Anti-Monitor (Sinestro Corps) vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Anti-Monitor from Sinestro Corps vs Odin.

Who wins this fight ?

WhiteWitchKing
Probably Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Probably Odin.

abhilegend
Anti-Monitor.

-Pr-
From what little I know of Odin, I wouldn't be surprised if Odin gave him a serious fight.

That said, not sure who wins.

Cogito
As much of a shadow of his former self that he was at the time, it still took a galaxy busting attack to basically put down the Anti-Monitor (before SBP finished him off).

Odin could probably beat him, but I could see an anti-matter wave killing Odin also.

JakeTheBank
Odin.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
As much of a shadow of his former self that he was at the time, it still took a galaxy busting attack to basically put down the Anti-Monitor (before SBP finished him off).

Odin could probably beat him, but I could see an anti-matter wave killing Odin also.
Basically this.

I mean he, SWC AM, was fighting GLs and Guardians, took a galaxy busting attack, then had an enraged and bloodlusted Trans Tier character punch a hole through his chest and catapult him into another planet.

So to people saying SCW AM would win, I can see where they coming from. But knowing Odin's history of fights and feats, I can also see where Team Odin is coming from.

If I had to bet it'd be on Odin, simply because of his history but it would be an awesome fight though.

JakeTheBank
What kind of TP resistance, if any, did SCW/Johns' era Anti-Monitor display? I honestly don't think he showed anything of the kind.

abhilegend
You think Odin would mindrape AM? I don't think even COIE AM showed any telepathic resistance either. Odin beats COIE AM by mindraping?

MF DELPH
At the very least he could make Anti Monitor revisit his troubled teenage years.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
You think Odin would mindrape AM? I don't think even COIE AM showed any telepathic resistance either. Odin beats COIE AM by mindraping?

It's an option available to him, sure. Considering he was able to forcibly assault Galactus on that front, I don't see why it wouldn't be something to discuss.

COIE Anti-Monitor =/= SCW Anti-Monitor obviously. No need to put words in my mouth.

Galan007
AM has absolutely no feats in the way of TP-resistance. None. However, I'd think that if mindraping him ftw were a viable option, someone in pre or post-crisis continuity would have attempted to do so.

That said, just because AM has not displayed TP-resistance, doesn't mean he is completely vulnerable to a mental assault(absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, and all that.) After all, even his SCW self was still an immensely powerful cosmic entity-- and typically cosmic entities aren't the easiest beings to mentally phuck with. /shrug

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
AM has absolutely no feats in the way of TP-resistance. None. However, I'd think that if mindraping him ftw were a viable option, someone in pre or post-crisis continuity would have attempted to do so.

That said, just because AM has not displayed TP-resistance, doesn't mean he is completely vulnerable in that department-- absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, after all. Even his SCW self was still an immensely powerful cosmic entity. Typically cosmic entities aren't the easiest beings to mentally phuck with. /shrug

I'm all for giving him the benefit of the doubt to a point. But considering how Odin fared against another cosmic entity on the mental plane, it's definitely something to consider, imho.

Galan007
It is something to consider, I'll give you that. I just doubt its effectiveness, is all.

JakeTheBank
I don't think Odin would totally mind rape A-M to oblivion or anything, but I do think he'd fare at least as good as he did against Galactus.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's an option available to him, sure. Considering he was able to forcibly assault Galactus on that front, I don't see why it wouldn't be something to discuss.

COIE Anti-Monitor =/= SCW Anti-Monitor obviously. No need to put words in my mouth.
And lose. I don't think AM was anyway lower than Galactus in power.

In terms of TP resistance COIE AM=SCW AM.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Odin and every other telepath ever mind rapes Anti-Monitor? Cool, glad that's settled.

But seriously, no one tried TP on Anti-Monitor in CoIE? I know Deadman tried and failed to possess him but nothing else?

JakeTheBank

Your opinion, which is fair. Mine differs.

If COIE AM had any TP resistance to speak of outside of people not trying it for whatever reason such as them doubting its effectiveness, I'm pretty sure that like most characters, any resistance he did have would have likewise been scaled down to the level he was at during Sinestro Corps War.

Rage.Of.Olympus

He didn't lose.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
But seriously, no one tried TP on Anti-Monitor in CoIE? I know Deadman tried and failed to possess him but nothing else? I really don't think so.

abhilegend
Your opinion, which is fair. Mine differs.

If COIE AM had any TP resistance to speak of outside of people not trying it for whatever reason such as them doubting its effectiveness, I'm pretty sure that like most characters, any resistance he did have would have likewise been scaled down to the level he was at during Sinestro Corps War.
His feats too.

Speculations ftw. You can't scale down something which doesn't exist.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So Odin and every other telepath ever mind rapes Anti-Monitor? Cool, glad that's settled.

But seriously, no one tried TP on Anti-Monitor in CoIE? I know Deadman tried and failed to possess him but nothing else?
laughing out loud

Nobody did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lawlz.

Odin beats CoIE Anti-Monitor through telepathy. Get at me bro.

JakeTheBank
His feats too.

Speculations ftw. You can't scale down something which doesn't exist.

Okay?

Which makes COIE Anti-Monitor relevant how, again? He literally has no showings of TP resistance and the only counter argument against it is centered around him being a cosmic entity and the fact that no really tried it. That's cool and I'm okay with taking that stance to a point if we're dealing with TP from guys like J'onn or Xavier or whatever, not on the level of Odin, who likewise has feats in general which rival "cosmic entities". I find it much more speculative to assume Odin would outright lose a TP battle against Anti-Monitor than the idea he'd be at the very least marginally successful against him.

eaebiakuya
Anti-Monitor.

Why/How ?

How strong is this version of Anti-Monitor in your opnion?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lawlz.

Odin beats CoIE Anti-Monitor through telepathy. Get at me bro.
Eww.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Okay?

Which makes COIE Anti-Monitor relevant how, again? He literally has no showings of TP resistance and the only counter argument against it is centered around him being a cosmic entity and the fact that no really tried it. That's cool and I'm okay with taking that stance to a point if we're dealing with TP from guys like J'onn or Xavier or whatever, not on the level of Odin, who likewise has feats in general which rival "cosmic entities". I find it much more speculative to assume Odin would outright lose a TP battle against Anti-Monitor than the idea he'd be at the very least marginally successful against him.

OK.

So you agree that Odin mindrapes COIE AM? Yes or no? He has no TP resistance feat either. Odin got into Galactus' head after all and everybody knows Galactus>COIE Anti-monitor, right?

abhilegend
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Why/How ?

How strong is this version of Anti-Monitor in your opnion?
Galactus level.

Odin oneshots himself trying to hurt AM.

JakeTheBank
Eww.

OK.

So you agree that Odin mindrapes COIE AM? Yes or no? He has no TP resistance feat either. Odin got into Galactus' head after all and everybody knows Galactus>COIE Anti-monitor, right?

Again with this strawman shit? erm

Who said Galactus > COIE Anti-Monitor? Seriously? Considering Anti-Monitor didn't display any TP resistant feats period regardless of the era, I personally think COIE Anti-Monitor, due to him being overall significantly more powerful than his SCW counterpart, would likely resist such an attack. SCW A-M, not so much.

eaebiakuya
Galactus level.

Odin oneshots himself trying to hurt AM.

A Galaxy Busting Attack + a Superman Prime attack would defeat Galactus (not hungry) ?

Why he is Galactus level ?

abhilegend
Again with this strawman shit? erm

Who said Galactus > COIE Anti-Monitor? Seriously? Considering Anti-Monitor didn't display any TP resistant feats period regardless of the era, I personally think COIE Anti-Monitor, due to him being overall significantly more powerful than his SCW counterpart, would likely resist such an attack. SCW A-M, not so much.
laughing out loud

So you agree that power can beat telepathy even though AM hasn't shown any telepathic resistance, right? Now where would you rank AM in comparison to Odin in power?Originally posted by eaebiakuya
A Galaxy Busting Attack + a Superman Prime attack would defeat Galactus (not hungry) ?

Why he is Galactus level ?
After a fight with the every Guardian? Of course. Galactus was nearly killed by two planets colliding bro.

Tell me, what is galactus level power?

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

So you agree that power can beat telepathy even though AM hasn't shown any telepathic resistance, right? Now where would you rank AM in comparison to Odin in power?

What are the hell are you talking about?

I said from the beginning that COIE Anti-Monitor =/= SCW Anti-Monitor and that I'd be willing to assume that he'd likely have TP resistance to a point purely based on his status as a "cosmic entity". That said, considering COIE A-M >>> SCW A-M, I'm not willing to assume that this means that SCW A-M would be just as "resistant" to TP as his far more formidable self. So, yeah, please both read and comprehend my posts before trying to put words in my mouth or poorly strawman me.

I'd hate to see you get Phantom Zone'd again so soon after escaping.

Cogito
Didn't the original Monitor display some telepathic ability? Or am I making that up?

quanchi112
Galactus level.

Odin oneshots himself trying to hurt AM. Wrong. Am couldn't even oneshot Sodam Yat.

quanchi112

I said from the beginning that COIE Anti-Monitor =/= SCW Anti-Monitor and that I'd be willing to assume that he'd likely have TP resistance to a point purely based on his status as a "cosmic entity". That said, considering COIE A-M >>> SCW A-M, I'm not willing to assume that this means that SCW A-M would be just as "resistant" to TP as his far more formidable self. So, yeah, please both read and comprehend my posts before trying to put words in my mouth or poorly strawman me.

I'd hate to see you get Phantom Zone'd again so soon after escaping. thumb up

Golgo13

ODG

Odin could probably beat him, but I could see an anti-matter wave killing Odin also. If Odin were arrogant enough to just stand there while he lets SC Anti-Monitor slowly generate a potent enough anti-matter wave and Odin declines to simply BFR those destructive waves into another dimension, this is perfectly possible.

Or Odin transmutes his helmet into marshmallow fluff and headbutts him into further irrelevancy.

leonidas
Okay?

now, ya know, i used that exact same argument when it came to odin vs tyrant and was pretty much laughed off the forum by a few posters. tyrant has zero feats vs tp but we're supposed to simply assume he has tp on or greater than odin's. hrm. least the forum is consistent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
now, ya know, i used that exact same argument when it came to odin vs tyrant and was pretty much laughed off the forum by a few posters. tyrant has zero feats vs tp but we're supposed to simply assume he has tp on or greater than odin's. hrm. least the forum is consistent. I bet that was that also before the Odin tp Galactus fight I'd imagine.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
now, ya know, i used that exact same argument when it came to odin vs tyrant and was pretty much laughed off the forum by a few posters. tyrant has zero feats vs tp but we're supposed to simply assume he has tp on or greater than odin's. hrm. least the forum is consistent.

Yeah, that's dumb. I could buy Tyrant having TP defenses which would prevent him from being mindraped by heralds due to his "status", but assuming he's at the level where he'd be beyond Odin's TP is a huge stretch.

zopzop
Yeah, that's dumb. I could buy Tyrant having TP defenses which would prevent him from being mindraped by heralds due to his "status", but assuming he's at the level where he'd be beyond Odin's TP is a huge stretch.
He's a machine. WTF is TP going to do vs a machine? Does Odin have high level Technopathy?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
He's a machine. WTF is TP going to do vs a machine? Does Odin have high level Technopathy?

Galactus is pure cosmic energy and shouldn't have a "brain" to effect period. erm

zopzop
Galactus is pure cosmic energy and shouldn't have a "brain" to effect period. erm
Except your wrong. How many times has this being of "pure cosmic energy" been shown to bleed? Sweat? Drool? Last time I checked beings that are made of pure energy don't do any of that.

What happened when Doom drained Galactus of the PC? He was Galan underneath all that armor.

Galactus isn't purely energy or purely physical, he's somewhere inbetween.

abhilegend

I'd hate to see you get Phantom Zone'd again so soon after escaping.

I'm taking your own reasoning.

So SCW AM isn't a cosmic entity?

Quit already false superfan.

JakeTheBank
I'm taking your own reasoning.

So SCW AM isn't a cosmic entity?

Quit already false superfan.

No, you're projecting arguments on to me in a lousy attempt to bolster your own.

Where the hell did I say SCW AM isn't a cosmic entity? Point to any post of mine where I said Anti-Monitor wasn't a cosmic entity. erm

Seriously, both read and comprehend my posts before trying to "counter" them.

abhilegend
No, you're projecting arguments on to me in a lousy attempt to bolster your own.

Where the hell did I say SCW AM isn't a cosmic entity? Point to any post of mine where I said Anti-Monitor wasn't a cosmic entity. erm

Seriously, both read and comprehend my posts before trying to "counter" them.
You are already countering your own arguments.

So COIE AM can stop TP attacks because he is a cosmic entity but SCW AM can't even though he is a cosmic entity? Since you said that more powerful cosmic entity can stop TP attack, that must mean Odin>SCW AM in power, right? Yes or no.

I'm understanding it just fine. Not my fault your reasoning is flawed.

JakeTheBank
You are already countering your own arguments.

So COIE AM can stop TP attacks because he is a cosmic entity but SCW AM can't even though he is a cosmic entity? Since you said that more powerful cosmic entity can stop TP attack, that must mean Odin>SCW AM in power, right? Yes or no.

I'm understanding it just fine. Not my fault your reasoning is flawed.

How?

WTF. facepalm COIE AM >>> SCW AM. How is that hard for you to understand? Seriously? And no, I said cosmic entities are generally more than likely resistant to TP to a point, not flat out immune, let alone immune to someone on Odin's level. My point is that due to COIE AM being significantly more powerful and formidably than his portrayal in SCW, I personally would give him a more benefit of the doubt concerning TP resistance than I would SCW A-M. And no, that doesn't mean I said Odin > SCW AM in power, either.

Seriously, stop straw manning and stop putting words in my mouth, Abhi. It reeks of desperation and is only likely to get you warned/banned again.

You're not understanding anything here and are just arguing to argue/troll.

abhilegend
How?

WTF. facepalm COIE AM >>> SCW AM. How is that hard for you to understand? Seriously? And no, I said cosmic entities are generally more than likely resistant to TP to a point, not flat out immune, let alone immune to someone on Odin's level. My point is that due to COIE AM being significantly more powerful and formidably than his portrayal in SCW, I personally would give him a more benefit of the doubt concerning TP resistance than I would SCW A-M. And no, that doesn't mean I said Odin > SCW AM in power, either.

Seriously, stop straw manning and stop putting words in my mouth, Abhi. It reeks of desperation and is only likely to get you warned/banned again.

You're not understanding anything here and are just arguing to argue/troll.
Read your arguments.

Nobody said SCW AM=COIE AM. You said that cosmic entities with more power can stop TP attacks. Since SCW AM is a cosmic entity and Odin is too IYO, who is more powerful can stop the TP attack according to your own words, right? So who is more powerful, Odin or AM?

Stop facepalming at your own reasoning. You yourself said that Power>Telepathy as to why COIE AM would stop Odin's TP attack. I'm merely applying that to SCW AM.

Also stop with this "warned/banned" threat just because I'm arguing with you. You are not a mod, stop acting like one or you will get a warning for backseat modding.

JakeTheBank
Read your arguments.

Nobody said SCW AM=COIE AM. You said that cosmic entities with more power can stop TP attacks. Since SCW AM is a cosmic entity and Odin is too IYO, who is more powerful can stop the TP attack according to your own words, right? So who is more powerful, Odin or AM?

Stop facepalming at your own reasoning. You yourself said that Power>Telepathy as to why COIE AM would stop Odin's TP attack. I'm merely applying that to SCW AM.

I know exactly what I wrote.

Then stop strawmanning me by repeatedly bringing in COIE A-M like he's relevant to the thread. I said Odin has feats to rival said cosmic entities, not that he is one himself. So again, read and comprehend my posts prior to replying to them. Based on feats, I'd take Odin over SCW A-M, regardless.

Why would you apply reasoning for COIE AM being able to halt or otherwise defend against Odin's TP to SCW AM...especially when you just said "nobody's saying SCW AM = COIE AM"? The phuck?

Also stop with this "warned/banned" threat just because I'm arguing with you. You are not a mod, stop acting like one or you will get a warning for backseat modding.

laughing out loud

I'm asking you, and have been asking you civilly, to stop putting words in my mouth and strawmanning me instead of just reporting you. It's not a threat; it's me not wanting to have to see another thread get derailed. Again.

ODG
He's a machine. WTF is TP going to do vs a machine? Does Odin have high level Technopathy? He's techno-organic, I guess? You make Tyrant sound like some automaton with artificial intelligence. In any case, you might not know this, but telepathy has worked against sentient machines before.

abhilegend
I know exactly what I wrote.

Then stop strawmanning me by repeatedly bringing in COIE A-M like he's relevant to the thread. I said Odin has feats to rival said cosmic entities, not that he is one himself. So again, read and comprehend my posts prior to replying to them. Based on feats, I'd take Odin over SCW A-M, regardless.

Why would you apply reasoning for COIE AM being able to halt or otherwise defend against Odin's TP to SCW AM...especially when you just said "nobody's saying SCW AM = COIE AM"? The phuck?

laughing out loud

I'm asking you, and have been asking you civilly, to stop putting words in my mouth and strawmanning me instead of just reporting you. It's not a threat; it's me not wanting to have to see another thread get derailed. Again.
So running in circles again, eh? I asked you a simple question based upon your own reasoning, "Why can't SCW AM stop Odin's TP when he is more powerful than Odin just like COIE AM is just not that big of a gap between them?" You went on a tirade at how I am putting words in your mouth and whatnot.

Good because you wrote it like you were threatening me.

JakeTheBank
So running in circles again, eh? I asked you a simple question based upon your own reasoning, "Why can't SCW AM stop Odin's TP when he is more powerful than Odin just like COIE AM is just not that big of a gap between them?" You went on a tirade at how I am putting words in your mouth and whatnot.

Good because you wrote it like you were threatening me.

laughing out loud

No, you brought up COIE AM into this and attributed his alleged TP resistance onto SCW AM and then strawmanned me and placed words in my mouth like Odin being a cosmic entity, SCW AM not being a cosmic entity, and other great gems.

Hey, I'm not the one you have to worry about.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

No, you brought up COIE AM into this and attributed his alleged TP resistance onto SCW AM and then strawmanned me and placed words in my mouth like Odin being a cosmic entity, SCW AM not being a cosmic entity, and other great gems.

Hey, I'm not the one you have to worry about.
I didn't. I was just asking questions.

That's not your problem to worry about.

eaebiakuya

Tell me, what is galactus level power?

At his worst, he was able to destroy a Galaxy (a attack who hurted Anti-Monitor). Full Power (or non hungry) Galactus is universal level or close to this.

zopzop
At his worst, he was able to destroy a Galaxy (a attack who hurted Anti-Monitor). Full Power (or non hungry) Galactus is universal level or close to this.
What is "full power" Galactus? The most powerful canon version of Galactus ever, the one that ate 4 planets, couldn't beat 4 Rogue Celestials.

And what do you mean "at his worst" he was able to destroy a galaxy? There was a picture of him with the canisters of energy Annihilus had stored swirling up and toward Galactus before he unleashed his "herald my rage" blast.
http://s17.postimg.org/ner3nkbx7/annihilation6_004.jpg

abhilegend
That wasn't at his worst. Galactus regained his energies before that blast. At his worst he gets knocked out by Thing, Thor almost kills him and Ego makes him retreat because they were equal in power.

There is nothing like full power Galactus. A sated Galactus is above skyfather level but not so much that he steamrolls them.

quanchi112
Odin still wins based off superior feats of power and abilities.

eaebiakuya
In the mini-series God Hunter, is showed that Galactus is very weak and hungry because Anihilation events. He dont was "fully" restored or anything like that before that blast.

Of course he had been worst, but those moments he was like a living dead (the fight against Thing, the final issue of God Hunter series).

When i mean " full power" i mean "feed". Sorry.

We have seen him beating Celestials and threatering the entire multiverse in Thor Annual (battle against the Other and Scrier). He alredy showed a power way above galaxy level.

You said " Odin oneshots himself trying to hurt AM " and said Galactus = AM.

That is not "steamrolls" a Skyfather ?

zopzop
In the mini-series God Hunter, is showed that Galactus is very weak and hungry because Anihilation events.
Yeah, the energy he absorbed in those canisters was exhausted when he did that "herald my rage blast".

Galactus didn't threaten anything. It was Scrier and the Other's fight that threatened the multiverse. Adding Galactus to the mix was a bonus.

abhilegend
In the mini-series God Hunter, is showed that Galactus is very weak and hungry because Anihilation events. He dont was "fully" restored or anything like that before that blast. That was because he drained himself by that "herald my rage" blast.

You asked for worst showings after all.

No need to be sorry.

Him beating celestials was when he was amped by consuming four planets. That's not a regular Galactus. That fight with The Other and Scrier is a huge outlier for all the characters involved. Both Scrier and The Other have appeared in SS v3 and they were not even universal level much less multiversal. That's not his average power level. That's an extreme outlier which doesn't matches with Galactus' entire history.

I was mainly joking about the stupid headbutt Odin gave to Galactus and knocked himself out.

Do you think Galactus steamrolled Odin?

eaebiakuya
If im not wrong, is stated that is because he had his energy drained.

Amped = not hungry ?

What about his fight against Agamotto (who affected anothers dimensions), his fight in Cancerverse (the battle was affecting the reality/universe and he was in frontline), fight against Mephisto (he was hungry and destroyed galaxies).

If you say AM = Hungry Galactus ok.

But hungry Galactus is not regular Galactus (even tough, most of times we see him, he is hungry).

Yes. If you do your best attack, strong enough to K.O yourself, and the enemy is just fine, he is in a different league.

Celestiais steamrolled Odin in the past. And Galactus fighted against Celestials.

abhilegend
If im not wrong, is stated that is because he had his energy drained. I don't think so.

No, amped means he is more sated than usual.

They are his standard showings at a sated level. Although he never destroyed galaxies against Mephisto IIRC.

AM was at least equal to a normally sated galactus.

I know.

Then AM would steamroll Odin too.

At an amped level.

quanchi112
Coie is amped compared to Sc and Supergirl trashed his shell.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
Coie is amped compared to Sc and Supergirl trashed his shell.
In COIE AM's defense that was a Crisis Era Kryptonian.

But you're right, that was a sad showing.

TheGodKiller
They are his standard showings at a sated level. Although he never destroyed galaxies against Mephisto IIRC.
He was hungry against both Agamotto and Mephisto. His battle with Mephisto also shook galaxies, and also destroyed constellations which can contain galaxies:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coma_Berenices#Galaxies

It also reached a point where it threatened to destroy the universe itself. So yeah, there was galactic+ scale of power being outputted by both parties in that conflict.

abhilegend
In COIE AM's defense that was a Crisis Era Kryptonian.

But you're right, that was a sad showing.
If you think that's a low showing, you don't know much about PC Kryptonians. Just before her death, supergirl and Superman did this

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16168460_DCComicsPresents_v1_086_26.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16168493_DCComicsPresents_v1_086_27.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16168510_DCComicsPresents_v1_086_29.jpg

Enough gravitational force to expand the whole universe. That's not even in top 5 of their best feats either. Anybody thinking that an all out PC kryptonians breaking AM's shell is a low showing is kidding himself.Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He was hungry against both Agamotto and Mephisto. His battle with Mephisto also shook galaxies, and also destroyed constellations which can contain galaxies:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coma_Berenices#Galaxies

It also reached a point where it threatened to destroy the universe itself. So yeah, there was galactic+ scale of power being outputted by both parties in that conflict.
I know about him being hungry. I also knew about shaking galaxies bit. Don't you think that if the writer wanted them to destroy galaxies, he would've directly said so instead of destroying constellations?

I don't think that was stated anywhere. Scan please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.