Mera VS the wrecking crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
The wrecking crew hijack a cruise ship in hopes of holding the people aboard ransom. Mera is on the ship and decides wreck shiza (that means beat them up)

Match#1 normal mera
http://images.wikia.com/aquaman/images/2/25/Mera-13.jpg

Match#2 red ring mera
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/148344/2829787-mera.png

Wrecking crew are all sharing the power of course. Basic wrecking Crew roster, the last time I saw them in a comic I can remember was omega flight so if anything use that line up without the power amp.

pym-ftw
She drowns them

She kills them

---------------------
@OP

Do you want classic crew where they were weaker from sharing the power?

Golgo13
I'd think the WC, unless there is a large body of water around.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can see even regular Mera just washing them off the deck of the ship in a big tidal wave. She obviously can't go close combat and survive but the Wrecking Crew has been so shitty since Secret Wars (I hate you Shooter). Daredevil can beat them one week easily, and they can give Hulk/Thor serious trouble the next.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by pym-ftw
She drowns them

She kills them

---------------------
@OP

Do you want classic crew where they were weaker from sharing the power?

That's what I was Thinking so it wasn't such a land slide in their favor despite fighting in the bowls or deck of a boat. If it's to much of a stomp for Mera you can use a version more up for the challenge of a red lantern Mera :3

-Pr-
If she can get them in to the water, it's hers to lose.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I can see even regular Mera just washing them off the deck of the ship in a big tidal wave. She obviously can't go close combat and survive but the Wrecking Crew has been so shitty since Secret Wars (I hate you Shooter). Daredevil can beat them one week easily, and they can give Hulk/Thor serious trouble the next. how does losing to Daredevil make one shitty?

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I can see even regular Mera just washing them off the deck of the ship in a big tidal wave. She obviously can't go close combat and survive but the Wrecking Crew has been so shitty since Secret Wars (I hate you Shooter). Daredevil can beat them one week easily, and they can give Hulk/Thor serious trouble the next.
Wrecker had a damn good showing vs the New Avengers a few years ago. Yeah they beat him but only because of the Skrull Queen's pheromones. Wolverine/Cage/Spiderman/Spiderwoman couldn't really do jack to him.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
how does losing to Daredevil make one shitty?
Daredevil is a joke. Anyone of the WC should break him.

As to the thread. Near water : Mera wins it. Otherwise, I see the WC taking the majority.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Daredevil is a joke. Anyone of the WC should break him. You're a joke. DD would crush the WC and Hulk/Thor at the same time

SevenShackles
On a boat I'm assuming there is water so I'd say she takes them out unless they are inside the boat in which I'd think the wrecking crew might get the advantage. OP says they are holding ppl random so I'm just assuming tanking the ship by pulling a butt load of water into it might not be a option, either way red lantern Mera destroys all. No Mercy. Just burning rage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.