Black Alice VS Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
They say the thing that makes someone truly magic can never be stolen....

who wins?

Cogito
Doom could definitely still take it, since magic isn't the only card in his hand.

Galan007
Alice would steal his magic. All of it. She'd then conjure the magics of another character she's duped in the past, and proceed to tool him-- Spectre, Phantom Stranger, or Thunderbolt's powers ought to do.

And yes, she has preformed the above on panel. Multiple times.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Alice would steal his magic. All of it. She'd then conjure the magics of another character she's duped in the past, and proceed to tool him-- Spectre, Phantom Stranger, or Thunderbolt's powers ought to do.

And yes, she has preformed the above on panel. Multiple times.

Didn't remember that she could do that...but then I haven't read too many of her appearances.

Galan007
As she became more adept with her powers, she was able to recall the abilities she'd usurped in the past, even if the specific magic user she approximated was nowhere to be found...

chipguy_okay
Well shit, I didn't remember that either. Okay, what if Doom gets prep-time before the fight?

Galan007
You should probably limit Alice's abilities to Doom only, so that she can't become Spectre(for example) in the midst of battle.

As for added prep time, I don't know. Doom cannot prep with magic, otherwise he'd just end up making Alice more powerful. He'd have to prep with tech/science.

JakeTheBank
Doom blinds her with science.

Golgo13
Alice.

Mindset

And yes, she has preformed the above on panel. Multiple times. Cool, Doom breaks her neck.

psycho gundam

And yes, she has preformed the above on panel. Multiple times. it's a temporary effect

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's a temporary effect What is?

psycho gundam
her magic stealing thing. it's one of the limitations of her power, not that it means she loses or anything but it's not absolutely perfect

Galan007
Oh, well yeah, the power she dupes has some sort of time limit on its usage. It's her ability to recall powers she has duped in the past, without having to make any sort of contact with the 'dupee', that makes her such a powerhouse, imo.

For the purposes of this thread, however, I'm just going to assume that she cannot dupe anyone but Doom. That said, she'd steal all of Doom's magical power, which would essentially turn this battle into "Doom's armor vs. Doom's magic"-- and Doom's magic trumps his armor's capabilities, imo.

Mindset
Nah, he breaks her neck.

Galan007
Or that. thumb up

Golgo13
Oh, well yeah, the power she dupes has some sort of time limit on its usage. It's her ability to recall powers she has duped in the past, without having to make any sort of contact with the 'dupee', that makes her such a powerhouse, imo.

For the purposes of this thread, however, I'm just going to assume that she cannot dupe anyone but Doom. That said, she'd steal all of Doom's magical power, which would essentially turn this battle into "Doom's armor vs. Doom's magic"-- and Doom's magic trumps his armor's capabilities, imo.

Remember when she had to touch people to gain their powers? :/

Galan007
Sure do. But like I said above, that limitation was eventually removed.

quanchi112
Doom wins.

Branlor Swift
Black Alice steals Doom's magic.

And then she gets overloaded and blows up

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Black Alice steals Doom's magic.

And then she gets overloaded and blows up thumb up

pym-ftw
thumb up

Q99
Doom's magic is not near enough to overwhelm her.

Sure do. But like I said above, that limitation was eventually removed.

Heck, it was only temporarily there. She didn't need to touch anyone to steal Dr. Fate, Captain Marvel, or so on.

Touching someone just seems to be an easy alternative to make sure she steals that one person's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.