Snake Eyes (GI Joe) vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
SE gets his sword. Cap gets his shield
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Madison Square Garden
Who takes it?

FrothByte
Cap. Snake Eyes may have displayed bullet cutting reflexes before, but Cap is a legit superhuman (movie version anyway). Snake Eyes' fighting skills are superior, but in the end Cap's superior strength and speed and stamina would decide the match.

KingD19
Snake Eyes showed superhuman stats as well. Watch the 1st movie where he chased down Baroness and Storm Shadow in that hummer.

BruceSkywalker
decent fight, if Snake can get the shield away he wins due to better martial arts feats however i believe Cap for the slight majority due to shield ftw

COG Veteran
Pretty sure Snake Eyes sword will shatter on the shield, then Cap will decapitate snake.

KingD19
Doubt it. Arashikage steel as pointed out in the sequel is pretty much unbreakable.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by KingD19
Doubt it. Arashikage steel as pointed out in the sequel is pretty much unbreakable.

But is it as durable as the legendary vibranium?

KingD19
That's a moot point(and the movie shield is Adamantium and other alloy's, Vibranium has never been mentioned in the marvel movie verse).

It's described by one of the top masters of the Arashikage Clan to be unbreakable, so for all intents and purposes it is.

Also in a forum match, giving one participant a weapon that will break against the others is spite so it wouldn't be done anyway.

COG Veteran
So for the sake of the arguement we'll asume that neither of the objects will break. This leaves us with a master martial artist with a sword vs an enhanced human with a shield. In this case I think Snake Eyes will have his way with Cap.

Sacred 117
the movie shield is Adamantium and other alloy's, Vibranium has never been mentioned in the marvel movie verse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m7IP2B6JnM

You were saying?

KingD19
Snake Eyes is a superhuman as well.

TReOE4LKcT8

So he's essentially in Cap's physical range, but a lot more skilled and will eventually work his way past that shield.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sacred 117
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m7IP2B6JnM

You were saying?

Good show. I forgot that part.

SevenShackles
What did snake eyes do in the 2nd film that could factor in here? I haven't seen it yet.

KingD19
His mountainside zipline fight was pretty cool. And he and Storm Shadow are pretty evenly matched, with Snake Eyes having a small edge due to him being a good guy I guess. But SS sliced a bullet in half from pretty much point blank range. So it stands to reason Snake could do it as well.

Sacred 117
Snake Eyes showed superhuman stats as well. Watch the 1st movie where he chased down Baroness and Storm Shadow in that hummer.

Didn't Captain momentarily keep pace with Red Skulls aircraft shortly before it further accelerated? I seem to remember that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.