All-Star Superman Vs Superboy Prime Vs Superman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Which of these three had the most advanced Kryptonian Powers.

Emi~Kiro
Know what this thread needs? More superman. That would make this fun. Yup. thumb up

pym-ftw
1mil via hype

Cogito
Prime via feats

Sh3nG L0nG
All-star doesn't get much love around because a lot of his power is implied and not actually displayed in a manner the other supermen have. I personally don't subscribe to the idea that he isn't as powerful as mainstream superman, I choose to believe he is at least 3 times more powerful than mainstream with some "extras".

Endless Mike
All-Star Supes met Superman 1 Million briefly and it was portrayed that the latter was significantly more powerful, even though they never really fought.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All-Star Supes met Superman 1 Million briefly and it was portrayed that the latter was significantly more powerful, even though they never really fought.
All star had his dog though.

uhuh

xJLxKing
Superman 1 million had the advantage. On panel, he had beaten Superman all star. It comes down to prime vs one million. Even if prime is stronger, he doesn't have the various powers that give 1m the advantage. Tk, mm, tp. Etc.
One Million wins

JakeTheBank
One Million's powerset is more "advanced". The scope of Prime's powerset is higher.

ares834
1 million seems to be way beyond either of them.

He was punching holes in the time-stream (while weakened!) and used his vision powers to tk a galaxy.

Galan007
So long as this fight takes place under the super-sun, I'd side with S1M. Sans that, Prime wins, imo.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
So long as this fight takes place under the super-sun, I'd side with S1M. Sans that, Prime wins, imo. it'd be interesting to see what the super sun would do to Prime.

Though no assumptions, I'd give it to 1 Mill to beat Prime. Though it'd be an interesting battle to say the least. And not impossible to make it happen in comics and be canon considering the time gaps and various other factors

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
it'd be interesting to see what the super sun would do to Prime.

Though no assumptions, I'd give it to 1 Mill to beat Prime. Though it'd be an interesting battle to say the least. And not impossible to make it happen in comics and be canon considering the time gaps and various other factors Given that mainstream Supes didn't gain any extra power from the super-sun, Prime *shouldn't* either... That amp seemed specific to post-700th century versions of Superman.

But given Prime's uncanny ability to absorb/amp off of energies he shouldn't be able to absorb/amp from, I really wouldn't be surprised if he were able to absorb some of the superness from the super-sun.

Branlor Swift
Given that mainstream Supes didn't gain any extra power from the super-sun, Prime *shouldn't* either... That amp seemed specific to post-700th century versions of Superman.

But given Prime's uncanny ability to absorb/amp off of energies he shouldn't be able to absorb/amp from, I really wouldn't be surprised if he were able to absorb some of the superness from the super-sun. yeah it's an assumption, but him being him and all made me wonder.
****ing guy became Time Trapper after all

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
yeah it's an assumption, but him being him and all made me wonder.
****ing guy became Time Trapper after all A Guardian kamikazes in his face. He is atomized. He somehow absorbs the Guardian's power subconsciously. He is warped into the multiverse. He comes back WAY more powerful than he was before.

Soah mutch fuhking haxx.

Branlor Swift
A Guardian kamikazes in his face. He is atomized. He somehow absorbs the Guardians power, is warped into the multiverse, and comes back WAY more powerful than he was before.

Sofaking dum. think that one was explained as for him only being bfr'ed. Though it still doesn't make sense on a couple levels

Plus it wore off which doesn't really make sense either seeing as it was immortal power

Galan007
That's Prime for ya. It seems like writers use him in whatever way they need to, whether it makes sense or not.

In one issue Connor might slap the shit out of him. In another issue he might tank a universe-killing explosion.

juggerman
That's Prime for ya. It seems like writers use him in whatever way they need to, whether it makes sense or not.

In one issue Connor might slap the shit out of him. In another issue he might tank a universe-killing explosion.

Connor's fists>>>>>universe killing explosions. Canon.

SixsenceShen
All the superman are cool.

kellyliang674
I am not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.