At least two ways in which our universe might be observed by an AI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
FIRST WAY:

When enough thinking power is contained within a small enough space it can create a singularity, and then birth a universe by achieving planck scale.

I say achieving planck scale energy could cause a creation event because having a little bit of energy and a space too small to hold that energy will result in more space being created, and, therefore, more quark-gluon plasma will be released as space expands, enough to account for all the matter in the universe.

3Gy1e2olvMw

SECOND WAY:

Our computers will eventually become sophisticated enough to simulate creation, and spawn a virtual universe that evolves semi-similarly to ours, except anything can happen when you have those kinds of variables.

Apropos, an entire universe could be inside the computer chip of a transhuman's technologically evolving electronic mind. Or maybe a thousand virtual universes.

You think that's trippy? Even after reading and comprehending all of this, you have barely begun to explore the implications of Quantum Reality. Trust me. You'll begin to understand why a theory of everything is as simple as being aware that anything and everything is possible, and indeed occurring.

Dolos
And, obviously since I'm not a super-physicist, mathematician, and engineer I don't understand the empirical work that supplies validity to these theories. I only trust said empirical work. As always.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.