Count Nefaria Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Both at peak.

cdtm
Bill doesn't really hold back like Thor does.

He beats down Nefaria like he did Stardust.

guy222
Count

SevenShackles
I think the count would take the majority even with the savage horse looming over him.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Bill doesn't really hold back like Thor does.

He beats down Nefaria like he did Stardust.

DTM
Nefaria soundly beats BRB.

curryman
Nefaria gets destroyed no expression

abhilegend
Nefaria wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nefaria should have the strength advantage but that simply isn't enough to beat Bill who's far more prone to use his big energy attacks and such. Nefaria simply has no real counter for Stormbreaker.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DTM
Nefaria soundly beats BRB.

yes

Nibedicus
Close fight.

Going with BRB. His peak version was a planet smasher. Not an easy fight either way, tho.

roughrider
After his initial super powered appearances in Avengers, showing himself able to take on the team - but only caring how he fared against Thor - the Count has slid into mediocrity. His last Avengers appearance, Thor one-shotted him in annoyance.

BRB takes the majority, with savage rage.

quanchi112
Bill, definitely.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Close fight.

Going with BRB. His peak version was a planet smasher. Not an easy fight either way, tho.

thumb up I doubt the Count soundly defeats Bill here. If anything, it's a close fight.

janus77
Count One-aaah hahaha,
Two-aah hahaha,
Three ... BRB's out cold.

Nef nerfs him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up I doubt the Count soundly defeats Bill here. If anything, it's a close fight. Bill wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by janus77
Count One-aaah hahaha,
Two-aah hahaha,
Three ... BRB's out cold.

Nef nerfs him.

What?

janus77
Originally posted by Golgo13
What?
I just pictured Sesame Street's "The Count" ... I think we can all agree that he'd own old glue sack.

Stoic
If Bill went in with anything less than attempting to kill Nefaria he would lose this. If he fights like his race is at stake he's win. If not Nefaria beats his face in.

curryman
Nefaria hasn't had a good showing in decades...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.