Turok vs. Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
Dusk approaches. Riddick will be armed only with his ulaks, but will soon have the darkness on his side. Turok will have his bow and 10 shots. He will also be backed up with his own knife in the event of CQC. The fight takes place in a jungle on an unknown planet.

BloodRain
Riddick, for the reason that I know who he is.

COG Veteran
Riddick puts Turok's head on a stick.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
Riddick, for the reason that I know who he is.

Turok kills dinosaurs. You might want to look into him. He's from a video game of the same name.

Originally posted by COG Veteran
Riddick puts Turok's head on a stick.

I'd like to know why.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'd like to know why.

Riddick's completely in his own element as the night falls. Yeah Turok is tough but he's hasn't been shown to be a predator of the night (or darkness). Last thing he ever hears is "Nighty night".

NemeBro
Turok has murdered his way through calamities that would have Riddick crying in terror, piss dribbling down his leg.

His bow is all he needs.

KingD19
At night though Riddick is pretty much unstoppable. And will be able to sneak up on Turok.

Sacred 117
Something vital has just occurred to me. The planet is unspecified, meaning daylight cycles may fluctuate. For the sake of the battle, we'll say that both day and night last about 1-2 hours each.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
At night though Riddick is pretty much unstoppable. Tell that to those blind douchebags who live and hunt in complete darkness.

You know, the species Turok committed genocide on.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Tell that to those blind douchebags who live and hunt in complete darkness.

You know, the species Turok committed genocide on.

With 10 arrows?

Sacred 117
With 10 arrows?

Were I to provide him with any more he could potentially perform acupuncture on Riddick. I had to supply balance. Also, Turok did take down a T-Rex with a knife and a grenade. Though he did have the backing of firearms, but feat-worthy nonetheless. I remain unmoved on the debate.

NemeBro
With 10 arrows? There were hundreds of those guys.

There is one Riddick.

KingD19
But didn't he have lots of weaponry?

There was one Riddick against what, 20 Necromongers? And Vaako said he saw him slay all of them in the span of a few heartbeats. And this is just in combat with his Ulak's while the Necro's all had weapons including gravity guns.

His stealth is pretty top notch, and to say Turok is just going to find him in the darkness is wrong.

COG Veteran
Badass, futuristic dude who has gone thru shit we couldn't imagine > Dinosaur hunter with bow

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Badass, futuristic dude who has gone thru shit we couldn't imagine > Dinosaur hunter with bow AND A KNIFE.

Doesn't Dino slaying qualify as "shit we couldn't imagine"? Lol.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Doesn't Dino slaying qualify as "shit we couldn't imagine"? Lol.

Nah, I'd rather take on a couple of Dinosaurs rather than squads of hardened, heavily armed, experienced soldiers.

NemeBro
What about hardened, heavily armed, experienced dinosaur soldiers?

Or universe threatening alien threats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.