Marvel Zombies vs. DCnU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
In an effort to have a little fun, that lovable imp Mr. Mxyzptlk teleports the Marvel Zombies to an unsuspecting DCnU Manhattan. Once there, the Zombies immediately begin feasting.

Stipulations:
-For the Zombies to win, they must kill or infect every sentient being on DC earth(humans notwithstanding.)
-For DCnU to win, they must perma-kill every last Zombie-- even the regular humans that are infected.
-If the Zombies bite a character in the DCnU, that character immediately becomes part of the Zombie horde.
-DC earth is free to call-in help from outside earth, such as GL's, but lets refrain from using 'all-powerful' characters, like Spectre or PS.
-No BFR, and no destroying the earth.

Three scenarios:

#1:
The core group of Zombies that were focused on during the original Marvel Zombies series, as seen here:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16191917_1.jpg

#2:
The Galactus-amped Zombies:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16191643_2.jpg

#3:
Every single Marvel Zombie ever seen. Here are some of them:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16191645_3.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16191647_4.jpg

How goes this?

pym-ftw
Pym eats Batman

/Dcu dies

chipguy_okay
Scenario 1) Justice League takes them down.
Scenario 2) Don't remember the feats of these guys too well, but you'd probably need the GL corp to take them down. They'd likely also infect most of DC Earth.
Scenario 3) Phantom Stranger Solos

Stoic
^ The same thing that happened to Marvel, would happen to DC. One of the big guys (Superman) would be infected, and then the rest would fall like dominoes.

Golgo13
Anton Arcane ftw.

abhilegend
uhuh

Galan007
You know you like him. wink

zopzop
Hal + Black Lantern Ring = Win Scenario 1, 2, and 3.

The of the planet just sits back and watches.

-Pr-
DC wins 1 & 2.

3, Marvel would probably take.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
Hal + Black Lantern Ring For the love of God. Hal using a BL ring was a once in a lifetime dues ex machina-- a plot-device that allowed him to control even 'teh awl-powaful Nekron!!111!'

He's not pulling that BS here. Get real.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
You know you like him. wink
I like you too.

uhuhOriginally posted by Galan007
For the love of God. Hal using a BL ring was a once in a lifetime dues ex machina-- a plot-device that allowed him to control even 'teh awl-powaful Nekron!!111!'

Zop is going to beat that horse in the ground and then piss over it. Y'know how zop rolls.

Galan007
I imagine that if he talks about BL Hal for a few more posts, he'll change his avy/sig accordingly.

abhilegend
I imagine that if he talks about BL Hal for a few more posts, he'll change his avy/sig accordingly.
He is like carver with far less attention span and who unfortunately reads comics too.

Galan007
No bandwagon is too big or too small for zop to hop on.

He does tend to know his stuff, though, so I applaud him for that. thumb up

JakeTheBank
High end feats are great. But they're also high end feats.

On topic, I think it's a tough fight for the DCnU in all battles. I don't think Earth's heroes are good enough to clearly stomp the zombies before more powerful beings get infected and the plague spreads at an exponential rate.

Galan007
thumb up

If the Zombies infect a single speedster, the plague could go global within minutes.

zopzop
For the love of God. Hal using a BL ring was a once in a lifetime dues ex machina-- a plot-device that allowed him to control even 'teh awl-powaful Nekron!!111!'

His willpower is literally universal. All he has to do is get his hands on a BL ring and it's game over for the zombies.

Hell, if you consider that Hal trick to be a one time thing, then Black Hand ends the menace once and for all. He vomits out BL rings and takes control of the Marvel Zombies. End of threat.

abhilegend
No bandwagon is too big or too small for zop to hop on.

He does tend to know his stuff, though, so I applaud him for that. thumb up
True on all accounts. He was riding on snowbird's bandwagon once!

chipguy_okay
What was the best feats of the original Marvel Zombies in Scenario 1? Anything stop Cyborg from just Boom tube them up to the watch-tower, or anywhere remote, to be dealt with by Superman accordingly?

I remember Hulk bit Surfer's head off, but did Ultimate Surfer ever do anything?

zopzop
I imagine that if he talks about BL Hal for a few more posts, he'll change his avy/sig accordingly. Originally posted by abhilegend
True on all accounts. He was riding on snowbird's bandwagon once!
Shut up...mad
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
What was the best feats of the original Marvel Zombies in Scenario 1? Anything stop Cyborg from just Boom tube them up to the watch-tower, or anywhere remote, to be dealt with by Superman accordingly?

I remember Hulk bit Surfer's head off, but did Ultimate Surfer ever do anything?
You have to keep in mind, Marvel Zombies series was riddled with PIS, I mean more so than usual for comics. Heroes that could have ended the threat solo were acting like 'tards. Even when the zombies consumed Galactus and had his power they couldn't even bust through a force field device made by using Wakandan tech! In another example, Dark Phoenix was destroyed when Hulk smashed her head. laughing

abhilegend
Shut up...mad

You have to keep in mind, Marvel Zombies series was riddled with PIS, I mean more so than usual for comics. Heroes that could have ended the threat solo were acting like 'tards. Even when the zombies consumed Galactus and had his power they couldn't even bust through a force field device made by using Wakandan tech! In another example, Dark Phoenix was destroyed when Hulk smashed her head. laughing
How about creeper's bandwagon zop?

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
How about creeper's bandwagon zop?
Creeper is awesome. What about it?

abhilegend
Creeper is awesome. What about it?
No bandwagon is small for zop indeed.

thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
No bandwagon is small for zop indeed.

thumb up
Or it could be that I just like lots of different characters. I know it's strange to you, since you are fanatically devoted to a single character, but there are people like that out there.

Galan007
His willpower is literally universal. All he has to do is get his hands on a BL ring and it's game over for the zombies.

Hell, if you consider that Hal trick to be a one time thing, then Black Hand ends the menace once and for all. He vomits out BL rings and takes control of the Marvel Zombies. End of threat. Whether or not you believe Hal would don a BL ring again is irrelevant. In this thread, it is not something he can do. That'd open up the floodgates for a shitstorm of BS that I don't want to deal with.

zopzop
Whether or not you believe Hal would don a BL ring again is irrelevant. In this thread, it is not something he can do. That'd open up the floodgates for a shitstorm of BS that I don't want to deal with.
So forget Hal. What about Black Hand? What's stopping him from WTFpwning the Marvel Zombies?

Galan007
It's possible. It's also possible that one of the Zombies bites Flash or Kid Flash-- then the Zombie scourge becomes much more difficult to contain.

psycho gundam
Or it could be that I just like lots of different characters. I know it's strange to you, since you are fanatically devoted to a single character, but there are people like that out there. that shut him the hell up

Reflassshh
Bump

DarkSaint85
The Avatars could come into play here.

Bentley
In another example, Dark Phoenix was destroyed when Hulk smashed her head. laughing

Seems legit.

Galan007
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Bump Heh, I totally forgot that I made this thread. What fun! thumb up

Decimus
Originally posted by Golgo13
Anton Arcane ftw.
Swamp Thing and Animal Man plus JL clean them up.

zopzop
Originally posted by Decimus
Swamp Thing and Animal Man plus JL clean them up.
WTH would Swamp THing or Animal Man do against them?

Branlor Swift
WTH would Swamp THing or Animal Man do against them? Zop them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.