What's crackin' g's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
Haven't been here for a long time now. Where my bitches at? And what's with this dude making all those separate threads posting song lyrics?

Itzak
Hey, what do you know, I'm not the only one wandering on back.

.... I gotta say though... this OTF forum is like a post apocalyptic world.

Bardock42
Slay.....Itzak....faint

Kharhmah
Ermagerd

Slay
Last time I was here was in a pre-9Nag society, now peeps be ''Ermagerding'' the place up.

Kharhmah
I was using it ironically but alrighty then.

Astner
Since I've started working I've felt like a idiot savant.

TheGodKiller
'The idiot part is correct. Not so sure about savant

Astner
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
'The idiot part is correct. Not so sure about savant
Despite what happens I can always take comfort in your ignorance to make me feel better about myself. Thank you.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Astner
Despite what happens I can always take comfort in your ignorance to make me feel better about myself. Thank you.
I am genuinely curious about what weak insult you edited away out of fear of my rebuttal.

Cherrywild
Pistachios!

Astner
I am genuinely curious about what weak insult you edited away out of fear of my rebuttal.
I take it the current one is too difficult for you to cope with? I'm sorry to inform you that I didn't edit out anything. I just rephrase what I wrote.

Dolos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Slay.....Itzak....faint Itzak was under 10 percent body fat, a martial artist.

I always view things in a hyper-observatory fashion, and my total recall allows me to remember brief observations in the What You Look Like thread.

He posted a pic of him breaking a board, and s_t thought it was hot.

Slay
Originally posted by Dolos
Itzak was under 10 percent body fat, a martial artist.

I always view things in a hyper-observatory fashion, and my total recall allows me to remember brief observations in the What You Look Like thread.

He posted a pic of him breaking a board, and s_t thought it was hot.
You're a weird one, aren't you?

Dolos
Originally posted by Slay

Thanks.

What martial art did you practice?

Robtard

Of the weird, he's one of the most weird.

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
Of the weird, he's one of the most weird. That's because I ponder all things, so nothing is weird to me.

Astner
That's because I ponder all things, so nothing is weird to me.
I think he's referring to your Asperger.

Dolos
Yea, let's turn this into a flame thread like you did with TGK.

Astner
Don't take it personally. I consider anyone who's different from me to be weird.

TheGodKiller
I take it the current one is too difficult for you to cope with? I'm sorry to inform you that I didn't edit out anything. I just rephrase what I wrote.
It is too weak to even register as an insult. Your edited post feels more like you pussying out of a full on e-fight.

Then again, I doubt I could expect much much of a challenge in terms of a flamewar from a flat chested she-male like you.

Astner
It is too weak to even register as an insult. Your edited post feels more like you pussying out of a full on e-fight.

Then again, I doubt I could expect much much of a challenge in terms of a flamewar from a flat chested she-male like you.
What is it with you and she-males?

TheGodKiller
What is it with you and she-males?
Nothing. Just noting the fact that you are one.

Astner
Nothing. Just noting the fact that you are one.
You better check that the door to your room is locked or you mom might walk in on you beating off to dudes in make-up. laughing

TheGodKiller
You better check that the door to your room is locked or you mom might walk in on you beating off to dudes in make-up. laughing
Boring old cliche. Also, I am wondering why the very first idea to construct a feeble insult, of 2 guys in make-up no less, occurred to you. Then again, it's in all likelihood attributable to you being a she-male.

Astner
Boring old cliche. Also, I am wondering why the very first idea to construct a feeble insult, of 2 guys in make-up no less, occurred to you. Then again, it's in all likelihood attributable to you being a she-male.
Even if I was a she-male it wouldn't make you less gay for wanting my cock.

And stop butchering your sentences with commas, because it makes you look retarded, and I wouldn't want people thinking that I'd waste my time on the retarded.

Slay
His comma's are all warranted.

Thanks.

What martial art did you practice?
I practiced and even taught judo and jiu-jitsu for a long time, though I haven't in over 5 years. Real jiu-jitsu, not the gay Brazilian variation. You would know this had you been around before 2012.

Astner
His comma's are all warranted.
It's "commas" in plural, "comma's" denotes genitive alternatively it's the contraction of "comma is," and no, they're not.

Slay
It's "commas" in plural, "comma's" denotes genitive alternatively it's the contraction of "comma is," and no, they're not.
lol to the max. Please take these sincere apologies, oh God of Condescension.

TheGodKiller
Even if I was a she-male it wouldn't make you less gay for wanting my cock.

And stop butchering your sentences with commas, because it makes you look retarded, and I wouldn't want people thinking that I'd waste my time on the retarded.
I am not sure exactly where do you get the notion thar I want your cock. I have a hunch, but who am I to deny people their weird fantasies.

So says the faux grammar nazi who can't even differentiate between "you" and "your":
or you mom might walk in on you

edit: quote problems

Scythe
Haven't been here for a long time now. Where my bitches at? And what's with this dude making all those separate threads posting song lyrics? Originally posted by Itzak
Hey, what do you know, I'm not the only one wandering on back.

.... I gotta say though... this OTF forum is like a post apocalyptic world.

Awesome, nice to see ya two back.

Astner

congpert2
Action speaks louder than words.http://hornt.computerxray.com/06.jpg
http://hornt.computerxray.com/07.jpghttp://william.clotheclub.com/01.jpg
http://william.clotheclub.com/02.jpg
http://william.clotheclub.com/03.jpg
http://william.clotheclub.com/04.jpg

Slay
Originally posted by Scythe
Awesome, nice to see ya two back.

Yo Scythe, what's up!?

That wasn't my intent. My intent was to help you where your elementary school English teacher clearly failed.

lol, no, you're trying to be condescending. What an empty life you must lead. Also, I didn't have an elementary school English teacher, as I'm not from an English-speaking country.

dadudemon
Ah, yes, Slay. The guy who thinks I am better than he is. 313

Slay
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ah, yes, Slay. The guy who thinks I am better than he is. 313
Nah, you're worse than me in about every aspect. Except for ''being fat'' of course, you're much better at that.

rudester
Leave doly alone guys he never did anything to u guys, why u have to be like tat, refering back to the britney spears leave her alone video. Heh!

dadudemon
Nah, you're worse than me in about every aspect. Except for ''being fat'' of course, you're much better at that.

Still jealous, I see. laughing

It's just me. smile

Instead of worrying about all the ways you think I am better than you, spend your time on much more productful things. You're good at matching insignificant European countries to their flags. Start there.

Astner
lol, no, you're trying to be condescending.
You know, a "I didn't know that, thank you very much" would be nice to hear every once in a while too.

I don't get it, why are some people so hesitant to learn? It's almost like they're immune to knowledge.

What an empty life you must lead.
Indeed. A Masters degree in Fundamental Physics, a well-payed position in a reputable and world-renowned company, an attractive girlfriend who's one year from finishing her education, a loving and supporting family, and an appearance like a movie star are only a handful of the myriad of shames and insecurities I struggle to cope with on a daily basis.

Also, I didn't have an elementary school English teacher, as I'm not from an English-speaking country.
So am I, but we still had an elementary school English teacher. Heck we even had an elementary school third language teacher, and I even went on to study a fourth language. And I didn't even major in linguistics.

Slay
You know, a "I didn't know that, thank you very much" would be nice to hear every once in a while too.

I don't get it, why are some people so hesitant to learn? It's almost like they're immune to knowledge.

Indeed. A Masters degree in Fundamental Physics, a well-payed position in a reputable and world-renowned company, an attractive girlfriend who's one year from finishing her education, a loving and supporting family, and an appearance like a movie star are only a handful of the myriad of shames and insecurities I struggle to cope with on a daily basis.

So am I, but we still had an elementary school English teacher. Heck we even had an elementary school third language teacher, and I even went on to study a fourth language. And I didn't even major in linguistics.
Yeah, yeah, it's cool to play pretend on the internet. Move along now.

Astner
Too much for your ego to handle I suppose.

dadudemon

He at least has a graduate undertsanding of physics because his physics knowledge is >>>>> than mine and I made it to second or third year physics courses.

I can't vouch for any of that other stuff, though.

TheGodKiller

Astner
Well you do raise a valid point, based on your poor writing English couldn't be your first language.

TheGodKiller
^The same holds true for you, faux Grammar Nazi.

Slay
Too much for your ego to handle I suppose.
No, my ego is quite solid. Yours obviously isn't, or you wouldn't feel the need to explain how amazing you are in every single thread you post in.

dadudemon
No, my ego is quite solid. Yours obviously isn't, or you wouldn't feel the need to explain how amazing you are...

Facts disagree n'stuff.

smile

Slay
Facts disagree n'stuff.

smile
Nah, see, when you say stuff like that, I know you're trying to troll. My response is as disingenuous as your initial statement.

Astner
So there is someone dadudemon hates even more than me? Well, this certainly is an interesting turn of events.

Slay
So there is someone dadudemon hates even more than me? Well, this certainly is an interesting turn of events.
Nah, he doesn't really hate me. Just frustrated that he can't get to me, therefore he tries really hard every time he sees me post somewhere.

Astner
I don't see it. You certainly lost your shit when I pointed out your grammatical error, and I was trying to be nice.

Slay
I don't see it. You certainly lost your shit when I pointed out your grammatical error, and I was trying to be nice.
lol, I certainly didn't 'lose my shit'. I was mildly annoyed by the pedantic nature of your comment. And let's not be silly here, you weren't trying to be nice, you were trying to be a condescending prick, you succeeded, congratulations.

Bardock42
I personally feel like I'm better than all y'all. But that's only based on fact, so don't let it bother you.

dadudemon
Nah, see, when you say stuff like that, I know you're trying to troll. My response is as disingenuous as your initial statement.

Y u mad?

I am one of a very small handful of people, on this board, that actually likes you. hug

Nah, he doesn't really hate me. Just frustrated that he can't get to me, therefore he tries really hard every time he sees me post somewhere.

And yet, you rage post at me. I don't even try, bro! You just hate me because I'm better. estahuh

I personally feel like I'm better than all y'all. But that's only based on fact, so don't let it bother you.

Don't be a jerk. You clearly do not count.

Slay

And yet, you rage post at me. I don't even try, bro! You just hate me because I'm better. estahuh

Now if only losing weight was as easy as pissing me off right? lol, no 'bro' with ***** **** who calls himself awesome for being big but watery could ever make me rage. Y U mad?

Edit: That's b!tch t!ts.

dadudemon
Now if only losing weight was as easy as pissing me off right? lol, no 'bro' with ***** **** who calls himself awesome for being big but watery could ever make me rage. Y U mad?

Edit: That's b!tch t!ts.

hahaha, you're legit mad.

Hate to shatter your dreams but I have a six pack. Went through a cutting phase and lost 25lbs of fat. And, yes, it was easier than accidentally making you rage post.

NEXT! laughing

Bardock42
I like Astner. Not like as a person, of course, but as a force of nature.

Slay
hahaha, you're legit mad.

Hate to shatter your dreams but I have a six pack. Went through a cutting phase and lost 25lbs of fat. And, yes, it was easier than accidentally making you rage post.

NEXT! laughing
Again, you couldn't make me rage, and you know this, you've been trying for long enough now. I've made you cry 'six-pack' though, which is mildly amusing. Had my fun with you, go stroke your misplaced ego elsewhere.

dadudemon
Again, you couldn't make me rage, and you know this, you've been trying for long enough now. I've made you cry 'six-pack' though, which is mildly amusing.

I'd send you pics but then you'd mistake that for advances: Nembro did. sad

But, u mad that your sole-line of attack fails miserably?

go stroke your misplaced ego elsewhere.

How about your hotel? Would you give me a discount?

Slay
I'd send you pics but then you'd mistake that for advances: Nembro did. sad

But, u mad that your sole-line of attack fails miserably?

How about your hotel? Would you give me a discount?

Nah, I know it's working. You've been crying for a while now. Also, I can't give you a discount, but I'm sure you'll be able to get a voucher somewhere.

I don't think you'd like the Netherlands though, most people are thin around here, would just make you feel inadequate.

dadudemon
Nah, I know it's working.

It's not. sad

Well, you tried.

I don't think you'd like the Netherlands though, most people are thin around here, would just make you feel inadequate.

So now you're calling me grotesquely skinny? Lol

Slay
It's not. sad

Well, you tried.

So now you're calling me grotesquely skinny? Lol
That's not at all what I said, you're just getting more and more stupid, aren't you?

dadudemon
That's not at all what I said, you're just getting more and more stupid, aren't you?

I guess you don't understand how "inadequate" could be interpreted, correctly so, as being grotesquely skinny in a country full of skinny folk. sad

You're not very good at this thing called "communication", are you? sad

Bardock42
That seems like the exact opposite any reasonable person...any person at all really...would interpret that statement as.

Slay
I guess you don't understand how "inadequate" could be interpreted, correctly so, as being grotesquely skinny in a country full of skinny folk. sad

You're not very good at this thing called "communication", are you? sad

lol, you're really grasping at straws, aren't you? Do continue though, it's hilarious.

That seems like the exact opposite any reasonable person...any person at all really...would interpret that statement as.

Logic doesn't really apply to DDM, though.

DDM, I know you'd rather go on for hours and hours at this and end up crying even more than you have already, but I've grown tired of this. Just do yourself a favour and stop replying.

dadudemon

I disagree, obviously. He said "inadequate". Not "bloated" or some other fat people joke.

"Not adequate; lacking the quality or quantity required; insufficient for a purpose."

That's the very first definition.

Well, you tried, too. sad

lol, you're really grasping at straws, aren't you? Do continue though, it's hilarious.

DDM, I know you'd rather go on for hours and hours at this and end up crying even more than you have already, but I've grown tired of this. Just do yourself a favour and stop replying.

During your time away, you can contemplate and meditate on why it is a waste of time to dwell on the fact that I am better than you.

Slay
I disagree, obviously. He said "inadequate". Not "bloated" or some other fat people joke.

"Not adequate; lacking the quality or quantity required; insufficient for a purpose."

That's the very first definition.

Well, you tried, too. sad

During your time away, you can contemplate and meditate on why it is a waste of time to dwell on the fact that I am better than you.
lol, you must be crying hard if we've already arrived at the 'semantics' part of this whole song and dance you always do.

dadudemon
lol, you must be crying hard if we've already arrived at the 'semantics' part of this whole song and dance you always do.

You've already given up and instead just do the "lulz, look at ddm arguing" thing, again? How precious. Told you I was better than you.

Slay
You've already given up and instead just do the "lulz, look at ddm arguing" thing, again? How precious. Told you I was better than you.
Nah, it's just that you're doing all the work for me. Also, 'again'? You're just saying things, aren't you? Yeah, you're not an idiot at all.

dadudemon
Nah, it's just that you're doing all the work for me. Also, 'again'? You're just saying things, aren't you? Yeah, you're not an idiot at all.

You have a bad memory, too? sad

Poor Slay.

Scythe
Yo Scythe, what's up!?

Nothin' much. This and that. How've ya been?

Robtard
Is it equal parts of this to that, or?

rudester

DDM, I know you'd rather go on for hours and hours at this and end up crying even more than you have already, but I've grown tired of this. Just do yourself a favour and stop replying. the way u talk slay u remind me of someone. Keep talking and ill listen.

Slay
Originally posted by Scythe
Nothin' much. This and that. How've ya been?
I've been quite good. Loads of shit happened since we last talked of course, don't really know what to tell you, haha. Are you still with Kayakat?Originally posted by rudester
the way u talk slay u remind me of someone. Keep talking and ill listen.
Nah, I'm good, I like women.

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
Is it equal parts of this to that, or?

'Equal' on the weekends, 'or' during weekdays.

I've been quite good. Loads of shit happened since we last talked of course, don't really know what to tell you, haha. Are you still with Kayakat?

Yessir. Married and have a house together.

rudester
I've been quite good. Loads of shit happened since we last talked of course, don't really know what to tell you, haha. Are you still with Kayakat?
Nah, I'm good, I like women. i was'nt saying i wanted to sleep with u u tard, i had said if u can read what i wrote tat u remind me of som1!

Robtard
Don't be so easily deterred Rudester, he's Dutch; they tend to go both ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.