Team Cyborg vs. Team Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Cyborg
Mr. Terrific
Steel
Black Lightning

Vs

Rulk
Agent Venom
War Machine
Winter Soldier

Standard weapons & gear

1. Random encounter
2. 2days prep

Who wins?

Stoic
Agent Venom could potentially be taken out within the first few seconds by Cyborg's sonic emitters, which would leave team Rulk handicapped. I'm leaning slightly towards team Cyborg on this one because of weakness exploitation.

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
Agent Venom could potentially be taken out within the first few seconds by Cyborg's sonic emitters, which would leave team Rulk handicapped. I'm leaning slightly towards team Cyborg on this one because of weakness exploitation.

this, plus couldnt cyborg just hack WM?

guy222
T C FTW

Golgo13
Team Cyborg.

Stoic
Originally posted by 8swords
this, plus couldnt cyborg just hack WM?

I thought about that too but, Tony has strong encryption algorythms in place that held off an Avatar of tech similar to Juggs for a bit, and while WM isn't IM, both suits were made by the same guy. It may work but then again it may not. Still I give Cyborg's team the win.

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought about that too but, Tony has strong encryption algorythms in place that held off an Avatar of tech similar to Juggs for a bit, and while WM isn't IM, both suits were made by the same guy. It may work but then again it may not. Still I give Cyborg's team the win.

in the random encounter, i guess cyborg wouldnt have enough time to hack WM, while fighting, but ............. you know what it doesnt matter, team cyborg FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.