Attention movie nerds help requested! Sad driving at night scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kendrick90
I'm looking to make a list of movies that incorporate the scene where a character is driving at night contemplating something and maybe its raining too.

First example that got me thinking about was "My Best Friend's Girl" with Jason Biggs being the sad guy driving at night.

In the end I'd love to make a compilation montage of all the scenes from the different movies.

Thanks for your help!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3443/taxidriver1.jpg

-Pr-
Clerks 2.

Rocky 4, also.

Mindset
Fast & Furious 1-6

-Pr-
laughing out loud

You ****.

Impediment
nYHnIhLzS1s

BruceSkywalker
just read a 20 million page novel instead in 28.7 minutes

Gideon58
One of my favorite driving scenes, though I don't think it's at night, is from BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN when Jack (Jake Gyllenhaal) is planning to spend the weekend with Ennis (Heath Ledger), but learns that Ennis has his daughters for the weekend and can't be with Jack. Jack is then seen driving away from Ennis' ranch, fighting the tears as they begin to roll down his face...it's a heartbreaking moment, beautifully played by Gyllenhaal.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by kendrick90
I'm looking to make a list of movies that incorporate the scene where a character is driving at night contemplating something and maybe its raining too.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3443/taxidriver1.jpg

You have just described the entire hour and a half of Drive, with Ryan Gosling. Instead of making a montage, just copy the movie... wink

rudester
Never been kissed, legally blond, gothica, driving in cars with boys, donnie darko, dead zone..best scene would be from, death becomes her!

rudester
She devil, scream, cruel intentions, case 39, the craft,

focus4chumps
dont forget psycho

FSlo44VO-lE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.