Black Bolt, Vulcan & Gladiator vs. Stardust, Firelord & Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No BFR

Who wins?

LeonBuco666
Black bolts wrecks the field

carver9
Gladiator can beat anyone on the opposing team.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator can beat anyone on the opposing team.

Not stardust

WhiteWitchKing
Team 1 because Black Bolt's attack could take out Firelord and Terrax leaving Stardust to contend with Gladiator and Vulcan. SD should hold out against Bolt and Gladiator but Vulcan's draining ability might just be enough to put down the newest herald.

guy222
Heralds easily. Hey Carv got the text

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
Heralds easily. Hey Carv got the text

Alrighty buddy...I will text you my new number.

janus77
Heralds, they're all much faster to react and act than BB and they should all be able to tank/absorb/deflect BB's attack should they just sit there and allow it to happen.

Vulcan might be able to mess up Firelord's powers but Terrax could KO BB before then and SD would eventually beat Gladiator leaving it 2 on 1 against Vulcan.

pym-ftw
Heralds

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not stardust

Yep, Stardust probably pulls the win for his team.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Team 1 because Black Bolt's attack could take out Firelord and Terrax leaving Stardust to contend with Gladiator and Vulcan. SD should hold out against Bolt and Gladiator but Vulcan's draining ability might just be enough to put down the newest herald.

Not if Stardust opens a rift and pulls Vulcan into some hellish dimension.

guy222
Sounds like a plan Carv smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.