Rulk & Juggernaut vs Lobo & Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
http://www.readaboutcomics.com/images/2008/081308_hulk02.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/Juggernaut_vs_thing.jpg

VS

http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/lobo_vs_superman_by_wgpencil_by_dante_picasso.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/0/8190/358018-171526-orion.jpg

Hand to Hand only.

Flyattractor
Oriion and LOBO win the skill part if its H2H. But Rulk and Juggy win due to lame plot convienences.

LeonBuco666
Does rulk have loeb force

Flyattractor
LOBO Aura vs Loeb Force??

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oriion and LOBO win the skill part if its H2H. But Rulk and Juggy win due to lame plot convienences.

LeonBuco666
If rulk has the loeb force then juggernaut loses badly as he would drain his "Unstoppable" enchantmant leaving orion or lobo to beat him mercilessly and then they fight rulk who puts up a measly fight an gets ko'd

KingD19
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
If rulk has the loeb force then juggernaut loses badly as he would drain his "Unstoppable" enchantmant leaving orion or lobo to beat him mercilessly and then they fight rulk who puts up a measly fight an gets ko'd

You do realize Rulk and Juggernaut are on the same time?

And if Rulk has Loeb Force, he drains Orion's Godly energy, then he and Cain team up on Lobo. Then they realize Lobo's a cool guy and they go rob planets together.

celeyhyga17
Team 2.

carver9
Loeb Rulk and Classic Juggernaut would be a better match up. I'm hoping that's the ones the OP is using in this thread.

quanchi112
Team 1 win.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by KingD19
You do realize Rulk and Juggernaut are on the same time?

And if Rulk has Loeb Force, he drains Orion's Godly energy, then he and Cain team up on Lobo. Then they realize Lobo's a cool guy and they go rob planets together. it doesnt matter that there on the same team the loeb force will still drain tge cyttorak enchantmant, orions energy and lobos aura team 2 easily if rulk has loeb force

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rulk beats Lobo and Orion to death using Juggernaut as as club during that era.

Stoic
it doesnt matter that there on the same team the loeb force will still drain tge cyttorak enchantmant, orions energy and lobos aura team 2 easily if rulk has loeb force

That's not the way it worked, Rulk consciously willed the drain to occur. He was fully in control of whom he affected so Cain would be fine, while Orion and Lobo would not be.

cdtm
Originally posted by Supermutant

Hand to Hand only.

So Orion can't use his Mother Box or Astro Force? Is BFR a valid tactic?

Because unless we're using a version of Juggernaut that can be KOed, I'm not seeing how Lobo and Orion can win other then BFR. He's pretty much 100% invulnerable, and you need exotics or BFR to beat him..

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Stoic
That's not the way it worked, Rulk consciously willed the drain to occur. He was fully in control of whom he affected so Cain would be fine, while Orion and Lobo would not be. i thought it drained energy from anything close to him, oh well if thats the case then team 1 solidly if they have loeb force but if its just normal rulk then i can see a stalemate

DTM
Neither Lobo nor Orion has what it takes to defeat the Juggernaut, well, other than BFR, if BFR is allowed, the Lobo and Orion win Solidly, if not, Rulk and Cain take them down.

Golgo13
T2.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by DTM
Neither Lobo nor Orion has what it takes to defeat the Juggernaut, well, other than BFR, if BFR is allowed, the Lobo and Orion win Solidly, if not, Rulk and Cain take them down. lobo has managed to go toe to toe with superman an knock him out, that puts him, imo, on par or above cain

DTM
Sorry, but no, least not to me. Classic Juggernaut would wreck Lobo.

Flyattractor

And if Rulk has Loeb Force, he drains Orion's Godly energy, then he and Cain team up on Lobo. Then they realize Lobo's a cool guy and they go rob planets together.

....well I just threw up a little.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by DTM
Sorry, but no, least not to me. Classic Juggernaut would wreck Lobo. we have our opinions man smile

KingD19
How would Lobo get through the force field?

cdtm
lobo has managed to go toe to toe with superman an knock him out, that puts him, imo, on par or above cain

Superman isn't like a flesh and blood adamantium Ultron, though.

He's not someone you can really beat down with physical force, due to the mystical nature of his durability.

Flyattractor
How would Lobo get through the force field? Outsmart him because Juggy is a moron.

And is current Juggy still depowered or is he back to whatever passes for normal ....for him.

KingD19
You can't outsmart a forcefield bud. Lobo's not getting through it.

And he got his powers back(at what level we don't know) at the end of Thunderbolts before they switched to the red team. They opened a portal to an alternate universe where Cain Marko died before he became Juggernaut. So Cytorrak sensed his chosen one and gave him his powers back.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman isn't like a flesh and blood adamantium Ultron, though.

He's not someone you can really beat down with physical force, due to the mystical nature of his durability. are you saying you cant beat superman down:s

Flyattractor
You can't outsmart a forcefield bud. Lobo's not getting through it.

And he got his powers back(at what level we don't know) at the end of Thunderbolts before they switched to the red team. They opened a portal to an alternate universe where Cain Marko died before he became Juggernaut. So Cytorrak sensed his chosen one and gave him his powers back. Then LOBO will just have to go shove the Crimson up Cytorrak's butt.

HE has killed gods before.

Yeah. And this is why I don't like Juggy. His schtick is to one trick uber pony.

cdtm
are you saying you cant beat superman down:s

I'm saying Juggernaut can't be beaten down. Lobo beating down Superman doesn't say anything to put him over Cain, because Lobo would not be able to beat Cain down. True invulnerability is in his powerset. You can't beat him down with brute force, any more then you could beat down The General or Kitty Pryde in a phased state.

KingD19
He's not trying to go after Cytorrak. He's fighting Cain, who he can't beat.

And Cytorrak is pretty powerful. He's been described as the strongest of the Octessence, banished 2/5 of the Phoenix Force from his realm with a whim. Kept 2/4 of the Phoenix Force as his exemplar against his will, and even the Vishanti don't want problems with him.

Flyattractor
So then Juggernaut should be banned from KMC VS forum as being a pure spite character then?

I agree.

cdtm
Well, Juggernaut can be beaten. He just can't be KOed..

A thread requiring a KO would certainly be spite, or at best a stalemate..

KingD19
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So then Juggernaut should be banned from KMC VS forum as being a pure spite character then?

I agree.

Can't we say the same for Lobo? Since he's literally not allowed to die, can heal nearly instantly from any other injuries, and fights people like Superman all the time?

And what CDTM said about Classic Juggs is correct. Lobo and Orion could try and BFR him, which works, or if they could get his helmet off maybe Mother Box could use Telepathy if it has that. But they won't be beating him through physical means.

Flyattractor
Not really. Because LOBO can be a part of a team with out having to be DEPOWERED to be made an interesting part of it unlike Juggy. LOBO can loose a fight and die with out BFRing. It has happened.

DTM
Definately so, Lobo is much easier to defeat physically than Juggernaut, whereas Juggernaut is much easier to beat mentally thna Lobo. Here in this case, its all physical, so Juggernaut definately has a big advantage.

Flyattractor
Yes. So lets ban Juggernaut from threads.

DTM
Well, Juggs isnt undefeatable, hes just undefeatable for a character like Lobo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.