Hard to kill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who is the hardest to kill from the following characters? Rank from the most difficult to kill to the least difficult to kill.

Black Lantern Superman
Thanos
Lobo
Sentry/Void
HP Doomsday
Classic Juggernaut
Cyborg Superman
WB Hulk
SBP
Ghost Rider

xJLxKing
To permanently put down, HP DD

SamZED
Got a question. Are we talking permanent death or... some of these guys can die easier than the others but wont stay dead unlike the ones who are harder to kill.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by SamZED
Got a question. Are we talking permanent death or... some of these guys can die easier than the others but wont stay dead unlike the ones who are harder to kill.

Well "permanently" able to kill may be a little tricky as some of these guys are unable to die in their own rights. But that should make for good debate. So feel free to share opinion on that but it makes no difference to me. You can list them however you like, "permanently" or "hard to put down".

tijay
I say either Doomsday or Ghost Rider

Galan007
Loaded question.

A few of the characters on the list are literally unkillable.

golem370
Juggernaut

janus77
WBH, but who exactly is doing the "killing" (or atleast, the trying)?

Hulk is basically immortal, Void seemed to be but he's been dead for some while now. Juggernaut is just tough but not that tough.

Doomsday dies and is reborn, not sure if that counts ...

pym-ftw
Thanos

byrdgang21
Rank them in order if u want

Branlor Swift
Only one person on the list was attacked by a device meant to kill Death, and survived.

Ignoring Thanos, I'd probably go with Prime for durability, and Lobo/Void/Cyborg for unkillability.

dynamix
i would probably assess this in terms of being killed by high level abstract. I believe someone like Eternity or Galactus can kill any one of them if they really wanted to...besides Thanos. So my answer would probably be thanos ha.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Only one person on the list was attacked by a device meant to kill Death, and survived.

Ignoring Thanos, I'd probably go with Prime for durability, and Lobo/Void/Cyborg for unkillability. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.