(Devil May Cry 1) Mundus Vs Mundus (DMC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Ok the original Mundus from devil may cry 1 Vs the Mundus from DMC..

Who cooler? Who more powerful? Who would win???

BloodRain
Mundus effortlessly destroys nuMundus' tower, his business, his child, his whore, rubs it in his face then kills him.

He also had the cooler demon form. However i liked nuMundus (human form) more for the character portrayal and development.
Bs9GNSKrQ7g

danteiscool
gotta agree with you on that Bloodrain; DMC Mundus beats nuMundus hard. still, DmC version has its merits.

CosmicComet
Zeusdus > Lex Lundus

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Mundus effortlessly destroys nuMundus' tower, his business, his child, his whore, rubs it in his face then kills him.

He also had the cooler demon form. However i liked nuMundus (human form) more for the character portrayal and development.
Bs9GNSKrQ7g I can't help but notice that nuMundus is far cooler than the original.

http://cramgaming.com/dmc-devil-may-cry-demon-sex-scene-rages-fans-4622/

What is this BloodRain?

BloodRain
Yep, he can bone you with his pants zipped up. Beware.

The thing DmC got right was to put in more character development. That, and Mundus only had a dozen lines in all of DMC.

danteiscool
true that. whereas in DmC, Mundus is much more involved even though you take the better part of the game just getting to him.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by BloodRain
Yep, he can bone you with his pants zipped up. Beware.

The thing DmC got right was to put in more character development. That, and Mundus only had a dozen lines in all of DMC.
And that is also why nuVergil is much better than a classic shallow one.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
And that is also why nuVergil is much better than a classic shallow one.
The lack of depth made him feel that much more heartless and separated from humanity. More like a demon.

Hanaoka
NuMundus all the way

ichigo12
Original Mundus is stronger, more powerful.
New Mundus just wins in character development.

BloodRain
Mundas is small city level awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.