Bayonetta Vs Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Bayonetta take on everyone from naurto series.

She got All her weapons from her first game.

As she take on everyone Narutoverse.

danteiscool
well, if she can also use all of her summons, then she can definitely win this since her strongest one can punch Jubileius into the sun from apparently the outer edge of the solar system. however, if she doesn't have all of her summons, then she'll lose against the biju as while she is possibly faster than anyone in Naruto, she lacks the means to seriously injure the biju.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by danteiscool
well, if she can also use all of her summons, then she can definitely win this since her strongest one can punch Jubileius into the sun from apparently the outer edge of the solar system. however, if she doesn't have all of her summons, then she'll lose against the biju as while she is possibly faster than anyone in Naruto, she lacks the means to seriously injure the biju.

Bayonetta is allow to have every powers and weapons in her first game.

So I guess she been too much for everyone

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by danteiscool

Bayonetta is allow to have every powers and weapons in her first game.

So I guess she been too much for everyone

ScreamPaste
It takes her for effing ever to summon the strong ones due to the necessary stripper dance. Also the final summon was non-physical. Not sure what it'd do to a Naruto character. Punch out their soul, I guess.

danteiscool
in the case of the edo tensei ninjas, that would probably count as a BFR, right? and sure her little dance before every summon would leave her open, but then again, she doesn't really do the summons until her enemies are weakened enough to get away with it.

StealthRanger
Pretty sure she can;t summon Queen Sheba under her own power though

NemeBro
Bayonetta had to combine powers with Jeane to summon Shiva.

The Jubi alone would easily kill Bayonetta.

danteiscool
huh, right forgot about that. and I highly doubt she'll be able to outrun the explosion of a biju bomb, especially not one from the Jubi, even with Witch Time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.