Akuma/ shin-Akuma _runs the Marval/DC comic gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Akuma/ shin-Akuma _runs the Marval/DC comic gauntlet

AKuma is going up Againts _some most powers Characters from Marval and DC Comics

I don't Know much about AKuma. But I see threads that people saying he so powerful. According to NemeBro. AKuma can destroy shattering an island (With mountain ranges) and splitting Ayers Rock into four equal pieces

Even though I still don't _know what AYers rock means... but anywho _AKuma will have his full powers as he take on characters..

This is list of characters AKuma will fight.

1SuperMan
2Thor at his strongest (THOR FORCE & RUNE MAGIC)
3Blackheart
4_Mephisto
5_The Spectre
6 Dr Strange At his strongest
7 Hulk
8_darkseid full power
9 _Hungry_galactus
10 full power_galactus
11Dark Phoenix
12 _thanos infinity gauntlet
13_Dormammu
14Shuma-Gorath
15 SuperMan one million_

How far can AKuma go? _ You all says he so powerful. _You tell me can he take them all One By One??????

NemeBro
Why make this a gauntlet?

One at a time, all at once, it does not matter.

Akuma shatters them like so many islands (with mountain ranges).

SevenShackles
Originally posted by NemeBro

thumb up clears
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121204031432/streetfighter/images/3/31/Akuma_Sfxt_Plain.jpg
smokin'

EmptyHearted

NemeBro it Very Very Very hard Beileve

I think you overhype him. No disrespect mate

SevenShackles
What's the power to destroy and consume planets compared to that which destroys islands (with mountain ranges).

NemeBro
Originally posted by SevenShackles
What's the power to destroy and consume planets compared to that which destroys islands (with mountain ranges). Someone finally gets it. thumb up

Probably the only character who can provide a legitimate challenge to Akuma that comes to mind is Pre-Retcon Beyonder, but even he has not shattered an island (with mountain ranges) to pieces.

EmptyHearted
Someone finally gets it. thumb up

Probably the only character who can provide a legitimate challenge to Akuma that comes to mind is Pre-Retcon Beyonder, but even he has not shattered an island (with mountain ranges) to pieces.

I also you got this. You are trolling!!!!!!!!

It all make sense now. NemeBro I finally canght up with You LOL

StealthRanger
Well, none of the planets the Marvel/DC guys destroyed had islands (with MOUNTAIN RANGES) on them so Akuma clears

Sacred 117
What's the power to destroy and consume planets compared to that which destroys islands (with mountain ranges).

There's a problem with this. A planet is exponentially larger than an island, consisting of them even, so this doesn't exactly make for an argument on Akuma's behalf. Splitting an island is impressive and all, but you're comparing that to destroying PLANETS.

I'm not taking sides here, because I haven't read enough comics to do so. I'm simply pointing out what I find wrong with what you're saying.

NemeBro
Destroying planets is nothing before the power to shatter islands (with mountain ranges) with but a single punch.

EmptyHearted
Destroying planets is nothing before the power to shatter islands (with mountain ranges) with but a single punch.

You trolling Never get old... laughing

SevenShackles
Everything with a soul dies within four seconds of the start of the fight.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36657/1592756-akuma.jpg
if not then they fold just as fast like so many islands (with mountain ranges)

Sacred 117

Forgive me, but I'm just not seeing anything right with this statement. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

NemeBro
Simple.

Destroying a planet is fairly impressive.

But destroying an island (with mountain ranges) with but a single punch is infinitely greater, and you need to show that these characters can replicate that feat exactly.

Sacred 117
Simple.

Destroying a planet is fairly impressive.

But destroying an island (with mountain ranges) with but a single punch is infinitely greater, and you need to show that these characters can replicate that feat exactly.

Doesn't destroying a planet (consistent of islands AND mountain ranges) kind of do that already? Plus, we would have to work with ALL of Akuma's feats as well as his advantages and drawbacks. The same would also have to be done with the other characters. Comparisons can then be made. Example: Akuma broke an island apart, but he never dragged the Earth around like Superman did. I'm not sure if that applies to THIS Superman, but you see my point.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Doesn't destroying a planet (consistent of islands AND mountain ranges) kind of do that already? No.

Sacred 117
Do tell. I still don't follow. Be as thorough as possible.

EmptyHearted
Do tell. I still don't follow. Be as thorough as possible.

Dude it NemeBro is trolling. I did not get at first, but he just messing around.

NemeBro
Do tell. I still don't follow. Be as thorough as possible. It is rather simple.

To prove someone is capable of matching or besting Akuma, you must provide evidence that they have accomplished every one of his feats, in the exact same way.

SevenShackles
It is rather simple.

To prove someone is capable of matching or besting Akuma, you must provide evidence that they have accomplished every one of his feats, in the exact same way.
I don't get whats so hard to understand about that. thumb up

Sacred 117
I don't get whats so hard to understand about that. thumb up

I get what he's saying now, but by that logic, Akuma would have to drag the Earth, just as Superman did. Like I said before though, I have no stake in this.

NemeBro
No, these rules only apply to characters facing Akuma, not Akuma himself.

Sacred 117
No, these rules only apply to characters facing Akuma, not Akuma himself.

Again, why? Why is it the gauntlet lineup must follow the rules, but the one running the gauntlet is permitted to ignore them? Unless otherwise stated in the OP. In which case, this would just become a pointless Akuma c**k shining thread. I've seen nothing in the original scenario to convince me of that.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Dude it NemeBro is trolling. I did not get at first, but he just messing around.

Damn. I missed this the first time. laughing I kinda did figure that out though.

Still, I like to debate. I'm not even on a side here.

Demonic Phoenix
Screw Island busting. Akuma uses ROFLcopter to oneshot everyone here.

chronickle
Dies at 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.