Void Sentry VS LEGIONS Of Superheroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Void Sentry- SIEGE

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100323214726/marveldatabase/images/d/d1/Void.gif

CIS/PIS off

VS

The LEGIONS of Superheroes- LEGION OF 3 WORLDS

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5LaJ5_Hj_pM/URGgvkbMNRI/AAAAAAAAAPM/I-k18yHhYGw/s1600/Legion+of+Three+Cover.jpg

Sentry or Super heroes?

Endless Mike
Legions. They hit the giant enemy crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

xJLxKing
Sentry gets beat.

zopzop
How would Sentry hold up to Kinetix's mystical blasts. Didn't she have the magic of an entire universe at that point? Prime laughed it off because of his immunity (or EXTREME resistance to magic).

quanchi112
Void wins.

tkitna
Dont know enough about the Legion Of Superheros but there is a lot of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Dont know enough about the Legion Of Superheros but there is a lot of them. More things for Void to kill.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins.

How does Voidtry overcome the mages?

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How does Voidtry overcome the mages? Rips them in half or MM's them.

Tony Stark
Dirty Bob

abhilegend
Legion of 3 worlds beat the shit out of Time-trapper SBP. Void would be a cakewalk for them.

LeonBuco666
Void makes them forget they're fighting him, then obilterates them one by one, while they ask who is is, he replies with "dont you remember" and a pumch that caves in there face, bobtry wins

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
Legion of 3 worlds beat the shit out of Time-trapper SBP. Void would be a cakewalk for them.

This.

A combined three versions of a team of 50 odd Superheores with IIRC 5 (x3 in this case) Kryptonian level members ( Mon-el, Ultra boy, Supergirl, Superboy, and Thunder - not sure if all three teams had all version in that tale ATM or if any had Thunder). Three versions of Saturn Girl a TPer who has feats to match the best of Sentry ( and that's not counting Tellus). Matter manipulators like Element lad and Kinetix ( times 3). people like Projectra or her alternate Sensor who can make bob see what ever they want. Three Brainiac 5's, White and Black witch.

Bottom line it would only take on version of Wildfire to let himself be completely let out of his containment suit and make full contact with BOB and he goes boom along with a good chunk of the universe.

Last case scenario obviously, it will never come to that.

quanchi112
Legion of 3 worlds beat the shit out of Time-trapper SBP. Void would be a cakewalk for them. How do they defeat the Void ? If you don't respond to me you concede.

abhilegend
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Void makes them forget they're fighting him, then obilterates them one by one, while they ask who is is, he replies with "dont you remember" and a pumch that caves in there face, bobtry wins
Legion has two universal level telepaths. They turn Sentry's mind into a 8 year girl's mind. Phantom girl then braids his hair and he would like it.

quanchi112
Legion has two universal level telepaths. They turn Sentry's mind into a 8 year girl's mind. Phantom girl then braids his hair and he would like it. Based on ?

yaadaveyaa
that is a lot of super heroes to fight idk void is well above all of them strength wise but numbers are a big factor here and if they fight as a team idk id still say void wins a majority just bcuz how uber strong void is a solid translevel guy 7/10 for bobby

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
This.

A combined three versions of a team of 50 odd Superheores with IIRC 5 (x3 in this case) Kryptonian level members ( Mon-el, Ultra boy, Supergirl, Superboy, and Thunder - not sure if all three teams had all version in that tale ATM or if any had Thunder). Three versions of Saturn Girl a TPer who has feats to match the best of Sentry ( and that's not counting Tellus). Matter manipulators like Element lad and Kinetix ( times 3). people like Projectra or her alternate Sensor who can make bob see what ever they want. Three Brainiac 5's, White and Black witch.

Bottom line it would only take on version of Wildfire to let himself be completely let out of his containment suit and make full contact with BOB and he goes boom along with a good chunk of the universe.

Last case scenario obviously, it will never come to that.

Agreed.

LeonBuco666
Legion has two universal level telepaths. They turn Sentry's mind into a 8 year girl's mind. Phantom girl then braids his hair and he would like it. bob made every phucker on earth forget he ever existed, thats power an void is far more powerful than sentry, voidtry owns

Golgo13
Bob isn't fighting off 3 Saturn Girl's. Lol.

abhilegend
bob made every phucker on earth forget he ever existed, thats power an void is far more powerful than sentry, voidtry owns
Saturn girl searched entire universe telepathically. In your world earth>universe?

LeonBuco666
Saturn girl searched entire universe telepathically. In your world earth>universe? xavier can find any mutant in the universe if im not mistaken, and bob still wiped his existence from xaviers memory,

abhilegend
xavier can find any mutant in the universe if im not mistaken, and bob still wiped his existence from xaviers memory,
He can't. He is a planetary telepath at his best.

LeonBuco666
He can't. He is a planetary telepath at his best.
xavier scanning the stars
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3102/z1hd9.jpg

Golgo13
SG also has planetary/plus telepathy feats. She's one of the strongest of her race.

abhilegend
xavier scanning the stars
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3102/z1hd9.jpg
Meet universal scanning.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15774286_34_Zero_Hour_01_Page_07.jpg

Happy?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why didn't they ever use any telepathy on Prime?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why didn't they ever use any telepathy on Prime?
Prime is just that uber.

uhuh

quanchi112
Saturn girl searched entire universe telepathically. In your world earth>universe? Your point ?

quanchi112
Prime is just that uber.

uhuh Teen Titans.

laughing out loud

zopzop
Teen Titans.

laughing out loud
She Hulk :
http://s13.postimg.org/6o421k21v/2033194_1007226_she_hulk_pwns_sentry_super.jpg
laughing out loud

Hercules :
http://s17.postimg.org/ga5nrdfgb/Herc_vs_Sentry3.jpg
laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
She Hulk :
http://s13.postimg.org/6o421k21v/2033194_1007226_she_hulk_pwns_sentry_super.jpg
laughing out loud

Hercules :
http://s17.postimg.org/ga5nrdfgb/Herc_vs_Sentry3.jpg
laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic) Neither times was he ko'd nor was he Voiding out. Prime was wtf pwned. Sentry was just hit.

We also have seen Prime flee from Flashes and heroes multiple times.

zopzop
Neither times was he ko'd nor was he Voiding out. Prime was wtf pwned. Sentry was just hit.

Yeah a low showing and it still took a stacked team of TTs.

She-Hulk and Hercules humiliated Sentry but you seem to ignore that. Then there's the Hellicarrier incident. laughing out loud

Cogito

Prime, as he puts it, "hates speedsters" because they BFR'd him into the Speedforce.

And I challenge you to find a scan of him running away from any other hero.

ODG
Originally posted by Cogito
Prime, as he puts it, "hates speedsters" because they BFR'd him into the Speedforce.

And I challenge you to find a scan of him running away from any other hero. They never BFR'ed him into the Speedforce. They just BFR'ed him into the future. Originally posted by Golgo13
SG also has planetary/plus telepathy feats. She's one of the strongest of her race. Out of curiosity, what has she done that puts her on Sentry's level?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Prime is just that uber.

uhuh

The bigger a team, the lower their collective I.Q. is, I swear. No one even attempted to use telepathy on Prime? Smh.

abhilegend
The bigger a team, the lower their collective I.Q. is, I swear. No one even attempted to use telepathy on Prime? Smh.
Or the fact that Johns can't write a good team fight for his life.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Or the fact that Johns can't write a good team fight for his life.

I swear to God, the more JSA I read, the less respect I have for them.

I honestly think Thor/Superman etc. would give JSA a hell of a fight under Johns. Probably why Black Adam only ever fought them, pretty smart play.

Golgo13

Didn't Prime have the Legion of Super-Villains on his side? It's not like he went in solo.

quanchi112

She-Hulk and Hercules humiliated Sentry but you seem to ignore that. Then there's the Hellicarrier incident. laughing out loud Prime had a team with him as well. laughing out loud

They hit him. Big whoop. Teen Titans crushed him. I accept all showings unlike you. You cherry pick like no other.

zopzop
Prime had a team with him as well. laughing out loud

They hit him. Big whoop. Teen Titans crushed him. I accept all showings unlike you. You cherry pick like no other.
No, I dont' cherry pick. But using low showings, because EVERYONE has them, for SBP while ignoring them for Sentry is beneath you.

quanchi112
No, I dont' cherry pick. But using low showings, because EVERYONE has them, for SBP while ignoring them for Sentry is beneath you. I use all showings. At Sentrys best he utterly destroys Prime and easily; MM.

You conveniently disregard whatever you don't like.

abhilegend
I swear to God, the more JSA I read, the less respect I have for them.

I honestly think Thor/Superman etc. would give JSA a hell of a fight under Johns. Probably why Black Adam only ever fought them, pretty smart play.
Yeah, I like his character moments but his fight scenes are shitty. He pretty much choses a character which he likes and hypes him to all hell. Power girl in his first fight in JSA knocked out superman and Black Adam! Fast forward 20 issues and Atom Smasher oneshotted her. Not to mention his writing is incredibly formulatic and repetitive. Take Throne of Atlantis for example, its a scene by scene copy of Black Reign.

tkitna
Originally posted by ODG
Out of curiosity, what has she done that puts her on Sentry's level?

I dont know anything about Saturn, but i'd like to have this question answered also. I've never seen a voided out Sentry mind controlled that I can remember so if thats all she's bringing to the table,,,,,,

LordofBrooklyn
I dont know anything about Saturn, but i'd like to have this question answered also. I've never seen a voided out Sentry mind controlled that I can remember so if thats all she's bringing to the table,,,,,,

You can multiply it by 3 as there are 3 Legions to contend with.

tkitna
You can multiply it by 3 as there are 3 Legions to contend with.

Cool, but i'm still wondering about Saturn Girl as people thinks she's a threat. I'm wondering if she has anything other to offer then just TP? If not, I dont think she's much of a factor.

abhilegend
Meet universal scanning.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15774286_34_Zero_Hour_01_Page_07.jpg

Happy?
Void can overcome universal level telepaths now? There are three of those saturn girls btw.

ODG
I dont know anything about Saturn, but i'd like to have this question answered also. I've never seen a voided out Sentry mind controlled that I can remember so if thats all she's bringing to the table,,,,,, On the mental roue... it took Emma and Xavier's full efforts to get through to Bob while everybody was running interference for them.

Now, there's plenty of interference here for the Saturn Girls to work unmolested. But Emma and Xavier have experience doing this and know how to get through to him. So I'm not sure that these Saturn Girls -- who've never met Sentry and probably don't know that there is a submerged Reynolds personality they could access -- would even think to do something like this, if they even have the requisite telepathic acuity to do so in the first place.

pym-ftw
Void wins

Unless Bob interferes here, I'm not sure the Void can be beaten in a standard way

quanchi112
Void can overcome universal level telepaths now? There are three of those saturn girls btw. Tears them in half.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Void wins

Unless Bob interferes here, I'm not sure the Void can be beaten in a standard way
By the teams that beat the shit out of an abstract? You got to be kidding.

quanchi112
By the teams that beat the shit out of an abstract? You got to be kidding. He has the means and power to defeat them. They don't have the means or the power to defeat him.

yaadaveyaa
He has the means and power to defeat them. They don't have the means or the power to defeat him. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
thumb up Void is just that badass.

yaadaveyaa
yea he gets no respect on this forum i put him in the trans lvl class hes uber bad ass but ppl here hate bob so much its funny

quanchi112
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yea he gets no respect on this forum i put him in the trans lvl class hes uber bad ass but ppl here hate bob so much its funny I enjoy them hating him, personally.

Golgo13
By the teams that beat the shit out of an abstract? You got to be kidding.

Yeah, that's the Legion's specialty.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, that's the Legion's specialty. All teams take down huge threats.

beatboks
Yeah, I like his character moments but his fight scenes are shitty. He pretty much choses a character which he likes and hypes him to all hell. Power girl in his first fight in JSA knocked out superman and Black Adam! Fast forward 20 issues and Atom Smasher oneshotted her. Not to mention his writing is incredibly formulatic and repetitive. Take Throne of Atlantis for example, its a scene by scene copy of Black Reign.

Not to mention the number of times Jakkem Thunder get's KO'd before he can think, or Alan and Dr Fate are "off their game". Johns is crap at the battle parts of team books. I understand you can't have the Ubber powered characters take on everything but seriously when you have a team with so many there have to be at least SOME times when they take the brunt of it. The only times Alan or Jakkem every get let loose is against powerhouses Like Mordru.

quanchi112
Not to mention the number of times Jakkem Thunder get's KO'd before he can think, or Alan and Dr Fate are "off their game". Johns is crap at the battle parts of team books. I understand you can't have the Ubber powered characters take on everything but seriously when you have a team with so many there have to be at least SOME times when they take the brunt of it. The only times Alan or Jakkem every get let loose is against powerhouses Like Mordru. Thats the drawback of someone that powerful being on a team.

LordofBrooklyn
Tears them in half.

Voidtry isn't tearing multiple Daxamites, Ultra-Boys and Superman in half.

The mages aren't going to be torn in half.

What say you now?

quanchi112
Voidtry isn't tearing multiple Daxamites, Ultra-Boys and Superman in half.

The mages aren't going to be torn in half.

What say you now? MM. He tears Loki in half easily I see no reason why he can't tear them in half.

LordofBrooklyn
MM. He tears Loki in half easily I see no reason why he can't tear them in half.

At least one of the mages has the time to cast a spell that will affect Bob. He isn't immune or highly resistant to magic.

The more I think about it the GL rings have defenses against this sort of manioulation. Sodam Yat embodies the power of all of them. He can protect a large swath of the LO3W.

tkitna
Originally posted by ODG
On the mental roue... it took Emma and Xavier's full efforts to get through to Bob while everybody was running interference for them.

Now, there's plenty of interference here for the Saturn Girls to work unmolested. But Emma and Xavier have experience doing this and know how to get through to him. So I'm not sure that these Saturn Girls -- who've never met Sentry and probably don't know that there is a submerged Reynolds personality they could access -- would even think to do something like this, if they even have the requisite telepathic acuity to do so in the first place.

I'd like to also note that even though they reached Bob through TP, they didnt have the power to do anything to him. He chose his own actions. Not sure they would even be able to reach Voidtry to be honest.

tkitna
At least one of the mages has the time to cast a spell that will affect Bob. He isn't immune or highly resistant to magic.

Dr. Strange, Doom, and Le Fey had more then their hands full with him. Just saying.

beatboks
MM. He tears Loki in half easily I see no reason why he can't tear them in half.

the simple answer would be three Wildfires. tear even one of them in half and their negative / anti energy making contact with his poitive will destroy all matter and energy in the vicinity. Potentially he can destroy a universe if he's prepared tk sacrifice himself.

quanchi112

The more I think about it the GL rings have defenses against this sort of manioulation. Sodam Yat embodies the power of all of them. He can protect a large swath of the LO3W. What kind of spell ?

No, he can't since he has greater MM than MM himself.

beatboks
Dr. Strange, Doom, and Le Fey had more then their hands full with him. Just saying. Ok so did They also have 9 team mates with planet moving strength invulnerability ans FTL speed, 6 team mates who are high end TPer( 3 universal - Saturn Girl 3 planetary - Tellus). three Flash family members (xs). a dozen high end energy manipuators (3x Sun Boy, Lighning Lad, Lightning Lass, Wildfire), 3 times matter manipulators ( not counting the mages who can also do that), 3 reality warpers, 3 magneto level magnetic contoller ( assjming only Cosmic boy if his brothers also their times 3 than another 3 slihhtly stronger but less experienced) and a lot more. the LOSH has almost 50 Members and there are 3 versions in the battle. Mon-el, Ultraboy, Superboy, Thunder ( who I dont think was in 3 worlds cound be wrong), Supergirl are all amongst thise members. three times these are going to mean NO ONE has their hands full. A single team of Legion regularly fight Time Trapper who can and has created his own pocket universe. they fought and defeated Mordru after he absorbed half the power of Infinite man ( a DC Eternity knock off). there are three times that team here.

LordofBrooklyn
Dr. Strange, Doom, and Le Fey had more then their hands full with him. Just saying.

Not all 3 working against Bob at the same time.

One mage from LO3W had a tremendous amount of mystical power on her side. I don't want to be hyoerbolic but IIRC it was all the magic from her universe.

beatboks
Thats the drawback of someone that powerful being on a team.

Yeah but I think back to stories by Roy Thomas and Conway who wrote the JSA when Spectre, Classic Fate, Alan Scot, SA E-2 Superman, Jay ( in his prime) Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Starman were all members and they could do it without stupid tricks and jobber moments and still give street levellers play.

quanchi112
Yeah but I think back to stories by Roy Thomas and Conway who wrote the JSA when Spectre, Classic Fate, Alan Scot, SA E-2 Superman, Jay ( in his prime) Garrick, Johnny Thunder, Starman were all members and they could do it without stupid tricks and jobber moments and still give street levellers play. All comes down to writing.

Tony Stark

She-Hulk and Hercules humiliated Sentry but you seem to ignore that. Then there's the Hellicarrier incident. laughing out loud [/QUO

I was unaware that was Siege SENTRY... Hmmmmmm... Oh yeah, it wasn't.

SamZED
Doc Strange had trouble with whiney Bob, doubt Void would be effected at all. Morgana tried to erase him from the time stream iirc and failed.

Although gotta remind everyone Void only tore Loki apart because Loki allowed it to happen.

Golgo13
Ok so did They also have 9 team mates with planet moving strength invulnerability ans FTL speed, 6 team mates who are high end TPer( 3 universal - Saturn Girl 3 planetary - Tellus). three Flash family members (xs). a dozen high end energy manipuators (3x Sun Boy, Lighning Lad, Lightning Lass, Wildfire), 3 times matter manipulators ( not counting the mages who can also do that), 3 reality warpers, 3 magneto level magnetic contoller ( assjming only Cosmic boy if his brothers also their times 3 than another 3 slihhtly stronger but less experienced) and a lot more. the LOSH has almost 50 Members and there are 3 versions in the battle. Mon-el, Ultraboy, Superboy, Thunder ( who I dont think was in 3 worlds cound be wrong), Supergirl are all amongst thise members. three times these are going to mean NO ONE has their hands full. A single team of Legion regularly fight Time Trapper who can and has created his own pocket universe. they fought and defeated Mordru after he absorbed half the power of Infinite man ( a DC Eternity knock off). there are three times that team here.

Yeah, LO3W is stacked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
Doc Strange had trouble with whiney Bob, doubt Void would be effected at all. Morgana tried to erase him from the time stream iirc and failed.

Although gotta remind everyone Void only tore Loki apart because Loki allowed it to happen. Loki had no choice about the matter.

SamZED
Loki had no choice about the matter. Pretty certain ive seen a scan that explained it was all a part of his plot, iirc he even narrated that he couldve escaped at any time. Only seen the scan but never read the book so I could be mistaken.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
Pretty certain ive seen a scan that explained it was all a part of his plot, iirc he even narrated that he couldve escaped at any time. Only seen the scan but never read the book so I could be mistaken. He made certain he made provisions to survive. Void is that powerful.

tkitna
Ok so did They also have 9 team mates with planet moving strength invulnerability ans FTL speed, 6 team mates who are high end TPer( 3 universal - Saturn Girl 3 planetary - Tellus). three Flash family members (xs). a dozen high end energy manipuators (3x Sun Boy, Lighning Lad, Lightning Lass, Wildfire), 3 times matter manipulators ( not counting the mages who can also do that), 3 reality warpers, 3 magneto level magnetic contoller ( assjming only Cosmic boy if his brothers also their times 3 than another 3 slihhtly stronger but less experienced) and a lot more. the LOSH has almost 50 Members and there are 3 versions in the battle. Mon-el, Ultraboy, Superboy, Thunder ( who I dont think was in 3 worlds cound be wrong), Supergirl are all amongst thise members. three times these are going to mean NO ONE has their hands full. A single team of Legion regularly fight Time Trapper who can and has created his own pocket universe. they fought and defeated Mordru after he absorbed half the power of Infinite man ( a DC Eternity knock off). there are three times that team here.

Was just responding to the mages issues, not the overall battle. Like I said, I dont know near enough about the Legion to give a definite opinion, just saying I dont think magic will be much of an answer. Strange, Morgan, and Doom all tried it on whiney Bob and all it got them was a punch in the mouth, a head ripped off, and a warning from Stark that if he tried something like that again, Bob would have killed him. The Void wouldnt be so understanding about it.

Mshinu
Bob cuts them down like wheat.

quanchi112
Yeah, Bob wins.

beatboks
Was just responding to the mages issues, not the overall battle. Like I said, I dont know near enough about the Legion to give a definite opinion, just saying I dont think magic will be much of an answer. Strange, Morgan, and Doom all tried it on whiney Bob and all it got them was a punch in the mouth, a head ripped off, and a warning from Stark that if he tried something like that again, Bob would have killed him. The Void wouldnt be so understanding about it.

Each of the three teams of Legionaires here have a version of Dreamgirl. A member who's sole power is to see the future. Just as she has dozens of times before she will see their demise in the battle before it Starts. As such the three teams will change tact.

Easiest way for them to win is very simply.
The Mages ( the two members of legion X3) will cast a spell that merges ALL the heroes of all three Legions into one character.

What we end up with is a character that is

many times stronger, faster and more durable than Superman , not to mention NONE of their weaknesses as all will be right
have energy manipulation probably over SS's due to having the energy manip powers of over a dozen high end energy manipulators
3 x Saturn Girls TP and 3 times for Tellus
3 x the magic of a lot of well off wizards
3 x the matter manip of element Lad and of Kinetics
3 x the brain power of Brainiac 5.

Seriously I don't have the time for more and there are lots.
Each of the three teams have over 30 members with even more powers.

beatboks
@abhilegend, Refresh my memory please.

Was Thunder (LOSH Shazam Character)a part of the Legion 3 worlds story line ?

Was Supergirl or her post COIE Daxamite replacement Andomeda (? at least I think that was her name???) ?

Were there any characters that weren't represented in all three teams from all three worlds?

What about LoSH GL??

tkitna
Each of the three teams of Legionaires here have a version of Dreamgirl. A member who's sole power is to see the future. Just as she has dozens of times before she will see their demise in the battle before it Starts. As such the three teams will change tact.

The Mages ( the two members of legion X3) will cast a spell that merges ALL the heroes of all three Legions into one character.

many times stronger, faster and more durable than Superman , not to mention NONE of their weaknesses as all will be right
have energy manipulation probably over SS's due to having the energy manip powers of over a dozen high end energy manipulators

Each of the three teams have over 30 members with even more powers.

Cool, seems overwhelming and I still dont really know. I'll leave it at that. Thanks

LordofBrooklyn

Was Supergirl or her post COIE Daxamite replacement Andomeda (? at least I think that was her name???) ?

Were there any characters that weren't represented in all three teams from all three worlds?

What about LoSH GL??

Every Legion member made an appearance.

I remember Thunder for a fact in a splash page.

George Perez is truly a master.

ODG

Each of the three teams have over 30 members with even more powers. Just like they did against the Legion of Supervillains and Superboy Prime-

... oh, wait.

beatboks
Originally posted by ODG
Just like they did against the Legion of Supervillains and Superboy Prime-

... oh, wait.

Not really sure what your getting at here, but honestly couldn't tell you anything about anything with SBP in it because I've never a read a book with him in it. Sorry.

All I've ever seen is scans of him and there are so many out of context scans out there that I never take just scans at face value unless they are supported with a bit more ( Like a synopsis that covers the context of the scan and maybe a second or third scan that supports that context explanation)

LordofBrooklyn
Not really sure what your getting at here, but honestly couldn't tell you anything about anything with SBP in it because I've never a read a book with him in it. Sorry.

All I've ever seen is scans of him and there are so many out of context scans out there that I never take just scans at face value unless they are supported with a bit more ( Like a synopsis that covers the context of the scan and maybe a second or third scan that supports that context explanation)

ODG is criticizing your scenario as none of it was applied in LO3W to defeat Superboy Prime and The Legion of Super Villains.

beatboks
ODG is criticizing your scenario as none of it was applied in LO3W to defeat Superboy Prime and The Legion of Super Villains.

OHH, well I wouldn't have known.
I stopped collecting comics in about 95 when L.E.G.I.O.N/R.E.B.E.L.S was being turned to crap. DC had already killed off my favorite team in JSA. Scrapped Infinity Inc, Suicide Squad, and were turning Doom patrol to shite. At Marvel Defenders were long gone only the West Coast Avengers had the feel of the classic Avengers and they were coming to an end, and Xmen was becoming drivel, the only cool thing that was happening ( Marvel New Universe) was almost at an end.

When I started to pick up some new stuff and back issues in 2004/5 ( because i had heard things had improved and some favorites were back) I pretty much only got JSA and Doom patrol, REBELS, and Booster Gold related stuff from DC and heroes for Hire some Thor , Daimon Hellstrom and Iron Fist things from Marvel.

LordofBrooklyn
OHH, well I wouldn't have known.
I stopped collecting comics in about 95 when L.E.G.I.O.N/R.E.B.E.L.S was being turned to crap. DC had already killed off my favorite team in JSA. Scrapped Infinity Inc, Suicide Squad, and were turning Doom patrol to shite. At Marvel Defenders were long gone only the West Coast Avengers had the feel of the classic Avengers and they were coming to an end, and Xmen was becoming drivel, the only cool thing that was happening ( Marvel New Universe) was almost at an end.

When I started to pick up some new stuff and back issues in 2004/5 ( because i had heard things had improved and some favorites were back) I pretty much only got JSA and Doom patrol, REBELS, and Booster Gold related stuff from DC and heroes for Hire some Thor , Daimon Hellstrom and Iron Fist things from Marvel.

The fact that your scenario wasn't applied doesn't dismiss the canon you've cited. The powers and abilities you've attributed to the characters are correct in spite of your lapse in following the books.

abhilegend

What about LoSH GL??
Yes, thunder was there.

Andromeda made an appearance.

Every legion member was present.

Rond Vidar? He had an absolutely insane showing where his shields stopped attacks from entire LOSV, Mordru, SBP and Fatal Five at once. It was only due to Persuader's Atomic Axe that they were able to breach his shields and then they killed him.

abhilegend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.