half a foot on the guy.

golem370
Dolph Lundgren alsop had half a foot on him.

The Fat Rambo
Let's see.....Rambo is a trained killer. Beck is a really good fighter......

golem370
Rambo is old Beck is young he has shown great durability stamina and willpower, He fell down a mountain hitting trees on the way down he fell into the water at 25 mph he fell out of a tree hitting trees on the way down, he was able to will his muscles to work when poisoned. He wins

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Lestov16
It's impressive yes, but IDK if it outdoes Rambo's quickdraw feat, which is just as/more insane Could you be so kind as to post the feat of which you speak?

KingD19
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Let's see.....Rambo is a trained killer. Beck is a really good fighter......

Beck is also a highly trained killer. The reason he didn't want to use any guns throughout the entire movie was because he was so damn good with them and had killed a lot of people. As soon as he gets guns in his hands at the end(a rifle and a shotgun if I recall), he starts oneshotting bad guys, with full sized rifles and shotguns, in one hand each. The accuracy and strength for those is ridiculous.

The Fat Rambo
Beck is also a highly trained killer. The reason he didn't want to use any guns throughout the entire movie was because he was so damn good with them and had killed a lot of people. As soon as he gets guns in his hands at the end(a rifle and a shotgun if I recall), he starts oneshotting bad guys, with full sized rifles and shotguns, in one hand each. The accuracy and strength for those is ridiculous. Lol and the guys Beck took on were like all highly trained and stuff. Rambo raped Russian special forces, platoons of them, with a knife and a bow.

Rambo>>>>>>Beck in every possible way.

KingD19
Rambo also had the luxury of sneaking around in a jungle. Beck had to go into a pretty much wide open town and people knew he was coming.

The Fat Rambo
Yeah, sure. Witness:

kEMdMYql7RI

5 men, 6 shots, all taken out in about one second. All had the drop on him too.

Have fun dodging this.

Robtard
Was actually closer to 2 seconds, like 1.7 seconds.

The Fat Rambo
Oh man I was WAY off.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Oh man I was WAY off.

yes

The Fat Rambo
calm down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.