Doom/Rulk/X-Man vs Ironman/Magneto/Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Fight in unpopulated NYC.

most current average showings

no prep
no bfr

who wins?

armedforbattle
T1

JakeTheBank
Team Doom.

Nibedicus
Doom

Sin I AM
if it werent for doom im inclined to say bb solos. kinda curious how his shields would hold up to a whisper. oh and tony is outta his league

yaadaveyaa
id say team 2 mags can control this fight with doom and rulk black bolt screams and kills team 1

JakeTheBank
Mags can't control Doom.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Mags can't control Doom.

agree to disagree ne thing metal laying around or r they in the middle of a field

yaadaveyaa
NYC mags crushes poor doom

quanchi112
Good matchup.

armedforbattle
There is no disagreeing, Mags cannot control doom same way he can't control IM.

BB wouldn't solo. X Man is the biggest gun on the field (unless we are using his current weak self (then he shouldn't be here at all)

yaadaveyaa
everyone is at there current showings as of now thats y i said mags controls him the way he does and i dont mean like his body i meant more like hes gonna have 97 cars and semi's on his head from teh start of the fight

quanchi112
Doom will not fall victim to such an obvious attack.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doom will not fall victim to such an obvious attack.

im not saying he gets taken out easily but he is controlled until the other 2 or finished and make it a very one sided battle and no ones arguing he can beat a black bolt and magneto combo no way

quanchi112
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
im not saying he gets taken out easily but he is controlled until the other 2 or finished and make it a very one sided battle and no ones arguing he can beat a black bolt and magneto combo no way I remain undecided on this matchup.

yaadaveyaa
well current rulk is just blah and xman just sucks isnt near as powerful as mags so its kinda doom vs team 2 if u ask me

quanchi112
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
well current rulk is just blah and xman just sucks isnt near as powerful as mags so its kinda doom vs team 2 if u ask me I am leaning towards team 1.

yaadaveyaa
everyone here loves doom if he has a lil bit of prep his team stands a chance team 2 just to strong hows he gonna survive black bolt screaming his face off

pym-ftw
Doom beats Blackbolt

Everyone else is out of their depth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.