The Avengers vs. Caesar (The Planet of the Apes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Caesar, from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" wakes up and finds himself in a new dimension where all apes have gone extinct. He has retained his intelligence from the end of his movie, but is now without his army of apes. He eventually gets his hands on the Super Soldier Serum that transformed Steve Rogers into Captain America. After injecting himself, he grows to the exact size of King Kong (2005).

This world's Nick Fury assembles his Avengers team to capture Caesar (without killing him) before he can start plans to subjugate humankind.

Captain America (MCU)
Spider-man (Maguire)
Spider-man (Garfield)
Wolverine
Sabretooth (X-men Origins: Wolverine)
Emil Blonsky (The Incredible Hulk)
Beast (The Last Stand)
Lizard (The Amazing Spider-man)

- Avengers have no guns or outside help from SHIELD
- Blonsky has a shield like Cap's
- Garfield Spidey has organic webs like Maquire

- fight takes place on the Golden Gate Bridge filled with empty cars
- Avengers win if they can KO or subdue Caesar

Sacred 117
Comics Spider-Man can knock out dinosaurs. If movie versions can prove capable of the same (I don't see why not), one of them can almost solo Caesar.

Eminence
This is cool, but the Spider-Mans could do this themselves, if not Maguire alone. A runaway train couldn't break that organic webbing, I doubt King Kong can. Garfield has the agility to weave those webs around Caesar with the integrity of the bridge providing solid anchors, Maguire has the same webs plus the strength and fortitude to control a fistfight. No way Kong hits harder than the Sandman in Spider-Man 3.

Sacred 117
Also, Captain has displayed the tactical prowess it takes to coordinate such an effort.

marwash22
interesting. I originally only had Cap, Maguire's Spidey and Wolverine in this, but added more characters 'cause i didn't think just those three characters would be able to do it.

i do think Maguire Spidey's webs are strong enough to hold Caesar down... i just figure Caesar would be too smart and too fast to get himself trapped like that.

jinXed by JaNx
how are the monkeys going to kill Wolverine? HE shouldn't be on that list

Kazenji
^ Did you even read the op

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
^ Did you even read the op

yeah why

Kazenji
Doesn't sound like it....erm

Caesar the size of King Kong and your saying wolvie can surive somehow.

jinXed by JaNx
i guess from my perspective and from what ive seen in the movies, invincibility and adamantium claws plus a superfast" almost" instantaneous healing factor equal dead monkey. does ceasor bleed? thats i need to know for this match up. those claaws would just be too devastating.

marwash22
Caesar could throw his ass into the bay. lol.

one of the Spidey's could save him from falling into the water... if they aren't dead already, and if Caesar doesn't throw him too hard.

Newjak
Wolverine would most likely beat him by himself.

KingD19
If you watch X3, you see Wolverine take down a Sentinel. Jus'sayin.

marwash22
he was thrown into the sentinel by a guy with Super Strength.

Sentinels are nowhere near as agile or intelligent as Caesar. Caesar would scoop him up and throw him.

Zack Fair
Sentinels did what exactly in the movies?

marwash22
it stood there and let Wolverine hack it's head off.

it had some really cool glowing eyes too.

KingD19
The point I'm making is that Wolverine took out a massive enemy combatant. But if you wanna be anal about it, Wolverine's fast enough to stab any part of Caesar when he tries to touch him, and his claws will sink deep every time.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by marwash22
it stood there and let Wolverine hack it's head off.

it had some really cool glowing eyes too. lol. singer is so shitty

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
The point I'm making is that Wolverine took out a massive enemy combatant. But if you wanna be anal about it, Wolverine's fast enough to stab any part of Caesar when he tries to touch him, and his claws will sink deep every time. Giant dinosaur teeth and bullets sunk deep... didn't slow the giant ape down very much. Wolverine stabs... Wolverine gets his ass chucked into the bay.

NemeBro
Caesar with the size and strength of King Kong would **** Wolverine up, be real.

I could see Spidey legitimately solo'ing though.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Zack Fair
lol. singer is so shitty

It wasn't singer in the directors chair wink

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by NemeBro
Caesar with the size and strength of King Kong would **** Wolverine up, be real.

I could see Spidey legitimately solo'ing though.

lol Wolverine gets messed up but Spiderman doesnt have a problem lmao. i suppose people don't understand what happens to bones when adamantium slices and dices. I mean, i smoked some weed during school, but i don't need a physics degree to understand how things are sliced apart...,do you? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

marwash22
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i suppose people don't understand what happens to bones when adamantium slices and dices. I mean, i smoked some weed during school, but i don't need a physics degree to understand how things are sliced apart...,do you? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue Caesar is the size of King Kong... Wolverine is not slicing off limbs in one slash. The best he could possibly hope to do is cut off one of Caesar's fingers.

FrothByte
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
lol Wolverine gets messed up but Spiderman doesnt have a problem lmao. i suppose people don't understand what happens to bones when adamantium slices and dices. I mean, i smoked some weed during school, but i don't need a physics degree to understand how things are sliced apart...,do you? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Wolverine doesn't have the agility or speed of Spiderman. Wolverine gets smashed by King Kong and is KO'd for the entire fight.

Newjak
Caesar is the size of King Kong... Wolverine is not slicing off limbs in one slash. The best he could possibly hope to do is cut off one of Caesar's fingers. King Kong from 2005 wasn't like Godzilla sized. A well timed slice to an artery would end him pretty quickly.

marwash22
i know how big he was.

riiiiiight, 'cause Caesar's gonna stand still let Wolverine surgically carve him up.

Newjak
i know how big he was.

riiiiiight, 'cause Caesar's gonna stand still let Wolverine surgically carve him up. I'm not saying that but 05 King Kong wasn't so big he is just going to tank Wolverine's claws every time.

It would be the same as someone sticking a half inch blade into you everytime you tried to grab him. It may not seem like a lot but it can hurt you.

Plus do to Ceasar's new bulk Wolverine might the opportunity to avoid him. Wolverine was still super humanly strong and fast. Just not up to his comic book version. And he can take a beating.

jinXed by JaNx
Caesar is the size of King Kong... Wolverine is not slicing off limbs in one slash. The best he could possibly hope to do is cut off one of Caesar's fingers.

Ididn't say one slash but each cut is going to be detrimental to caeser. King Kong isn't very big. In the jungle and nature, the biggest and sharpest fangs or claws eat at the end of the day. Big monkey has only one thing going for him and that's a good idea, but he needs to have a better one and run away before the Weapon X beserker on his ass.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm not saying that but 05 King Kong wasn't so big he is just going to tank Wolverine's claws every time.

It would be the same as someone sticking a half inch blade into you everytime you tried to grab him. It may not seem like a lot but it can hurt you.

Plus do to Ceasar's new bulk Wolverine might the opportunity to avoid him. Wolverine was still super humanly strong and fast. Just not up to his comic book version. And he can take a beating.

Wolverine was in no way superhumanly fast. Mystique was running circles around him. Wolverine was strong but kinda slow. He won't be dodging King Kong's fists easily.

marwash22
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wolverine was in no way superhumanly fast. Mystique was running circles around him. so was Deathstrike.

Newjak
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wolverine was in no way superhumanly fast. Mystique was running circles around him. Wolverine was strong but kinda slow. He won't be dodging King Kong's fists easily. He seemed pretty fast taking down those weapon x soldiers stick out tongue

Just because he wasn't the fastest doesn't mean he wasn't quick.

juggerman
Originally posted by Newjak
He seemed pretty fast taking down those weapon x soldiers stick out tongue

Just because he wasn't the fastest doesn't mean he wasn't quick.

Did anyone notice how he was slow as shit fighting Sabretooth in Origins pre metal bones but then after the surgery, which added a lot of weight, he was dodging and making Tooth look like trash. I didn't know Adamantium gave a speed boost as well

NemeBro
Caesar is covered in fur, simple fur density is going to make it difficult for Wolverine to penetrate with any amount of depth (Something I am sure all of you have experience with), and a single punch from Caesar is going to knock Wolverine the **** out.

Lestov16
IIRC Wasn't Wolverine slicing through the Sentinels? I know it was a simulation, but the effect was supposed to real I believe.

TheGodKiller
Is this supersoldier Blonsky, or Gamma-irradiated monster Blonsky?

marwash22
Super soldier. As seen when he fought Hulk on the university campus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.