Russell Edgington vs Edward Cullen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
Russell decides he's had enough with that Edward guy giving vampires a bad name and calls him out to a fight.

Russell is from True Blood(some HBO series that has fans or something), is very fast apparently, can fly, and has some super strength.

Edward Cullen is from some crappy books(and movies, but book feats take precedence) and can read minds, and has super speed/strength.

Battle takes place...

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/121/370058913_3c16b7517f.jpg

Here. And it's to the death. The moon is staying in place to observe the lulz that will transpire.

NemeBro
Edward rips him to pieces.

ScreamPaste
^

Cullen is faster and stronger from what I've seen.

Still sub class 100, though. estahuh

Should beat him retarded.

BruceSkywalker
Russell rips Cullen's spine out , the end

NemeBro
Afraid not, Edward Cullen is much stronger.

Nephthys
Cullen flexes his sparkles and Russel explodes.

XanatosForever
Oh....ugh...that just put the worst image in my head..poor Twi...

AuraAngel
It's nighttime. uhuh

Tragic actually, cause I really did want Edward to be fighting while sparkling.

Blight
Edward Wins. Though Russell wins the bigger battle: which character has better storytelling.

ares834
Dracula wins.

The poll tells the truth.

The Scenario
Werewolf Queen.

It's always Werewolf Queen.

quanchi112
Russell destroys the entire Cullen clan.

Blight
Originally posted by quanchi112
Russell destroys the entire Cullen clan.

Sorry dude. You're batshit on this one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight
Sorry dude. You're batshit on this one. Based on ?

NemeBro
Russell destroys the entire Cullen clan. Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Based on? Russell's speed and strength.

NemeBro
Russell's speed and strength. That's not actually an answer buttercup.

What makes Russel faster (This one I may be willing to give to him) and stronger than Ed?

quanchi112
That's not actually an answer buttercup.

What makes Russel faster (This one I may be willing to give to him) and stronger than Ed? His feats and superiority to all other true Blood vampires.

NemeBro
Hint: You need to compare Russel's feats to Edward's.

ScreamPaste
Edward's are better.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Edward's are better.

Much as I hate to say it.

Still, the poll already makes it clear Dracula's not having any of this shit on his lawn. He boots them both off his property.

quanchi112
Hint: You need to compare Russel's feats to Edward's. No, I don't. Newb vampires in Twilight are stronger than older ones and they were destroyed by the slow ass wolves as well as the Cullens while being far outnumbered. Russell is too fast and too powerful for any Twilight character.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Much as I hate to say it.

Still, the poll already makes it clear Dracula's not having any of this shit on his lawn. He boots them both off his property. Indeed. uhuh

NemeBro
No, I don't. Newb vampires in Twilight are stronger than older ones and they were destroyed by the slow ass wolves as well as the Cullens while being far outnumbered. Russell is too fast and too powerful for any Twilight character. You haven't actually proved that Russel can beat a newborn or a werewolve either.

Are you stupid?

quanchi112
You haven't actually proved that Russel can beat a newborn or a werewolve either.

Are you stupid? Russell's too fast for them. The wolves are slow. Russell's above bullet speed.

NemeBro
The wolves are slow. Prove this statement.

quanchi112
Prove this statement. Watch the movies. If you think they are as fast as bullet timers then you're wrong.

NemeBro
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Edward Cullen is from some crappy books(and movies, but book feats take precedence)

Read the OP before you post little girl.

BloodRain
Russell is faster with the bullet timing, even if no ones posted it.. think his mind reading skills can help this situation out.

Edward is still much stronger and takes hits from vamps at his strength. Lifting a small car cant compete.

Blight
Wrong Thread.

Robtard
Russell isn't faster. There's a scene where Edward opens the Volvo's door for Bella, she gets in, he closes it and before she turns her head he's entered the car, sat down and closed the driver's door and is smiling at her like like a pedo.

Seriously, you people need to stop talking anything Quanchi says about True Blood seriously. He just doesn't know enough.

Blight
Russel is definitely not faster.

You're right, Quanchi is sidestepping actual things that happened in True blood, bloating them with salt and Quanchi's ego, and serving them as fact. Problem is Quanchi has no knowledge of the people in opposition generally, which is why he fails so often.

Robtard
So it's settled, we all agree Quanchi is Vs forum ignorant. /thread

Blight
Originally posted by Robtard
So it's settled, we all agree Quanchi is Vs forum ignorant. /thread
I never disputed this claim... ermm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Robtard
So it's settled, we all agree Quanchi is Vs forum ignorant. /thread Everyone knows this, it's more about watching him run in circles parroting.

Robtard
I never disputed this claim... ermm

Was just more of a consensus for all.

AuraAngel
I look at it differently: You guys are just unable to put him down for good. vin

Blight
I look at it differently: You guys are just unable to put him down for good. vin
Weren't you crying about his thread being more popular than yours earlier??

AuraAngel
Yep. Hardly see how that matters at the moment.

quanchi112
Russel is definitely not faster.

You're right, Quanchi is sidestepping actual things that happened in True blood, bloating them with salt and Quanchi's ego, and serving them as fact. Problem is Quanchi has no knowledge of the people in opposition generally, which is why he fails so often. You always cave in to the majority. Always. Originally posted by Robtard
Russell isn't faster. There's a scene where Edward opens the Volvo's door for Bella, she gets in, he closes it and before she turns her head he's entered the car, sat down and closed the driver's door and is smiling at her like like a pedo.

Seriously, you people need to stop talking anything Quanchi says about True Blood seriously. He just doesn't know enough. Yes, he is faster. Look at how he stacks up against the slow wolves. Russell destroys him.

Blight
You always cave in to the majority. Always. Yes, he is faster. Look at how he stacks up against the slow wolves. Russell destroys him.
I cave in when overwhelming evidence contradicts an argument. Also I didn't cave in this thread. I always thought Edward would win.

quanchi112
I cave in when overwhelming evidence contradicts an argument. Also I didn't cave in this thread. I always thought Edward would win. What overwhelming evidence supports Edward wins ?

Blight
He's faster and can live in sunlight. The strength gap wouldn't be far enough that the fight wouldn't last until sunlight.

quanchi112
He's faster and can live in sunlight. The strength gap wouldn't be far enough that the fight wouldn't last until sunlight. Russell kills him quickly. He was strong enough to have Eric Northman, Salome, and the rest of the Authority shitting their pants. He'd own any Cullen.

NemeBro
Edward Cullen can push down trees, casually stop actual speeding vehicles, his skin is comparable to granite, and... Yeah he easily wins, lol.

ScreamPaste
And he's fast, like actually really fast, with feats that are > Russell's.

NemeBro
I'm not so sure about that.

Edward in the books isn't bullet-timing speed as far as I know.

ScreamPaste
I'm not so sure about that.

Edward in the books isn't bullet-timing speed as far as I know. I have avoided them, debates involving the Cullens seem to imply he's fast even for a twivamp. But meh.

AuraAngel
He is described as moving like a bullet from a gun at one point or something like that. But you harder to tell with books.

BloodRain
Iirc your average vamps are at least faster-than-the-eye 200mph (also think they could outrun speeding cars, should confirm the speed). Being a particularly fast vamp Ed should be above that with faster reactions due to his ability. I'd say this would give him the means to react.

dadudemon
You're all idiots, the lot of you.

Edward's speed feats are stupid in the books. He is described as teleporting. He's not the fastest vampire, either.

And Edward says the vampires as thousands of times stronger than humans. He's in the 100+ ton class, going by old school measures. The tree feat, alone, puts him there.

Also, they are described, many times, throughout the books as being bullet proof: only once or twice in the movies.

Including the books makes Edward a much stronger foe than using the movie form. smile

And, in the books, he fights much much faster. When he fought Jasper, Bella described them, with her human eyes, as being a blur: that's old-school Quicksilver speeds. smile

Also, someone else mentioned that the books show Edward ran from Forks to Phoenix in less than a day. I would have to go read that portion again but it puts his speed at hypersonic if it was only a couple of hours. I did a measure, from the movies, that shows that it was just a few hours. Bella is talking to Edward, he's on the road in Oregon saying he's going to Phoenix. It's afternoon in Phoenix. By nighttime in Phoenix, Edward was already in Phoenix because he got out and ran.

Basically, the movies greatly underpower the Twivamps. Seriously, they removed some of the coolest portions from the Twilight books in the visual presentation in the films which was lame. They had to...13 year old girls do not care about superpowers.

Nephthys
So what you're saying is.... you've read the Twilight books?

Pffft..... Gay! haermm

AuraAngel
He took a plane to Phoenix in the books Dadudemon. If I recall correctly that is.

ScreamPaste
Elephants.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by dadudemon
Basically, the movies greatly underpower the Twivamps. Seriously, they removed some of the coolest portions from the Twilight books in the visual presentation in the films which was lame. They had to...13 year old girls do not care about superpowers.

The first movie had the James vs Edward fight. The book had Bella blacking out and having James being killed off-screen.

Your argument is invalid.

Besides, the books don't have the sheer amazingness that is Robbie Pattinson and his complete awesomeness.

dadudemon
Elephants.

dadudemon
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
The first movie had the James vs Edward fight.

Why are you making this point?

The book had Bella blacking out and having James being killed off-screen.

1. The book clearly shows Edward coming to her rescue.

2. How can James be killed off-screen when it is a book?

Your argument is invalid.

If you actually made a coherent point that contradicted anything I said, you may have a point.

Besides, the books don't have the sheer amazingness that is Robbie Pattinson and his complete awesomeness.

You're gay?

He took a plane to Phoenix in the books Dadudemon. If I recall correctly that is.

Maybe. I will have to go look it up. But it's too painful to run upstairs because my quads, gultes, and hams or friggin' sore from leg day.

Nephthys
I really hope that's a day when you get magically transformed into a giant leg and forced to fight crime.

ScreamPaste
Grats on posting a video that proves my point. You've overblown the tree feat severely.

FinalAnswer
Why are you making this point?

Why do I be?

Edward came to her rescue....She promptly blacked out before she could see Edward's and James's fight.

If you read it on an iPad, the fight will have been absent from your screen.

I'll contradict your face.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1hly0WOA1qevvmjo1_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1hly0WOA1qevvmjo2_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1hly0WOA1qevvmjo3_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1hly0WOA1qevvmjo4_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1hly0WOA1qevvmjo5_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1hly0WOA1qevvmjo6_250.gif

dadudemon
*ignores content of dadudemon's post*

Cool story, bro.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I really hope that's a day when you get magically transformed into a giant leg and forced to fight crime.

Hate to disappoint but your hopes are wrong. It's a day where I go to this place called a "gym" and exercise specific body parts.

quanchi112
Edward Cullen can push down trees, casually stop actual speeding vehicles, his skin is comparable to granite, and... Yeah he easily wins, lol. Did you see him fight in the movies ? He clearly gets killed. Clearly.

NemeBro
Did you see him fight in the movies ? He clearly gets killed. Clearly. Books take precedence in this thread.

Why do you post on forums when you clearly don't know how to read?

Nephthys
Hate to disappoint but your hopes are wrong. It's a day where I go to this place called a "gym" and exercise specific body parts.

uhuh

My thing was cooler.....

quanchi112
Books take precedence in this thread.

Why do you post on forums when you clearly don't know how to read? I'm arguing movies only teenage women read the books threfore the thread was a trick thread.

AuraAngel
Movies are applicable as well. Just if the feats conflict with something in the books, the books takes precedence.

quanchi112
Movies are applicable as well. Just if the feats conflict with something in the books, the books takes precedence. I didn't read the books so I am arguing based off of movies alone.

NemeBro
Then go away, if you won't follow the thread's rules.

quanchi112
Then go away, if you won't follow the thread's rules. Russell crushes the movie version. Thank you for conceding.

dadudemon
Movies are applicable as well. Just if the feats conflict with something in the books, the books takes precedence.

thumb up

AuraAngel
Quan is mad because Edward wins.

Nephthys
Quan is mad.

Fixed that for you.

quanchi112
Quan is mad because Edward wins. Russell destroys him along with his stupid family.

the ninjak
Drac wins............

But other than that. Edward can read Russell's mind plus has durability.
I don't know about speed feats between the two.
Both are a blur.
Moneys on Edward though unless battle/speed feats for Russell are shown.

Blight
Originally posted by the ninjak
Drac wins............

But other than that. Edward can read Russell's mind plus has durability.
I don't know about speed feats between the two.
Both are a blur.
Moneys on Edward though unless battle/speed feats for Russell are shown.

He can read other Vampire's minds? I wasn't aware of that.

AuraAngel
He can read other Vampire's minds? I wasn't aware of that.

Oh yeah. Literally the only person whose mind is cut off from his is Bella's(cause it's not there, HEY OH!).

His ability allows for him to beat his sister, who can see into the future, in a game of chess. O:

Rikudo sennin
I think russel is definently faster but has he shown any strength feats to hurt edward?

BloodRain
Uprooting a tree is a magnitude above tipping a small car or punching through a body. Edward's strength and durability is above Russell's.

Both vamps are faster than the eye can see but below supersonic. So speed is roughly equal, though even if Ed is slower his mind reading skills will balance it out or tip it in his favour.

NemeBro
All I know is Slayer tears their heads off to retain his title as King of the Vampires.

BloodRain
I believe your G.G boner is off its leash sneer

Utrigita
All I know is Slayer tears their heads off to retain his title as King of the Vampires.

thumb up

Or Cain from the Vampire the Masquerade for that matter smile

NemeBro
How did I know you would come in here to talk about Cain, lol.

It seems I can't bring up Slayer without you talking about Cain.

Cain is impressive though, from what I hear. thumb up

Rules for fighting Cain: You lose.

Utrigita
How did I know you would come in here to talk about Cain, lol.

It seems I can't bring up Slayer without you talking about Cain.

Cain is impressive though, from what I hear. thumb up

Rules for fighting Cain: You lose.

Fate?

Nope stick out tongue

Both are awesome, and I have noticed when I mention Cain you mention Slayer wink

Funniest Rule I have ever seen laughing

NemeBro
Hey, only vaguely on topic to this particular conversation, but how do you feel Old WoD compares to New WoD?

Utrigita
Hey, only vaguely on topic to this particular conversation, but how do you feel Old WoD compares to New WoD?

I like the Old WoD better then the new one tbh. But then again I was playing a Tremere and they pretty much wiped that Clan out in the New WoD so stick out tongue

But I think the changes that they made in general and the advance of the story was a much needed step, so while I'm not happy with it, I can see the need for the new WoD smile

NemeBro
I've downloaded the new WoD books in the hopes of maybe doing a campaign for them in the future, just was curious how they compared to the original. Thanks.

quanchi112
Russell still wins. Easily.

Pwned
About that Caine rule.... I agree. I have actually seen it in a, "weird rules" thread in Giantitp forums.

I laughed. Then figured out a way for a level 17 3.5 edition D&D wizard to beat him to kingdom come.

It all hinges on becoming an overdeity and then, when you have all the time you want, learn hsi true name and wipe him from existence.

dadudemon
Russell still wins. Easily.

Notice I didn't comment, in the thread, about who wins the fight, right? big grin

Cause I have no ****in' clue. no expression

AuraAngel
Ever watched True Blood? It's some guy from there. His feats are somewhere around here.

dadudemon
Ever watched True Blood? It's some guy from there. His feats are somewhere around here.

Oh, I know. I need to turn in my DVDs so I can watch it. hmm

quanchi112
Notice I didn't comment, in the thread, about who wins the fight, right? big grin

Cause I have no ****in' clue. no expression Just trust in me. Trust in quan.

Rikudo sennin
I think Russel is being underrated. He is undeniably faster and being a tb top tier I am sure by scaling of lesser feats he has the strength to put edward down.

BloodRain
As it stands Russell is somewhat faster, though Edward is somewhat stronger and more durable, and can read minds to aid in that speed gap.

Could be a tie tbh.

golem370
Now based on feats who would in? Russell wants that sparkley ass lol does he get it.

quanchi112
Russell Edgington wins.

ScreamPaste
This has already been done, Cullen Curbs him.

quanchi112
This has already been done, Cullen Curbs him. Based on ?

ScreamPaste
Based on the sparkling turd being faster, stronger, and telepathic.

quanchi112
Based on the sparkling turd being faster, stronger, and telepathic. No feats to suggest this. We see the Weres far slower and able to take out vamps. Russell slaps his head off before he can sparkle.

ScreamPaste
I'm not getting drawn into a debate with you about which homosexual bloodsucker is better, not nearly interested enough. Edward's car stop was far superior to Russell's, though, and his baseball catch proves he's faster. Have fun.

quanchi112
I'm not getting drawn into a debate with you about which homosexual bloodsucker is better, not nearly interested enough. Edward's car stop was far superior to Russell's, though, and his baseball catch proves he's faster. Have fun. Russell shrugged his shoulder and tossed a vampire off him with ease. He also slapped a powerful vampires head off. He also caught a 2,000 year old vampire in midblitz.

Keep running.

Russell wins.

golem370
Russell is faster, more experienced, better fighter, and can fly, while Edward is a telepath, can go out in day light. Russell is insane.

AuraAngel
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa.

The **** is this? no expression

I made this thread already. sad

quanchi112
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa.

The **** is this? no expression

I made this thread already. sad Russell wins another thread.

AuraAngel
Bump~

ScreamPaste
Superior thread is 5 pages long. Have my bump as well.

quanchi112
Superior thread is 5 pages long. Have my bump as well. Russell wins.

golem370
Sorry Aura new to the page and couldn't find it

KingD19
Lol. The people arguing for Russell...have you actually seen the Twilight movies?

And it was stated that while Vampires are faster than the Wolf Shifters, they can keep up with them in a combat situation.

NotAllThatEvil
Movie or book eddy?

KingD19
Either one has more than enough feats to win this.

golem370
TV Russell and Movie Edward

juggerman
Sadly Edward the fairy wins

juggerman
Originally posted by juggerman
Sadly Edward the fairy wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol. The people arguing for Russell...have you actually seen the Twilight movies?

And it was stated that while Vampires are faster than the Wolf Shifters, they can keep up with them in a combat situation. This is a combat situation. Lol, Russell shrugs his shoulders and tosses puny Edward up in the air.

quanchi112
Sadly Edward the fairy wins Based on ?

quanchi112
Happily, you're wrong,

KingD19
This is a combat situation. Lol, Russell shrugs his shoulders and tosses puny Edward up in the air.

It's obvious you're on one of your character kicks. Where that one particular character can't lose in your eyes. But yeah, Edward is much stronger than Russell, much faster, and can read his thoughts, reacting to his moves before he even makes them.

Watch Twilight 1-3 and that's fact.

quanchi112
It's obvious you're on one of your character kicks. Where that one particular character can't lose in your eyes. But yeah, Edward is much stronger than Russell, much faster, and can read his thoughts, reacting to his moves before he even makes them.

Watch Twilight 1-3 and that's fact. Based on what ? I have seen them all. Russell can slap heads off of powerful vampires and shrug his shoulders and send them easily off of him. He's on another level.

KingD19
Based on the Twilight movies and based on True Blood. It's obvious to anyone not fangbanging Russell that Twilight operates on a higher level than True Blood. Vamps can't fly in Twilight, but they're obviously stronger/faster, etc... on a whole.

Russell beating up "strong" vamps in his universe doesn't transfer into Twilight.

Especially since Twilight vamps bodies are like some granite/diamond like, nearly unbreakable substance. Even the Volturi's strongest(physically strongest) enforcer Felix took some time to start to show stress and damage on a much weakened Edward. Who while weakened from starving himself was still able to fight at beyond blur speeds.

Ed is faster than Russell. He's stronger. And he can read his mind to predict his actions. I don't see how you can possibly think Russell wins when he's pretty much outclassed physically in every way, and whatever he tries, Ed can predict and counter.

quanchi112
Based on the Twilight movies and based on True Blood. It's obvious to anyone not fangbanging Russell that Twilight operates on a higher level than True Blood. Vamps can't fly in Twilight, but they're obviously stronger/faster, etc... on a whole.

Russell beating up "strong" vamps in his universe doesn't transfer into Twilight.

Especially since Twilight vamps bodies are like some granite/diamond like, nearly unbreakable substance. Even the Volturi's strongest(physically strongest) enforcer Felix took some time to start to show stress and damage on a much weakened Edward. Who while weakened from starving himself was still able to fight at beyond blur speeds.

Ed is faster than Russell. He's stronger. And he can read his mind to predict his actions. I don't see how you can possibly think Russell wins when he's pretty much outclassed physically in every way, and whatever he tries, Ed can predict and counter. Based on what are they stronger ?

No, they are not. We see wolves tear into them. We also see in their verse newborns are far more powerful than older vampires.

Prove he is faster and stronger. Back your claims.

juggerman
Based on ?

The characters

juggerman
Happily, you're wrong,

laughing out loud

quanchi112
The characters That isn't an argument.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You know you are.

juggerman
You know you are.

Nope

juggerman
That isn't an argument.

"Based on" isn't an argument

quanchi112
Nope Tb characters have superior speed, feats.

quanchi112
"Based on" isn't an argument That is me being polite asking what your argument is based off of. Once you answer I pounce.

juggerman
Tb characters have superior speed, feats.

Speed isn't enough. Unless you think Russell will just run away

juggerman
That is me being polite asking what your argument is based off of. Once you answer I pounce.

And it's based on the characters in this fight

quanchi112
And it's based on the characters in this fight That isn't an argument. If you said based off their said feats that is an argument. You aren't making an argument.

quanchi112
Speed isn't enough. Unless you think Russell will just run away He has speed and strength.

juggerman
That isn't an argument. If you said based off their said feats that is an argument. You aren't making an argument.

This is going on in two threads needlessly. Care to consolidate?

juggerman
He has speed and strength.

He is weaker than Edward

quanchi112
He is weaker than Edward Based on ?

quanchi112
This is going on in two threads needlessly. Care to consolidate? Pm Imp and have him merge the threads.

juggerman
Pm Imp and have him merge the threads.

I just meant we drop it here and pick it up solely in the other one

NotAllThatEvil
Edward pushed down a tree. It was a big tree. My knowledge on true Russell is limited, but I'm pretty sure eddy is stronger.

juggerman
Based on ?

Feats.

quanchi112
I just meant we drop it here and pick it up solely in the other one Pm him so we can merge.

juggerman
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Edward pushed down a tree. It was a big tree. My knowledge on true Russell is limited, but I'm pretty sure eddy is stronger.

Most point to the car Russell stoped vs the van Ed stopped

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Edward pushed down a tree. It was a big tree. My knowledge on true Russell is limited, but I'm pretty sure eddy is stronger. Russell palmed a car with no effort. He also slaps heads off of powerful vampires.

quanchi112
Feats. Which ones ?

juggerman
Pm him so we can merge.

Done. In the mean time i'll just focus on the other thread if you don't mind

juggerman
Which ones ?

Ed's van stopping was superior to Russ's car feat. Ed also has the tree feat

quanchi112
Done. In the mean time i'll just focus on the other thread if you don't mind Ok.

quanchi112
Ed's van stopping was superior to Russ's car feat. Ed also has the tree feat Thats it ? Russell did so easily. We also see Russell have superior combat feats against his peers as opposed to Eddie.

NotAllThatEvil
Edward pushed down a tree. Trees are a lot harder to push down than stopping a moving car.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>