AKuma Vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Akuma Vs Spawn

I am using king of helll Spawn in this fight.

TheDarkestKing1
I like to get something out of my chest about Akuma. It being brought my attention that Akuma seem to be like overhyped or overestimated by certain people. Like for instance, that thread made by Emptyhearted with Akuma running marvel and dc characters. Some of them were at Multiversal threat........ yet some odd reason some made argument of Akuma can walk though those character with ease. I did my research and I can easy say Akurma is not even close to be Multiversal threat. Not to mention there never been statements of Akuma being nearly Multiversal threat and there is no evidence to support that claim.

If he was any kind Multiversal threat or even a Universe threat l then his tmost of his attacks when fighting Ryu would have caused a lot more damage than they did. Hell!! he would have had enough power to simply kill any streat fighter with a simple flick.
That being said, the only thing shows is akuma at best is destroyed the island Gotenkou with a single punch (which was several km across and had several mountains on it. also he has razed a forest by flexing his energy alone, split Ayers Rock in half. It impressive feat buuuut it does not qualify to be Multiversal threat. He not even Universe threat.

Sorry for my long comment. But I just want to clear the air. *whew*

NemeBro
Akuma crushes Spawn like so many islands (with mountain ranges).

Sacred 117
Gonna have to disagree. Akuma is evil, right? Spawn's suit is powered by evil energy. Plus, it is stated that the only way to kill him is by beheading, and that by no Earthly means can that be accomplished. Unless Akuma can do an instant 180 on his moral standing, and acquire a weapon forged in another realm of existence, this doesn't really pan out well for him.

Yamcha
Spawn's gonna be in a world of hurt when he realizes he's been hit by the Shun Goku Satsu, which has "Goku" in the name who we all know is ridiculously pure of heart, that even just having a technique with his name in it would be so pure and just that it would cause Spawns suit to basically starve and implode on itself reducing everything including his atoms to nothing.

I'm pretty sure Toriyama has stated countless times that he WAS gonna use Spawn as one of Babas "other-worldly" martial arts experts, but realized this EXACT scenario would happen and used Spike The Devil Man instead who (which isn't widely known) is supposed to be a close relative to Spawn, and what ended up screwing STDM?

You guessed it. dat pure heart.

Unf.

Shun Goku Satsu for the purifying victory.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
I like to get something out of my chest about Akuma. It being brought my attention that Akuma seem to be like overhyped or overestimated by certain people. Like for instance, that thread made by Emptyhearted with Akuma running marvel and dc characters. Some of them were at Multiversal threat........ yet some odd reason some made argument of Akuma can walk though those character with ease. I did my research and I can easy say Akurma is not even close to be Multiversal threat. Not to mention there never been statements of Akuma being nearly Multiversal threat and there is no evidence to support that claim.

If he was any kind Multiversal threat or even a Universe threat l then his tmost of his attacks when fighting Ryu would have caused a lot more damage than they did. Hell!! he would have had enough power to simply kill any streat fighter with a simple flick.
That being said, the only thing shows is akuma at best is destroyed the island Gotenkou with a single punch (which was several km across and had several mountains on it. also he has razed a forest by flexing his energy alone, split Ayers Rock in half. It impressive feat buuuut it does not qualify to be Multiversal threat. He not even Universe threat.

Sorry for my long comment. But I just want to clear the air. *whew*

You've really been taken in, haven't you?

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You've really been taken in, haven't you?

Naw. I just wanna point out that Akuma is not Multiversal threat or Universe threat.

SevenShackles
Naw. I just wanna point out that Akuma is not Multiversal threat or Universe threat.
The fact you went out of your way to write all that at obvious trolling means you were taken in. Unless your just prepping the thread for the trolling you must of known would take over given the other Akuma threads that have been taken over by said trolling.

You were either taken in, made a thread to be trolled or lied to yourself and thought somehow this thread would not be trolled like so many islands with mountain ranges. (mind you if this thread is serious and not troll bait then it's just spite against Akuma)

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Yamcha
Spawn's gonna be in a world of hurt when he realizes he's been hit by the Shun Goku Satsu, which has "Goku" in the name who we all know is ridiculously pure of heart, that even just having a technique with his name in it would be so pure and just that it would cause Spawns suit to basically starve and implode on itself reducing everything including his atoms to nothing.

I'm pretty sure Toriyama has stated countless times that he WAS gonna use Spawn as one of Babas "other-worldly" martial arts experts, but realized this EXACT scenario would happen and used Spike The Devil Man instead who (which isn't widely known) is supposed to be a close relative to Spawn, and what ended up screwing STDM?

You guessed it. dat pure heart.

Unf.

Shun Goku Satsu for the purifying victory.

Translations for "Shun Goku Satsu" include things such as "Imprisoning Death Flash", "Raging Demon", and most commonly "Instant Hell Murder". To Imply that the application of this technique somehow makes him pure simply because it shares part of a name with a pure-hearted hero of an entirely different universe is ludicrous. The gimmick to it is that it destroys souls, which to my understanding Spawn no longer has. (If I'm wrong, tell me.) Can't get much more evil than that.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Translations for "Shun Goku Satsu" include things such as "Imprisoning Death Flash", "Raging Demon", and most commonly "Instant Hell Murder". To Imply that the application of this technique somehow makes him pure simply because it shares part of a name with a pure-hearted hero of an entirely different universe is ludicrous. The gimmick to it is that it destroys souls, which to my understanding Spawn no longer has. (If I'm wrong, tell me.) Can't get much more evil than that.

Isn't spawn a soul? He was sent to hell and sold his soul and was transformed into a hell spawn.. I always was under the impression that he was a soul given form threw whatever hellspawn jazz but wasn't in ownership of his own soul/self since he sold it in the first place. I don't think he is some husk devoid of a soul because that usually is accompanied by a lack of a moral compass and Al Simmons struggles just as much with choices as a hellspawn as he did (if not more) as a human assassin.

Edit: I just remembered this is king of hell spawn and I'd imagine the whole 'ownership of his soul' thing isn't a issue when he takes said owners head off and takes his throne. I don't remember the status of his soul after that. Its been awhile.

chronickle
Spawn overkill , kumi is overrated

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by SevenShackles
The fact you went out of your way to write all that at obvious trolling means you were taken in. Unless your just prepping the thread for the trolling you must of known would take over given the other Akuma threads that have been taken over by said trolling.

You were either taken in, made a thread to be trolled or lied to yourself and thought somehow this thread would not be trolled like so many islands with mountain ranges. (mind you if this thread is serious and not troll bait then it's just spite against Akuma)

Like I said, I was not taken anything about it. Just finding bit interesting whatever people was trolling or being blinded fanboy is not mine concern. I just want to clear the air for any confusion about akuma because considering we always have fanboy in everywhere.

It was never my attention to use this thread to bait for anybody come over here and troll their butt off about 'ohh akuma spilt island in half with range" I never do that.

SevenShackles
Like I said, I was not taken anything about it. Just finding bit interesting whatever people was trolling or being blinded fanboy is not mine concern. I just want to clear the air for any confusion about akuma because considering we always have fanboy in everywhere.

It was never my attention to use this thread to bait for anybody come over here and troll their butt off about 'ohh akuma spilt island in half with range" I never do that.

Then it's spite to prove a point. Okay. thumb up

marwash22
no expression

intentional spite/bait thread

StealthRanger
It doesn't matter, since Akuma shatters Spawn like he was an island (with a mountain range)

marwash22
r u srs?

TheDarkestKing1
Then it's spite to prove a point. Okay. thumb up

Wait you saying this a spite fight????

plz don't assume thing Lol stick out tongue

Utrigita
Isn't spawn a soul? He was sent to hell and sold his soul and was transformed into a hell spawn.. I always was under the impression that he was a soul given form threw whatever hellspawn jazz but wasn't in ownership of his own soul/self since he sold it in the first place. I don't think he is some husk devoid of a soul because that usually is accompanied by a lack of a moral compass and Al Simmons struggles just as much with choices as a hellspawn as he did (if not more) as a human assassin.

Edit: I just remembered this is king of hell spawn and I'd imagine the whole 'ownership of his soul' thing isn't a issue when he takes said owners head off and takes his throne. I don't remember the status of his soul after that. Its been awhile.

I'm pretty sure that Spawn after the events that lead him to become king of the 8th layer of hell gained back his soul. With that said Spawn stomps Akuma into the ground.

TheDarkestKing1
Ok guys

So you saying Spawn wins this fight....

Estacado
Spawn.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Estacado
Spawn.

I love your photo.

Can't wait for lord of shadows 2

SevenShackles
Wait you saying this a spite fight????

plz don't assume thing Lol stick out tongue

Im not assuming anything. It's spite. Can you see akuma getting a single win over king of hell spawn? The version of spawn you picked is beyond akuma on many level and even with a soul Auma raging Demon can do what exactly to the king of hell and former hell spawn? And that even if he can so it before.. You know.. Being killed horribly by the king of hell.

That's if your serious.. If not then akuma wins by shattering Spawn like an Island (with mountain ranges)

NemeBro
Can you see akuma getting a single win over king of hell spawn? You could add God, Satan, and the Man of Miracles, and the result would be the same.

They are shattered like so many islands (with mountain ranges).

TheDarkestKing1
Im not assuming anything. It's spite. Can you see akuma getting a single win over king of hell spawn? The version of spawn you picked is beyond akuma on many level and even with a soul Auma raging Demon can do what exactly to the king of hell and former hell spawn? And that even if he can so it before.. You know.. Being killed horribly by the king of hell.

That's if your serious.. If not then akuma wins by shattering Spawn like an Island (with mountain ranges)

Lmao. You just finsh saying King of he'll spawn beat AKuma.

I take you last statement as trolling like NemeBro just did wink

SevenShackles
Lmao. You just finsh saying King of he'll spawn beat AKuma.

I take you last statement as trolling like NemeBro just did wink
no expression
I said if your serious spawn wins via spite.
If not.
Akuma wins via trolling a not serious bait thread.
no expression thumb up
laughing out loud but yeah I think another version of spawn would be a better match and prepare yourself for NemeBro in any Akuma thread..well until he gets bored and moves on lol

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
You could add God, Satan, and the Man of Miracles, and the result would be the same.

They are shattered like so many islands (with mountain ranges).

You mean ONE? I don't remember him shattering MANY islands.

SevenShackles
You mean ONE? I don't remember him shattering MANY islands.
Are you saying he can't shatter other islands? no expression if so then prepare your anus for a schooling from NemeBro laughing out loud

Sacred 117
Are you saying he can't shatter other islands? no expression if so then prepare your anus for a schooling from NemeBro laughing out loud

Nope. Just that he (to my knowledge) hasn't.

NemeBro
You mean ONE? I don't remember him shattering MANY islands. He can shatter any island (with mountain ranges) he desires to.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
He can shatter any island (with mountain ranges) he desires to.

It stands to reason that he could, I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.