Itachi Uchiha vs Batman Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Healthy Itachi
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WRK30nUb7MA/TMu50sgOnbI/AAAAAAAAAAk/7TasYt0ZPnk/s1600/itachi30

vs

Pre DCnU
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8wy0nNxQc1qdlxj8o1_1280.jpg

All bloodlusted with their usual gear.
No Mangekyous.

Who wins?

KingD19
Oh lord such a massive spite.

Itachi for....800/10

galactusischere
Originally posted by KingD19
Oh lord such a massive spite.

Itachi for....800/10

No Mangekyou Sharingan.

KingD19
Even without it, he's got massive area ninjutsu, can see every move they make before they make it, moves faster than any of them can respond to, and hits hard enough to maim/kill them with one blow.

Unless Alfred came to play ball.

chronickle
Yeah Itachi wrecks.

galactusischere
Even without it, he's got massive area ninjutsu, can see every move they make before they make it, moves faster than any of them can respond to, and hits hard enough to maim/kill them with one blow.

Unless Alfred came to play ball. Originally posted by chronickle
Yeah Itachi wrecks.

What if only taijutsu and no Sharingan at all?

KingD19
Even with just Taijutsu, he's massively faster than any of them can react to, and one good hit will put them out of the fight.

chronickle
Originally posted by galactusischere
What if only taijutsu and no Sharingan at all? The only thing I can think of is that Itachi has very poor stamina. If Batman Cass and Nightwing can outlast him than they may be able to take him down.

KingD19
Originally posted by chronickle
The only thing I can think of is that Itachi has very poor stamina. If Batman Cass and Nightwing can outlast him than they may be able to take him down.

Read the OP. This is healthy Itachi, and a healthy ninja of his caliber can fight for hours or days nonstop. Also, there's no way for the Bat team to even touch him.

ares834
Batman solos.

galactusischere
Originally posted by ares834
Batman solos.

How so? Or are you trolling, can't tell, lol

KingD19
Batman stays behind and sacrifices himself so the others can live.

Fixed it.

galactusischere
Fixed it.

How strong do you think a healthy Itachi would be with just plain Sharingans? Like what comic book character would be a good fight for him?

ares834
How so? Or are you trolling, can't tell, lol

One punch.

Or if you wanna get really crazy a single kick.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batkickdseid.jpg

KingD19
PIS to the highest degree. Especially since he's still phased when he kicks him.

galactusischere
I don't know the context behind that, but that feat is a joke if it is legit and should not be used, like ever. I'm pretty sure Itachi is MUCH, MUCH faster and stronger than Batman.

chronickle
Darkseid was also in a weakened state in that comic.

ares834
Canon.

Bats kicks Itachi's head off.

Batkick>Sharingan

galactusischere
How strong do you think a healthy Itachi would be with just plain Sharingans? Like what comic book character would be a good fight for him?

Anyone mind answering this?

KingD19
He'd be a high end mid-tier team buster.

chronickle
Thing is genjutsu won't work because anyone outside of the Narutoverse lack a chakra network. Chakra isn't the same thing as chi and is exclusive to Naruto

But his Ninjitsu alone like Susanoo would take out the Bat fam and you'd need someone like Iron Man to beat Itachi

KingD19
Originally posted by chronickle
Thing is genjutsu won't work because anyone outside of the Narutoverse lack a chakra network. Chakra isn't the same thing as chi and is exclusive to Naruto

But his Ninjitsu alone like Susanoo would take out the Bat fam and you'd need someone like Iron Man to beat Itachi

Genjutsu would help, but with just Sharingan, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu, he'd be a monster.

TheTyrant
I'm pretty sure every living thing has chakra. With Tsukuyomi he can take out people who are faaaar above him in terms of raw power.

Itachi on the brink of death reacted to Kirin which was legit lightning, so imagine how big of a spite thread this is.

NotAllThatEvil
When did terry join the bat family?

KingD19
Seeing as he's one of the few to be a legit successor to Batman and the most powerful technically because of his suit, I'd say he's a good family member.

Zack Fair
One punch.

Or if you wanna get really crazy a single kick.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batkickdseid.jpg LOL Batman is so full of shit

marwash22
Itachi doesn't even need to use Sharingan.

NemeBro
Oracle decapitates him with the wheel of her wheelchair.

marwash22
nah, she'd suck his dick and turn against the others.

NemeBro
Itachi doesn't have a dick, you fool.

marwash22
yes he does, you don't even read Naruto.

damn n00b

ares834
Originally posted by NemeBro
Oracle decapitates him with the wheel of her wheelchair.

thumb up

Damn right.

Demonic Phoenix
Itachi would solo the DC-verse after copying the Bat-kick. Batman then takes pointers from Itachi on how to be the King.

marwash22
wrong.

Batman becomes Itachi's Alfred.

NemeBro
Originally posted by marwash22
yes he does, you don't even read Naruto.

damn n00b say that to me irl not online ****er and see what happens

marwash22
nice try.

fool me once...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by marwash22
wrong.

Batman becomes Itachi's Alfred.

Good point.

Batman does Itachi's laundry after Itachi solos DCU with the Bat-kick. thumb up

NemeBro
Itachi paints his nails.

Clearly he is an immense pussy who probably perms his pubes.

KingD19
What does that say about Batman? Who takes little boys back to his big mansion on the hill and dresses them in tights and identifies himself as a giant bat?

Is this Pussy vs Psycho Pedo?

BruceSkywalker
Bat family takes this..

marwash22
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bat family takes this.. in the butt.

BloodRain
What does that say about Batman? Who takes little boys back to his big mansion on the hill and dresses them in tights and identifies himself as a giant bat?

Is this Pussy vs Psycho Pedo?
How else is he meant to assert dominance?

Zack Fair
The Bat family needs prep.

Otherwise this is a shitstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.