Blue Devil Vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BD_zps92966da7.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LC_zpsa45ec101.jpg

Golgo13
Nobody Blue Devil fans? sad

beatboks
Yeah I like BD but the battles unfair. Base level BD before any of the upgrades he had was as strong and but more durable than Cage with better healing factor, blasts, better agility and speed, enhanced senses ( hearing telescopic infra red, ultra violet, xray et. Gills. Since upgrades ( which admittedly the image looks like pre at least a couple of them) he's closer to a 100 tonner and way up on most capabilities. Now if he also has his trident ( which technically all he has to do is think about and he has it) he goes up even further since it's a power device pretty damn close to Mjilnor. It's allowed him to time manip ( when facing John Stewart Green lantern he made his 24 hours go by in seconds), control of hell fire, dimensional abilities and according to Etrigan if he had it he could take over hell, So it's power is up there with hell lords.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
Yeah I like BD but the battles unfair. Base level BD before any of the upgrades he had was as strong and but more durable than Cage with better healing factor, blasts, better agility and speed, enhanced senses ( hearing telescopic infra red, ultra violet, xray et. Gills. Since upgrades ( which admittedly the image looks like pre at least a couple of them) he's closer to a 100 tonner and way up on most capabilities. Now if he also has his trident ( which technically all he has to do is think about and he has it) he goes up even further since it's a power device pretty damn close to Mjilnor. It's allowed him to time manip ( when facing John Stewart Green lantern he made his 24 hours go by in seconds), control of hell fire, dimensional abilities and according to Etrigan if he had it he could take over hell, So it's power is up there with hell lords.

Dang, I wasn't aware of the GL feat. What if it's just a hth fight?

SevenShackles
Blue devil. He is much more impressive not to mention the range advantage.

carver9
Spite like usual.

beatboks
Originally posted by Golgo13
Dang, I wasn't aware of the GL feat. What if it's just a hth fight?

Your talking about a guy who in his first dozen issues took down in H2H Metallo and Shockwave. He took on guy's who troubled Superman in fights. He's as fast and agile as Spiderman, and after upgrades actually hangs with 100 toners on a regular basis. Luke is way outmatched. This would only even be close to an even match if it was just BD from the preview before his first issue. In the first issue he was hit by a mystic bold from Nebrios that bonded him to the suit and drastically changed all his capabilities. After that when he was hit with a tank shot and his outer skin was actually breached is healed up almost instantly.

Pre Nu52 the guy could go toe to toe with Etrigan who has punched Superman to the moon. This is NOT an even match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.