Ace Ventura vs. Sherlock Holmes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
This one is by request. The fight will take place in the Wachati Province. Ace is given 2-3 weeks to study martial arts. Sherlock will have at least 10-15 minutes prep time just before the encounter. Animals are variable, but will automatically side with Ace. Sherlock will have a fully-loaded revolver with exactly six shots to deal exclusively with this.

Detective v. Detective. Who takes it?

juggerman
Ace sics animals on Sherlock

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Animals are VARIABLE...

...Sherlock will have a fully-loaded revolver with exactly six shots to deal exclusively with this.

juggerman
Originally posted by juggerman
Ace sics animals on Sherlock

COG Veteran
Lolz, pack of gorrillas ftw.

KingD19
I'm assuming this is RDJ Holmes. With his Holmes-a-vision, he ends up doing something crazy like dodging a hit from an animal that maims or kills Ace. Or shooting at one and knowing it will dodge so Ace gets shot.

marwash22
Sherlock shoots Ace in the face...?

no expression

am i missing something here?

KingD19
I think they meant for the bullets to only be for the animals. But Holmes can work around that and still shoot Ace. Just not directly.

marwash22
even without the gun, he demolishes Ace in h2h.

KingD19
Absolutely.

NotAllThatEvil
Ace had 2 spears stuck in him and did live in a monestary for a bit. He could put up a good fight.

KingD19
Sherlock has a gun. He's also shown he can move and react far faster than Ace can, see his moves before he makes them and can hurt him with science. He doesn't need brute force to pop out ligaments and break bones. Just proper application of pressure and such.

Robtard
You retards. Ace Ventura can catch bullets with his teeth.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm assuming this is RDJ Holmes.

Yes, it is.

I think they meant for the bullets to only be for the animals. But Holmes can work around that and still shoot Ace. Just not directly.

That's essentially what I meant, but loopholes are possible.

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Ace had 2 spears stuck in him and did live in a monestary for a bit. He could put up a good fight.

Which speaks for him as an endurance/damage soak feat. Good call.

Sherlock has a gun. He's also shown he can move and react far faster than Ace can, see his moves before he makes them and can hurt him with science. He doesn't need brute force to pop out ligaments and break bones. Just proper application of pressure and such.

His foresight isn't flawless. Example: In the second movie, he couldn't foresee the gypsy taking out the assassin for him.

Originally posted by Robtard

I don't remember this. Could you possibly post it?

Originally posted by COG Veteran
Lolz, pack of gorrillas ftw.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

KingD19
He didn't see the gypsy fortune teller whacking the assassin, but she wasn't in his "equation" for the fight. Ace will be, and if any animals show up, they will be as well, so that's sort of a moot point. He was even smart enough to see what Moriarty would do, and counter even as Moriarty himself was seeing what Holmes would do.

Sacred 117
He didn't see the gypsy fortune teller whacking the assassin, but she wasn't in his "equation" for the fight. Ace will be, and if any animals show up, they will be as well, so that's sort of a moot point. He was even smart enough to see what Moriarty would do, and counter even as Moriarty himself was seeing what Holmes would do.

That makes sense, but as stated, animals are not guaranteed to show up. If they do, they're appearances would be at random intervals. We also have to consider how many types of animals there are available, so it could essentially be anything. Kind of a difficult call to make when there are no patterns. Of course, when the element of surprise is lost he's almost guaranteed to read them then. Not trying to argue with you, man. Just trying to make sure everything is accounted for.

KingD19
I get that. If no animals show up, Ace is f*cked every which way. If they do, he has a much better chance, but it's still not great considering how insanely skilled and brilliant Holmes is.

Sacred 117
Ace doesn't have the same combative feats as Sherlock, but he was given what I would call a considerable amount of time to train for this. They both match in endurance, and both have surprise on their side. Ace will, however, have the environmental advantage given his knowledge of Earth's ecology. This could even help him to seek backup if possible. It's anyone's game really. It makes for a far more interesting battle than I could have ever imagined. Lol.

juggerman

Ha i forgot all about that. Ace was close to being a damn cartoon. He wins

Nephthys
They make out.

The Fat Rambo
You retards. Ace Ventura can catch bullets with his teeth. BOOM.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I don't remember this. Could you possibly post it?

Iy4cME1aeWk

Sacred 117
Hahaha, nice! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.