Curse of Chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Reboot of the franchise

Y16TEl6Ek1M

steverules_2
I don't think it's a reboot, it's a sequel but a prequel as well set before Bride and seed...and I think before CP3

Kazenji
From what i've read it act likes a reboot taking away all the humor which the last 3 had.

jinXed by JaNx
im still waiting for chucky vs leprechaun

juggerman
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
im still waiting for chucky vs leprechaun

In the hood!

Impediment
This is just a direct to video release.

Don Mancini and Brad Dourif are directly involved with the eventual series reboot/remake of Child's Play. The goal is to make it scarier, darker, and without the lame humor that became the series.

I can't wait to watch this.

marwash22
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
im still waiting for chucky vs leprechaun Originally posted by juggerman
In the hood! in space!

marwash22
Chucky is all CG now? that makes it much creepier.

BruceSkywalker
will watch only for nudity, blood and guts and hearing brad dourif's voice

SevenShackles
When I see this DVD/blu ray I'm buying it. Childs play 1,2 and 3 are long time favorites from my childhood and if this is going to be more like them then I'm all for it.

Wait so another film should be coming out then?

Nemesis X
I'm just gonna come right out and say the CGI is making the family look like it's being attacked by a crazed midget than a possessed doll no expression

Impediment
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Wait so another film should be coming out then?

Eventually, yes.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm just gonna come right out and say the CGI is making the family look like it's being attacked by a crazed midget than a possessed doll no expression

Looks like the classic animatronics to me.

juggerman
Originally posted by marwash22
in space!

thumb up

Impediment

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by marwash22
Chucky is all CG now? that makes it much creepier. i hope that's sarcasm... many movies have been ruined with CGI.
INo matter how good special effects we'll always be able to tell CGI from real life imo

Kazenji
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

INo matter how good special effects we'll always be able to tell CGI from real life imo

Bullshit.

appsdevelop

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

Seriously you have no idea just how much movies rely on cgi these days, especially backgrounds, landscaping & architecture.

Esau Cairn
Stupid chick in the trailer...not sure if Chucky's real or not so what does she do...sticks her finger in its mouth.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Stupid chick in the trailer...not sure if Chucky's real or not so what does she do...sticks her finger in its mouth.

What else is new

there's always someone stupid in these sort of horror movies.

Impediment
Chucky is both animatronic doll and CGI in this film.

It totally works.

the ninjak
Wow Brad Dourif's daughter is cute.

Impediment
Fiona Dourif is f*cking beautiful, yes.

jinXed by JaNx
BEst part of this movie was the two beers I was sipping on while watching it. The Chucky effects were great though

Impediment
People are way over analyzing this movie.

I mean, it's a Chucky movie. A killer doll.

This movie is light years better than Bride or Seed; it returned to true horror roots.

I can't wait for the full scale remake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.