19 year old faces felony terrorist charges for sarcastic joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/teenager-justin-carter-facebook-comment-jail_n_3512025.html

Phuck a sense of humor LOL

Bardock42
epic

Tzeentch._
gj canada

Symmetric Chaos
"eat their still, beating hearts" Kids these days don't even think about cliches when they use them.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"eat their still, beating hearts" Kids these days don't even think about cliches when they use them.

The way he used the comma there also makes it seem like the hearts are both beating and still at the same time...

Archaeopteryx
Sad, the world we live in now. Phuck the media

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
The way he used the comma there also makes it seem like the hearts are both beating and still at the same time...

That was my complaint, yes. He knows the cliche "still beating heart" but has no idea what it means so he makes it into "still, beating heart".

Omega Vision
Lol. Just lol.

Robtard
I can understand his initial arrest, cos if they didn't and he went out and shot up a school, then it'd be "the cops were warned; they suck".

But charging him with terrorist threats after they realized he's just some chubby dunce gamer is ridiculous.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That was my complaint, yes. He knows the cliche "still beating heart" but has no idea what it means so he makes it into "still, beating heart".

Then I misunderstood you, but now we are on the, same page.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Then I misunderstood you, but now we are on the, same page.

HA!

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
I can understand his initial arrest, cos if they didn't and he went out and shot up a school, then it'd be "the cops were warned; they suck".

But charging him with terrorist threats after they realized he's just some chubby dunce gamer is ridiculous.

"Phuck the fatties."
-Abraham Lincoln, c. 19th century

Major_Lexington
I stopped reading at Texas..... about 30 words in... nope, I'm not even going to finish it....

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
I stopped reading at Texas..... about 30 words in... nope, I'm not even going to finish it.... It ends with the lynching of the Canadian woman. Sorry. Spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.