What is the Gap between a Skyfather and..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
and a high herald level being (top 5).

Now some here have the impression that the gap is infinite. Meaning, you can stack an infinite number of high heralds in one being and they would still get spite stomped.

IMO Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than a top high herald level being. That includes strength, blasting power, durability, etc.

Yet it is excepted that he can normally fight Odin and hold his own for awhile.

So my question is "What is the gap between Odin (or Zeus) and a top high herald level being (like Thor, Superman, Surfer)?"

Give the answer in terms of the average number of high herald beings needed to be stacked in one being to be able to match and contend with fighting Odin.

For example, some might suggest that if Surfer was 20x more powerful in everyway across the board then he can match an average portrayed Odin.

Lastly, I feel peers can one shot peers at times. This is not impossible. There is a vast difference between one shot koing to one shot killing. Then there is a greater vast difference between one shot killing and one shot vaporizing. Yes, there are levels of the one shot.

Ill go first.

20 Surfers stacked in one being can match Odin or Zeus.

Sin I AM
A sky father is as far above a herald as a herald is above humans

eaebiakuya
Well...7 billions of humans cannot kill a Herald...(i say a infinity number of humans cannot beat Superman...)

I remember i made a thread and people said 2000 Heralds would stomp even 3 skyfathers: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t569333.html

Sin I AM
That's an inaccurate assessment

the Darkone
The gap is very big

h1a8
remember guys this character is stacked. read the op again.
Not 20 surfers against odin but rather one being with 20x the power of surfer.

Surely 1000 little children can't beat me. But if you stack their power into one being then they can.

NemeBro
Originally posted by h1a8

Surely 1000 little children can't beat me. But if you stack their power into one being then they can. One child would wreck your shit.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
A sky father is as far above a herald as a herald is above humans false as high heralds have harmed skyfathers many times and no human has ever harmed a high herald level being physically.

Also high heralds can vaporize humans easily. Yet skyfathers can't do such things to a high herald level being (they can kill high heralds though).

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
One child would wreck your shit. Not in a fight.

the Darkone
20 Silver Surfers will still get one shot and butt rape at the same time, Sky Fathers can amp and Odin who is Omnipotent and Omniscient is vastly superior, both fighting at their best Odin or any sky father will walk away without any problems.

Cogito
no human has ever harmed a high herald level being physically.
Try telling that to the Goddamn Batman

Sin I AM
false as high heralds have harmed skyfathers many times and no human has ever harmed a high herald level being physically.

Also high heralds can vaporize humans easily. Yet skyfathers can't do such things to a high herald level being (they can kill high heralds though).

Wrong and wrong

zopzop
One child would wreck your shit.
OMFG lol

Sundipped
A sky father is as far above a herald as a herald is above humans

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison.
If I had to pick between who has the best chance to hurt their opponent, I'm going with the herald vs. a skyfather instead of a human hurting a herald. A human causing harm to a herald is impossible.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sundipped
I'm not sure that's a fair comparison.
If I had to pick between who has the best chance to hurt their opponent, I'm going with the herald vs. a skyfather instead of a human hurting a herald. A human causing harm to a herald is impossible.

Likewise with a sky father, unless thier is some serious PIS which favors the herald

Sin I AM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Likewise with a sky father, unless thier is some serious PIS which favors the herald

This....outside of a ridiculous plot device no herald should scratch the surface of a skyfather

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cogito

Beat me to it.

h1a8
20 Silver Surfers will still get one shot and butt rape at the same time, Sky Fathers can amp and Odin who is Omnipotent and Omniscient is vastly superior, both fighting at their best Odin or any sky father will walk away without any problems. Silver Surfer can amp too. I'm talking about normal portrayals. Odin doesn't normally amp against beings his size when fighting. Otherwise he would squash Thanos, Mangog, etc. like little bugs.

Now Kurse is 4x Thor and Thor can barely affect him. Thus you don't have to be zillions of times greater than someone to not be affected by them.

Odin didn't one shot Thanos and Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than a top high herald.

Originally posted by Cogito

Batman has those boots/gear and is technically superhuman (has superhuman feats). We are talking about normal humans.

Sin I AM

Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than a top high herald.

Where are u basing this off of?

the Darkone
Sky Fathers High-Mid-Low, Trans-High-Mid-Low, Hearlds-high-Mid-Lows,

Silver Surfer got one shot by Odin with the greatest of ease, and amp Odin is causing shock waves through the multiverse if he decides to cut lose, if Odin is serious the fight is over with a gesture, SS is no where no near Odin level of amping and power. And we go by feats, Odin slaughters the 20 SS less than 5 mins!!

Newjak
Silver Surfer can amp too. I'm talking about normal portrayals. Odin doesn't normally amp against beings his size when fighting. Otherwise he would squash Thanos, Mangog, etc. like little bugs.

Now Kurse is 4x Thor and Thor can barely affect him. Thus you don't have to be zillions of times greater than someone to not be affected by them.

Odin didn't one shot Thanos and Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than a top high herald.

Batman has those boots/gear and is technically superhuman (has superhuman feats). We are talking about normal humans. Thanos was utterly decimated and it was only because he is such a tough person that he lasted. Odin is to Thanos has Superman is Spider-Man.

And honestly in terms of power output a High Herald is basically a gnat to a Skyfather like Odin.

h1a8
Where are u basing this off of? In all his encounters with high heralds. Thanos can not no sell a Mjolnir hit or an Angry Hulk's punches.

High heralds have affected him on many occasions. Remember Kurse is 4x more than Thor and Thor can barely affect him.

So Thanos is most likely LESS than 5x more powerful than a top high herald level being.

Sundipped

So you think a human would last as many panels against a herald as a Thor or Hulk did against Zeus?

the Darkone
Where are u basing this off of?

Of his imagination mathematics wink, in other words making crap up as usual, because he is a low baller and a troll

You should know better then that miss Sin I AM cool

Sin I AM
In all his encounters with high heralds. Thanos can not no sell a Mjolnir hit or an Angry Hulk's punches.

High heralds have affected him on many occasions. Remember Kurse is 4x more than Thor and Thor can barely affect him.

So Thanos is most likely LESS than 5x more powerful than a top high herald level being.

Your calculations are off. What instances has Thanos had a tough time with heralds?

h1a8
Originally posted by Newjak
Thanos was utterly decimated and it was only because he is such a tough person that he lasted. Odin is to Thanos has Superman is Spider-Man.

And honestly in terms of power output a High Herald is basically a gnat to a Skyfather like Odin.

Spider-man can not survive a punch or attack from Superman unless he holds back. Thus your analogy is off.

If Thanos was 5x more powerful then he would have had a good chance to beat Odin IMO. I'm being reasonable here.

I'm talking about the top high heralds, not general ones. I disagree. If we look at feats we see that top high heralds are not insects to skyfathers. A single gnat can't beat or affect a human in a fight but top high herald level beings at their best can.
actually high heralds have affected skyfather level beings multiple times in comics.

So the gnat analogy is bad.

the Darkone

Context please troll, Odin fought Thanos who was cursed by death, which gave Thanos added boost in strength, power, and durability.

h1a8
Your calculations are off. What instances has Thanos had a tough time with heralds? Stop twisting my words. I didn't imply he had a tough time with heralds. I implied that he has been affected by heralds and many times failed to kill heralds with his power. IMO someone above 5x more powerful would no sell anything you do and basically one shot you with casual ease.

h1a8
Context please troll, Odin fought Thanos who was cursed by death, which gave Thanos added boost in strength, power, and durability. Irrelevant since again Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than any top high herald level being.

Ask Rage, Galan, etc. is Thanos more than 5x more powerful than Thor, Superman, etc.

Thanos has been affected by high heralds too many times to be over 5x more powerful. A being 5x more powerful will no sell everything and casually one shot you everytime without fail.

Sin I AM
Not twisting anything, your just not making sense. Based on your estimates kurse would wreck any sky short of Odin in h2h

the Darkone
Stop twisting my words. I didn't imply he had a touch time with heralds. I implied that he has been affected by heralds and many times failed to kill heralds with his power. IMO someone above 5x more powerful would no sell anything you do and basically one shot you with casual ease.

What the f**k? Thanos beat SS nearly to death in h2h with 5 punches

the Darkone
Irrelevant since again Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than any top high herald level being.

Ask Rage, Galan, etc. is Thanos more than 5x more powerful than Thor, Superman, etc.

Thanos has been affected by high heralds too many times to be over 5x more powerful. A being 5x more powerful will no sell everything and casually one shot you everytime without fail.

I never said he was, I say 2-3 times tops

h1a8
Not twisting anything, your just not making sense. Based on your estimates kurse would wreck any sky short of Odin in h2h

My estimate is 20x Surfer's power can match an average portrayed skyfather.

Kurse is only 4x more powerful than Thor (physically).

Thanos and Kurse are equivalent physical wise by most fans opinion.

Some would say that Kurse can no sell Mjolnir hits better than Thanos though.

What the f**k? Thanos beat SS nearly to death in h2h with 5 punches

Although that was a very low showing for Surfer it proves that Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than him.

It took 7 punches though.

If Thanos was more than 5x more powerful then it would have took in 1 or 2 hits to kill.

Also one showing doesn't rule all. Going by Thanos history against high heralds he failed to kill them with his attacks (except the mysterious curse attack he did on Warlock ages ago). He also has been affected right and left by high herald level beings. A being 5x more powerful would no sell those attacks.

h1a8
I never said he was, I say 2-3 times tops

thumb up

the Darkone
My estimate is 20x Surfer's power can match an average portrayed skyfather.

Kurse is only 4x more powerful than Thor (physically).

Thanos and Kurse are equivalent physical wise by most fans opinion.

Some would say that Kurse can no sell Mjolnir hits better than Thanos though.

Although that was a very low showing for Surfer it proves that Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than him.

It took 7 punches though.

If Thanos was more than 5x more powerful then it would have took in 1 or 2 hits to kill.

Also one showing doesn't rule all. Going by Thanos history against high heralds he failed to kill them with his attacks (except the mysterious curse attack he did on Warlock ages ago). He also has been affected right and left by high herald level beings. A being 5x more powerful would no sell those attacks.

laughing laughing ^^

h1a8
laughing laughing ^^

Which part is funny?

Thanos is about 3-4x Surfer
Odin is about 3-5x Thanos

Thus Odin is about 9-20x Surfer.

Sin I AM
Which part is funny?

Thanos is about 3-4x Surfer
Odin is about 3-5x Thanos

Thus Odin is about 9-20x Surfer.

Your math is horrible

h1a8
Your math is horrible

I wish it were. I would be practicing then. I love to practice math lol.

golem370
Thanos fought someone who had the power gem Thor.

Thanos stood longer and was capable going on with Tyrant where three herald got dropped and Tyrant was surprised when he didn't kill

Thanos has beat a high herald to death

Newjak
Spider-man can not survive a punch or attack from Superman unless he holds back. Thus your analogy is off.

If Thanos was 5x more powerful then he would have had a good chance to beat Odin IMO. I'm being reasonable here.

I'm talking about the top high heralds, not general ones. I disagree. If we look at feats we see that top high heralds are not insects to skyfathers. A single gnat can't beat or affect a human in a fight but top high herald level beings at their best can.
actually high heralds have affected skyfather level beings multiple times in comics.

So the gnat analogy is bad. Thanos couldn't die even at 5x power Thanos would still be overpowered by Odin everytime.

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos fought someone who had the power gem Thor.

Thanos stood longer and was capable going on with Tyrant where three herald got dropped and Tyrant was surprised when he didn't kill

Thanos has beat a high herald to death

That doesn't prove he was more than 5x more powerful than normal Thor.

Thanos stood longer just means he is more powerful but not necessarily more powerful.

Remember Tyrant never punched Thanos like he did Gladiator (basically a cheapshot). Both Gladiator and Thanos survived a Tyrant blast.

Beating a high herald level being to death (although a low showing for Surfer) doesn't not show you are more than 5x more powerful than them.

All you did was prove that Thanos is more powerful than a typical high herald level being but not more than 5x more powerful.

You fail to understand that beyond 5x times yields (no selling all attacks) and basically one shotting on a consistent basis.

Originally posted by Newjak
Thanos couldn't die even at 5x power Thanos would still be overpowered by Odin everytime. Thanos can be koed though. He also can be damaged as well. He wasn't koed after all those attacks.

NemeBro
If Thanos was more than 5x more powerful then it would have took in 1 or 2 hits to kill. lol

Sixth_Winged
What makes Thanos a trans rather than a high herald like ss is his station, insane durability, potency of his attacks and versatility (high but not in the same level as surfer). The moment he no sold surfer shooting his face with pc and just being slightly annoyed sealed the deal for me. Then theres also that techless fight against the fallen one.

Course this is just my opinion

Sin I AM
not sure if your grasping the concept of power scaling

Sin I AM
Originally posted b h1a8

Thanos stood longer just means he is more powerful but not necessarily more powerful.
what?

h1a8
what? I forgot the 5x
stood longer means he is more powerful but not more than 5x more powerful

Diesldude
Wasn't it stated that Silver Surfer has 1% of the power of Galactus? So it is plausible for Odin to be 20* SS.

Ash_J_Williams
Originally posted by Diesldude
Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

thumb up

golem370
Tyrant said you live to Thanos which means to me that he tried to kill him and couldn't Tyrant was fighting Galactus and doing well.

Sin I AM
I forgot the 5x
stood longer means he is more powerful but not more than 5x more powerful

Just don't see how your so set on this five times thing

h1a8
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
What makes Thanos a trans rather than a high herald like ss is his station, insane durability, potency of his attacks and versatility (high but not in the same level as surfer). The moment he no sold surfer shooting his face with pc and just being slightly annoyed sealed the deal for me. Then theres also that techless fight against the fallen one.

Course this is just my opinion

Thanos is very durable against blasts but has always been affected by high herald physical blows. I look at his whole history and not 1 or 2 showings to define his power level. He typically is about 2-3x more powerful but more than thousand of times more dangerous because of his brain.

h1a8
Just don't see how your so set on this five times thing

5x is max. But he is more like 3 times more powerful than Surfer. I said not more than 5x. The key words are, "not more than"

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
Tyrant said you live to Thanos which means to me that he tried to kill him and couldn't Tyrant was fighting Galactus and doing well.

Tyrant was only able to fight Galactus by draining him. He did no such thing to Thanos.

Stoic
Not in a fight.

1000 children would make you scream like a baby. Heck 40 of them would destroy you, if they were angry enough to ignore you're size and swamp you with the weight of numbers.

Stoic
Well I would be interested in finding out how many Herc's Zeus weighed.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
1000 children would make you scream like a baby. Heck 40 of them would destroy you, if they were angry enough to ignore you're size and swamp you with the weight of numbers. 1000 little children wouldn't do anything to me even if I just sat there and let them at me for an hour. If I don't suffocate then I might have a few bruises (if they kick me in the shins or legs) but that's it. I can one shot each and every one of them with ease.

Now combine their strength and durability into one being and my arse is grass.

Uriel005
Problem with the herald tier is that most a-list heroes fall in this area. As such their strength fluctuates to whatever the plot happens to need them to be. I.E. Superman singing Darkseid to death when Darkseid was spreading through the universe essentially as a wave form or lifting the book w/ infinite pages which iirc had the sum of all information of every multiverse. On the average Skyfathers equal about 10-20 trans tier characters imo each of which is equal to about 5-10 heralds depending on weaknesses/capabilities of the trans character in question and the composition of the herald teams taking them on.

Nibedicus
1000 little children wouldn't do anything to me even if I just sat there and let them at me for an hour.

You do realize that even nursery kids (3-5 year olds) can still bite for close to 200N worth of force? W/c is roughly about 45 lbs of force in each bite using rather sharp teeth? Older kids can bite for much more than that.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15743863

And them being kids, they'd most likely bite you?

So, yeah, I call BS on that. Good day.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't underestimate h1a8, he was created by the same Super Soldier program that sprang Masterbruce. Those kids can't even harm him and with how fast he punches, he'll knock them all out instantaneously.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nibedicus
You do realize that even nursery kids (3-5 year olds) can still bite for close to 200N worth of force? W/c is roughly about 45 lbs of force in each bite using rather sharp teeth? Older kids can bite for much more than that.

Ok you got me there. Biting huh? Lawlz.

To kill that. I'm talking about fighting without biting. 99.99999% of the fights in comics doesn't have biting. So let's not nitpick here with irrelevant stuff.

h1a8
Originally posted by Uriel005
Problem with the herald tier is that most a-list heroes fall in this area. As such their strength fluctuates to whatever the plot happens to need them to be. I.E. Superman singing Darkseid to death when Darkseid was spreading through the universe essentially as a wave form or lifting the book w/ infinite pages which iirc had the sum of all information of every multiverse. On the average Skyfathers equal about 10-20 trans tier characters imo each of which is equal to about 5-10 heralds depending on weaknesses/capabilities of the trans character in question and the composition of the herald teams taking them on.

That's reasonable. You are the only one who actually answered the question without derailing the thread. No one else gave an estimate to what they think.

Nibedicus

Yes. Biting. Something that kids would most likely do when fighting an adult.

To kill that. I'm talking about fighting without biting. 99.99999% of the fights in comics doesn't have biting.

So, I guess when you said this:

1000 little children wouldn't do anything to me even if I just sat there and let them at me for an hour.

You meant the "you" that lives in a comic book.

hmm

You know what? Doesn't seem too far fetched. From your posts, it DOES seem like you live in a fantasy world...

thumb up

So let's not nitpick here with irrelevant stuff.

Tell ye what, you stop posting BS and I'll stop nitpicking. Deal?

Sin I AM

To kill that. I'm talking about fighting without biting. 99.99999% of the fights in comics doesn't have biting. So let's not nitpick here with irrelevant stuff.

Your logic is flawed h1

-Pr-
Krypto and Dex Starr feel left out...

TheLordofMurder
This....outside of a ridiculous plot device no herald should scratch the surface of a skyfather

Tell that to Thor:

TheLordofMurder
@Sin I Am

Dont forget to tell Loki as well that he's not supposed to be harming Skyfathers:

xJLxKing
once you can start blowing off Solar Systems you get into the "skyfather tier", but that level also required other abilities which is not limited to time, cosmic, matter, and AM manipulation. The real gap is the various abilities and the level which you consider a skyfather's power at.

Stoic
That's reasonable. You are the only one who actually answered the question without derailing the thread. No one else gave an estimate to what they think.

I answered with a question pertaining to the topic. How many Hercs would a Sky Father weigh in at in terms of power?

dmills
Your calculations are off. What instances has Thanos had a tough time with heralds?

If you checked out Avengers Assemble issue 8 I believe, he got bukaki'd by a number of heralds (strengthwise), metas and street levelers.

JayDaDon
That just might have been the lowest showing of Thanos' career now that I think about it. The lowest serious showing that is. We should be able to write off showings written by Bendis.

Mshinu
This thread is pure win.

(5x more than the last thread)

Stoic
Originally posted by JayDaDon
That just might have been the lowest showing of Thanos' career now that I think about it. The lowest serious showing that is. We should be able to write off showings written by Bendis.

Or your expectations of Thanos were too high.

JBL

Surely 1000 little children can't beat me. But if you stack their power into one being then they can. 10 little kids from where i live would murder you. 1000 kids would be as to 1000 men against a brown bear. They would tear that bear a new one.

Stoic
Originally posted by JBL
10 little kids from where i live would murder you. 1000 kids would be as to 1000 men against a brown bear. They would tear that bear a new one.

I know right. Kids are strong in packs. If they were mind controlled to frenzy 10-15 would be all that was needed to take down a full grown man. 1000 lulz.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Tell that to Thor:

Get real

Raisen
Get real

how you been bro?
hey man, what's your MOS in the Army?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Raisen
how you been bro?
hey man, what's your MOS in the Army?

What is this a date site? Stop trolling

carver9
It depends on the skyfather since each skyfather isnt all the same durability wise. Durability doesn't make up a skyfather, sometimes its much more than that. What would hurt Zeus might not hurt Odin. What would hurt Surtur might not hurt Trion and vice verse. Name a skyfather and we could probably answer the question of this thread with better precision.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
It depends on the skyfather since each skyfather isnt all the same durability wise. Durability doesn't make up a skyfather, sometimes its much more than that. What would hurt Zeus might not hurt Odin. What would hurt Surtur might not hurt Trion and vice verse. Name a skyfather and we could probably answer the question of this thread with better precision.
This...not all skyfathers are equal

the Darkone
H1 is using Odin lets start there since he is the elite sky father by feats and panel statements. I know the three top sky fathers that represented the Godhead against the Celestial host leader Areshem were Odin, Vishnu and Zeus.

iceman24567
What is this a date site? Stop trolling LOL at this chick trying not to act flattered GTFO

Raisen
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL at this chick trying not to act flattered GTFO

lol. i'm not even hitting on him. this guy always gets weird when I ask about the army. i'm not even sure he's a soldier

pym-ftw
no expression This Thread

It's 2-3 tiers

How many high metas would it take to beat a high herald?

Without Pis/weakness exploits it should never happen....

Sin I AM

Flattered at what? A troll derailing a thread I'm interested in? Stop encouraging stupidity.

Originally posted by Raisen
lol. i'm not even hitting on him. this guy always gets weird when I ask about the army. i'm not even sure he's a soldier

Fall back guy please, your advances are not wanted.

Back to topic.
I think that the amount of heralds u stack wouldn't matter. Ultimately skyfathers have a much greater source of power to draw upon that would dwarf anything those stacked heralds could achieve. People keep saying that characters like Thor or Norrin have and can produce skyfather level attacks. This is true but those instances are few and far in between and not an outlier for there average power levels. Plus we have to take into consideration what level she sky's can achieve when placed in similar situations

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw

It's 2-3 tiers

Read the OP.
It's not about how many individuals (like 10 vs. 1) but how many Surfers stacked into 1 being.

h1a8
Yes. Biting. Something that kids would most likely do when fighting an adult.

So, I guess when you said this:

You meant the "you" that lives in a comic book.

hmm

You know what? Doesn't seem too far fetched. From your posts, it DOES seem like you live in a fantasy world...

thumb up

Tell ye what, you stop posting BS and I'll stop nitpicking. Deal?

Anything you feel is BS then tell exactly what it is and why it is BS. Anything other than that is trolling.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
I answered with a question pertaining to the topic. How many Hercs would a Sky Father weigh in at in terms of power?

I would say 5-8 Hercs stacked into one being could match most skyfathers physically but not in overall power.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
10 little kids from where i live would murder you. 1000 kids would be as to 1000 men against a brown bear. They would tear that bear a new one.

BS, other than biting or kicking me in the shins (or balls) they aren't going to do jack shit to me.

To clarify I'm talking about kids 4 and under.

pym-ftw
Read the OP.
It's not about how many individuals (like 10 vs. 1) but how many Surfers stacked into 1 being.
blink

So you extrapolated a number based off of nothingness and you divided it against a similar yet still meaningless number assigned to Odin and you got 5...

So iyo

would Surfer with 5% of the Pc beat Odin?

And if so,

It would take more than 20 skyfathers fused to beat Galactus...

Nibedicus
Anything you feel is BS then tell exactly what it is and why it is BS.

You did post BS and I did tell you why it is BS. Need a reminder?

Surely 1000 little children can't beat me.

There you go.

Anything other than that is trolling.

Pot? Kettle?

Edit. Seriously, all you need to do is admit that you hadn't considered that line of thought and that you really didn't give your little analogy much thought as well and we can both be done with this. Sounds fair?

carver9
I would say 5-8 Hercs stacked into one being could match most skyfathers physically but not in overall power.

Lol...I guess World War Hulk is an abstract then. Shown on panel, he is more powerful than 144 Hercs.

Raisen

Sin is a chick?
confused

I thought it was a dude. doesn't act like a chick sick

Mr Master

You do realize that even nursery kids (3-5 year olds) can still bite
for close to 200N worth of force? W/c is roughly about 45 lbs of force
in each bite using rather sharp teeth? Older kids can bite for much more than that.

There has to be a circle in Hell taking advantage of this. laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I guess World War Hulk is an abstract then. Shown on panel, he is more powerful than 144 Hercs.

WWH is about 2 Hercs

the Darkone
WWH= 2-4 Warrior Madness Thor x10 strength

h1a8
WWH= 2-4 Warrior Madness Thor x10 strength

lol that's crazy.

We are not talking about WBH here but WWH as shown in the WWH comic.
Were he went toe to toe with Sentry.
I wouldn't say version of Sentry is more than 3 times stronger than Thor.
Otherwise by your argument Sentry is 20-40x stronger than Thor.

the Darkone
lol that's crazy.

We are not talking about WBH here but WWH as shown in the WWH comic.
Were he went toe to toe with Sentry.
I wouldn't say version of Sentry is more than 3 times stronger than Thor.
Otherwise by your argument Sentry is 20-40x stronger than Thor.

The crap you been spewing you cant talk at all, WWH peak which is HOTM is around 2-4 WM Thor, if you don't like that's tuff sh**!!

h1a8
The crap you been spewing you cant talk at all, WWH peak which is HOTM is around 2-4 WM Thor, if you don't like that's tuff sh**!!

WWH=/=WBH
If WWH goes WBH then WWH isn't WWH anymore.
We are using WWH only, otherwise the OP would have specified WBH.

TheLordofMurder

It's 2-3 tiers

Not neccessarily true; in the right environment, a High Meta can potentially annihilate a High Herald...

Neo is considered a High Meta, and he'd defeat almost any Low, Mid, or High Herald (with a few exceptions like Henshaw) if he fought them in the Matrix...

Terryc250
The gap between a high herald is quite large.

Thanos who is a inbetween a skyfather and high herald - a transcendent, beat Surfer to the brink of death with like 9 punches or so? Odin effortlessly one shotted Surfer, then owned Thanos.

20 Surfer's would still get wrecked by a skyfather.

h1a8
Originally posted by Terryc250

Thanos who is a inbetween a skyfather and high herald - a transcendent, beat Surfer to the brink of death with like 9 punches or so? Odin effortlessly one shotted Surfer, then owned Thanos.

We are not talking about 20 Surfers fight Odin. Why can't people understand the OP? Was I ambiguous?
I want to know how many Surfers stacked into ONE BEING can match Odin in a fight that can go either way. 1000 little toddlers can't do jack shit to an adult man (biting not included). But stacking the strength and durability of all 1000 toddlers into one being then it can be a match (or more than a match).

My guess is 20 Surfers stacked into one being can match or exceed Odin in a fight.
I view Thanos as 3-4x Surfer
I view Odin as 3-5x Thanos

So Odin is about 9-20x Surfer.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Terryc250

thumb up

h1a8
thumb up

Why give a thumbs up to something he misunderstood. The OP isn't about how many Surfers could engage Odin but rather how many stacked into one being could engage him with a chance to win.

I responded to Terry with the following right before you gave the thumbs up.

We are not talking about 20 Surfers fight Odin. Why can't people understand the OP? Was I ambiguous?
I want to know how many Surfers stacked into ONE BEING can match Odin in a fight that can go either way. 1000 little toddlers can't do jack shit to an adult man (biting not included). But stacking the strength and durability of all 1000 toddlers into one being then it can be a match (or more than a match).

My guess is 20 Surfers stacked into one being can match or exceed Odin in a fight.
I view Thanos as 3-4x Surfer
I view Odin as 3-5x Thanos

So Odin is about 9-20x Surfer.

the Darkone
Odin can lay wast too 20 max Silver Surfer with ease, Odin can amp beyond normal levels, high end sky fathers max is greater than High Herald :/, Odin as his max was Abstract level, Odin evil self was siphon energy from Infinity and was crushing moons and destroying galaxies.

Cube Beings, Elder Gods and Sky Fathers are damn near low abstracts if we take them at their best. And Odin has better feats than high end Abstracts.

the Darkone
Flattered at what? A troll derailing a thread I'm interested in? Stop encouraging stupidity.

Fall back guy please, your advances are not wanted.

Back to topic.
I think that the amount of heralds u stack wouldn't matter. Ultimately skyfathers have a much greater source of power to draw upon that would dwarf anything those stacked heralds could achieve. People keep saying that characters like Thor or Norrin have and can produce skyfather level attacks. This is true but those instances are few and far in between and not an outlier for there average power levels. Plus we have to take into consideration what level she sky's can achieve when placed in similar situations

thumb up 100% agree, Odin high end is abstract level based on his feats

pym-ftw
Not neccessarily true; in the right environment, a High Meta can potentially annihilate a High Herald...

Neo is considered a High Meta, and he'd defeat almost any Low, Mid, or High Herald (with a few exceptions like Henshaw) if he fought them in the Matrix...
Lol no

pym-ftw
blink

So you extrapolated a number based off of nothingness and you divided it against a similar yet still meaningless number assigned to Odin and you got 5...

So iyo

would Surfer with 5% of the Pc beat Odin?

And if so,

It would take more than 20 skyfathers fused to beat Galactus...
So are you just going to ignore me H1?

TheLordofMurder
Lol no

Um...yeah.

Neo can manipulate, and in some cases change, the rules of the Matrix; Thor, Surfer, and many other Heralds would be completely at Neo's mercy if they fought him there...

So yeah, in the right environment, a Meta could defeat a Herald...

Cloak (who is a Meta) would defeat Absorbing Man (who is a Low Herald) at nighttime with extreme ease...

pym-ftw
Um...yeah.

Neo can manipulate, and in some cases change, the rules of the Matrix; Thor, Surfer, and many other Heralds would be completely at Neo's mercy if they fought him there...

So yeah, in the right environment, a Meta could defeat a Herald...

Cloak (who is a Meta) would defeat Absorbing Man (who is a Low Herald) at nighttime with extreme ease...
Neo have any feat even close to Lightspeed?

Cloak, as in cloak & dagger

Creel would break him in half

TheLordofMurder
Neo have any feat even close to Lightspeed?

Cloak, as in cloak & dagger

Creel would break him in half

Neo doesnt need them; he could manipulate their code (remember in the Matrix he'd be facing their digitalized self's) so that they simply couldnt move that fast or alternately he could change the rules of the system so that no one could move faster than he could...

Also, yeah, Cloak could very easily beat Creel; use stealth to sneak up on him (remember, battle happens at night) and then BFR him away to the Dark Dimension...

Creel would have no defense to this nor would he ever see it coming...

TheLordofMurder
@pym-ftw

Cloak could defeat Classic Juggs and Savage Hulk at night in the same exact fashion and beat them every single time...

h1a8
So are you just going to ignore me H1?
I didn't see your post.

Everyone in their right mind can sense Thanos is about 3-4x as powerful as Surfer if you consider their entire histories.

From the Odin and Thanos battle we can sense that Odin was only 3-5x as powerful as Thanos.

Odin can lay wast too 20 max Silver Surfer with ease, Odin can amp beyond normal levels, high end sky fathers max is greater than High Herald :/, Odin as his max was Abstract level, Odin evil self was siphon energy from Infinity and was crushing moons and destroying galaxies.

Cube Beings, Elder Gods and Sky Fathers are damn near low abstracts if we take them at their best. And Odin has better feats than high end Abstracts.

Skyfathers don't amp physically against Surfer sized opponents.
The OP stated average portrayals of Skyfathers (like Thanos against Odin).
Surfer at his best can withstand low Abstract Level beings, so has Thor (Celestials).

rotiart
You just love pulling numbers out of your arse don't you.

Twenty times. Five times... One times?!....

Surfer is supposedly 1% of galactus.

Surfer is a high herald
Quasar is a high herald
Adding quantum bands makes you quasar which makes you a high herald...
Surfer plus quantum bands = keeper = similar power levels to galactus...
Galactus is equal to or greater then Odin
So in that situation hh + hh = 100xhh

Which means that since adding two high heralds makes a high herald 100x stronger... strong enough to match Odin....

You only need 2 surfers to equal Odin...in the past surfer was two beings... The silver surfer and the black surfer...

They merged into one... Current silver surfer...

So since current silver surfer is already the combined might of two high heralds (black and silver surfers) and knowing that if you match galactus you match Odin.. Then you can see that surfer is 100x surfer thus he is equal to galactus thus he matches Odin.

So one Silver surfer is all you need since he is also 100x silver surfers.

I figured that hia8 speak was the only way to eloquently describe the scenario.

Best regards: rotiart

Ps. Hate speak should also be known as speaking from ones ass.

NemeBro
Neo doesnt need them; he could manipulate their code (remember in the Matrix he'd be facing their digitalized self's) so that they simply couldnt move that fast or alternately he could change the rules of the system so that no one could move faster than he could... He has never shown control of the Matrix this extensive.

TheLordofMurder
He has never shown control of the Matrix this extensive.

Sure he has...

Think about his feats performed while in the Matrix; all of them are based around code manipulation and changing the rules of the system when needed (Neo is essentially a powerful technopath fighting in a digitalized battleground while in the Matrix)...

For example, Agents can be incredibly strong and incredibly fast while in the Matrix, but they still are bound by the rules of the system and so have a "cap" to their speed and strength (Morpheus explains this in the original movie); Neo is able to change the rules so that he is able to bypass this cap and be faster and stronger than they are...

After destroying Agent Smith in the original movie, Neo demostrates reality warping when he flexes and causes the scene behind him to bend and flex according to his will; this is another example of him changing the rules on a whim...

Neo demostrated the ability to manipulate the code of others when he saved Trinity's live from that Improved Agents killshot; he reached into her body, removed the bullet, and then reached back into her body and jump started her heart (which was simply a manipulation of her code)...

So yeah...Neo is vastly powerful in the Matrix and would overwhelm most of the Heralds there with only a few exceptions...like Henshaw.

h1a8
Originally posted by rotiart
You just love pulling numbers out of your arse don't you.

Twenty times. Five times... One times?!....

Surfer is supposedly 1% of galactus.

Surfer is a high herald
Quasar is a high herald
Adding quantum bands makes you quasar which makes you a high herald...
Surfer plus quantum bands = keeper = similar power levels to galactus...
Galactus is equal to or greater then Odin
So in that situation hh + hh = 100xhh

Which means that since adding two high heralds makes a high herald 100x stronger... strong enough to match Odin....

You only need 2 surfers to equal Odin...in the past surfer was two beings... The silver surfer and the black surfer...

They merged into one... Current silver surfer...

So since current silver surfer is already the combined might of two high heralds (black and silver surfers) and knowing that if you match galactus you match Odin.. Then you can see that surfer is 100x surfer thus he is equal to galactus thus he matches Odin.

So one Silver surfer is all you need since he is also 100x silver surfers.

I figured that hia8 speak was the only way to eloquently describe the scenario.

Best regards: rotiart

Ps. Hate speak should also be known as speaking from ones ass. I view Galactus as celestial level which is several times more than Odin. So is Galactus at full power is 3-5x Odin. Then numbers still add up.

Some would take the 1% with a grain of salt and favor showings if they contradict.

p.s. im asking everyone to pull numbers out of their arse. But back it up with some type of reasoning.

TheLordofMurder
A thought Surfer was 1/1,000,000 of Galactus...

Wasnt Galactus's exact quote something to the effect of 1/1,000 of 1/1,000?

Astner
Some would take the 1% with a grain of salt and favor showings if they contradict.
So there's actually a source confirming that the Silver Surfer is supposed to have 1% of Galactus' power? If so, could anyone share it?

rotiart
Originally posted by Astner
So there's actually a source confirming that the Silver Surfer is supposed to have 1% of Galactus' power? If so, could anyone share it?

1%, I'm just pulling from my arse.

But for galactus saying that surfer was given only a fraction of his power.. I forget but it's somewhere...

Anyways I'm just more surprised this wasn't closed yet. You aren't really having a battle here but mods get to choose what gets opened and closed ..

h1a8

But for galactus saying that surfer was given only a fraction of his power.. I forget but it's somewhere...

Anyways I'm just more surprised this wasn't closed yet. You aren't really having a battle here but mods get to choose what gets opened and closed .. the battle is the minimum number of stacked Surfers into one being that can possibly beat Odin.
Not much different than the weakest character that can beat x type of threads.

This is an important thread in order to determine the difference

Astner

But for galactus saying that surfer was given only a fraction of his power.
A fraction isn't necessarily percentage, it could just as well be a thousandth, a millionth, a billionth, etc.

If Surfer had access to an entire percentage of Galactus' power it could be used explain certain feats.

janus77
Originally posted by Astner
A fraction isn't necessarily percentage, it could just as well be a thousandth, a millionth, a billionth, etc.

If Surfer had access to an entire percentage of Galactus' power it could be used explain certain feats.
Technically, Surfer should be able to power himself up as much as he likes, since although Galactus imbued him with the Power Cosmic, it exists outside of him everywhere, being a fundamental force of the omniverse.

Surfer's just not a very power-hungry character, so he never really explores the possibility at all.

LeonBuco666
Id probably say the gap between a human and a meta, like the abomination

h1a8
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Id probably say the gap between a human and a meta, like the abomination So how many Surfers stacked into 1 being can match say Odin or Zeus?

Surfer is also pretty strong by some of his punching feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.