Sundipped Superman VS The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Sundipped Superman (no CIS/PIS)

http://s125.photobucket.com/user/Son_of_W/media/scan0014.jpg.html

VS

The Avengers

1. Captain Marvel
2. Wonder Man
3. Nova
4. Quasar
5. Smasher
6. Hulk
7. Blue Marvel
8. Thor
9. Hyperion

No BFR

Man or many?

LordofBrooklyn
Could a mod add no CIS/PIS for Sundipped Superman?

-Pr-
Done, but I can't see that pic.

Odekahn
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Could a mod add no CIS/PIS for Sundipped Superman?

Ok. I was looking at this thread and thinking, Supes doesn't stand a chance lol. But this makes it a lot closer. Given this, I think Superman wins.

JakeTheBank
Superman.

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
Done, but I can't see that pic. It's because he placed tags around the link before he fully opened it.

Here's a working link to the pic:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p75/Son_of_W/scan0014.jpg

Anyway, Superman wins.

-Pr-
Ah, thanks.

quanchi112
Avengers win.

xJLxKing
Superman.

kevdude
Superman yup

Diesldude
What I want to see is a pre- flashpoint Sundipped superman operating with OWAW mentality. The pre-Flashpoint superman had a couple of upgrades since OWAW.

Superman wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman. Based on ?

Golgo13
Superman.

-Pr-
Superman is capable of winning if he's in his OWAW/Elite busting state of mind.

That said, I know that even one slip up on his part will lead to him getting beat down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sundipped Superman got a huge boost in OWAW. Even if I don't believe he's collectively stronger then the team, how comics work? He'd be tossing them around and wrecking shit no problem.

But then again, Thor has Mjolnir which can end his power up so fast. And you have Quasar as well as Captain Marvel who go for that energy absorption shit pretty often.

Superman has to fight this team near perfectly because this team has the potential to nullify his power-up instantly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sundipped Superman got a huge boost in OWAW. Even if I don't believe he's collectively stronger then the team, how comics work? He'd be tossing them around and wrecking shit no problem.

But then again, Thor has Mjolnir which can end his power up so fast. And you have Quasar as well as Captain Marvel who go for that energy absorption shit pretty often.

Superman has to fight this team near perfectly because the moment this team has the potential to nullify his power-up instantly. I see Thor as being vital in this amped Supermans defeat here.

carver9
Has Hyperion even shown a limit yet?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't see Hyperion. Thor, Hulk, Hyperion, Blue Marvel? I think that might just be too much muscle for him to counter before Nova, Quasar, Captain Marvel or Smasher realizes that hey, this guy is a walking Star.

xJLxKing

Superman has to fight this team near perfectly because this team has the potential to nullify his power-up instantly. Honestly, it all depends on the level you are putting Superman in. OWAW Superman will be speeding blitzing all of them and his damage would kill most of them much like he did against Imperiex and Brainiac

carver9
Yeah, Hype has been destroying stuff without trouble (except the Starbrand). He recently treated High E like he was nothing. His power level has been consistent.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Honestly, it all depends on the level you are putting Superman in. OWAW Superman will be speeding blitzing all of them and his damage would kill most of them much like he did against Imperiex and Brainiac

Noticeably above Top Tier but not at the level where he's like one shot killing the big guns or anything drastic like that. Even Skyfathers rarely operate at that level.

quanchi112
Honestly, it all depends on the level you are putting Superman in. OWAW Superman will be speeding blitzing all of them and his damage would kill most of them much like he did against Imperiex and Brainiac When did he do so while amped ?

LordofBrooklyn
Done, but I can't see that pic.

This was the pic.

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/4757/warworld3.jpg

JBL
Avengers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
Avengers. thumb up

h1a8
CIS off? Superman then.
speedblitz, one shot koes, hv kills, intangibility, corkscrew drills, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
CIS off? Superman then.
speedblitz, one shot koes, hv kills, intangibility, corkscrew drills, etc. Solar drain.

Diesldude
Superman wins. He tore apart a being that was capable of one-shotting team busters.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman wins. He tore apart a being that was capable of one-shotting team busters.

Who?

quanchi112
Superman wins. He tore apart a being that was capable of one-shotting team busters. ?

Diesldude
It's in OWAW series, Rao Kal El made a detailed post about it. I'll have to find it but the search function isn't working properly.

quanchi112
It's in OWAW series, Rao Kal El made a detailed post about it. I'll have to find it but the search function isn't working properly. I won't forget if you don't return.

carver9
Lol

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Solar drain.

Solar drain is not typical of the mindset of these characters. Such attacks are slow and this Superman would be so fast that it won't be a viable option for the most part.

Think about it. This Superman can literally hit everyone almost simultaneously.

Diesldude
I won't forget if you don't return. Not sure why the search function doesn't so anything more recent than end of march, but i was able to find the post for you.

CheckRao'sPost

dmills
Originally posted by h1a8
Solar drain is not typical of the mindset of these characters.

http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/bananadead.gif

Not sure why the search function doesn't so anything more recent than end of march...

CheckRao'sPost

Yeah I know, what's that all about?

Diesldude
Don't know, it doesn't show any recent posts. Even advance search doesn't capture anything in the last 3 months or so.

Zack Fair
Superman.

I agree one slipup can make him lose though.

cdtm
Noticeably above Top Tier but not at the level where he's like one shot killing the big guns or anything drastic like that. Even Skyfathers rarely operate at that level.

You think so?

B13's body was pretty much indestructible at standard power levels during the Y2K story, but he was knocking him apart like lego blocks while sun dipped..

LordofBrooklyn
?

His performance against Imperiex should be enough proof.

abhilegend
Superman wins.

abhilegend
Well. lets see just how much above Superman was than his normal self in OWAW. A single probe defeated 100000 amped daxamites, two probes rip JLA apart, one probe stalemated Mordru and Legion combined and a normal superman and mongul couldn't even scratch a probe. Then superman went SSJ and was tearing apart those same probes like tissue paper. Even then Imperiex would've oneshot killed him if not for darkseid. Then he sundipped and was completely ignoring imperiex powered B13's attacks while overpowering imperiex powered warworld engines which was operating on an energy of a big bang. Not far than usual, huh?

carver9
Superman and Doomsday wasn't the only one that took out probes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman and Doomsday wasn't the only one that took out probes.
Everyone else did by an outside amp. Regardless, probes have their feats to back up how beastly they were. It was more like a comparison.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Everyone else did by an outside amp. Regardless, probes have their feats to back up how beastly they were. It was more like a comparison.

Don't know why you brought all that stuff up when others has done the same thing. Some were amped, yes, but not amped above Herald level imo.

abhilegend
Don't know why you brought all that stuff up when others has done the same thing. Some were amped, yes, but not amped above Herald level imo.
Then we know for certain that they were amped far above herald level because you don't agree with that.

carver9
Then we know for certain that they were amped far above herald level because you don't agree with that.

Diana mother killed two of them and IIRC, reentry killed her. Reentry, let me say it again, reentry killed her while trying to stop a falling ship. If this is correct, she isn't even a low Herald.

curryman
Unless someone does like a suicide-move, where they sacrifice their lives to do as much damage as possible, then Superman should plow through just about anyone.

abhilegend
Diana mother killed two of them and IIRC, reentry killed her. Reentry, let me say it again, reentry killed her while trying to stop a falling ship. If this is correct, she isn't even a low Herald.
You mean where she was amped by Gauntlets of Atlas and the probes destroyed themselves by trying to break through the lasso? Oh carver, don't pretend that you have actually read the comic.

ODG
Originally posted by cdtm
You think so?

B13's body was pretty much indestructible at standard power levels during the Y2K story, but he was knocking him apart like lego blocks while sun dipped.. Captain Marvel and Captain Atom were taking apart robotic tendrils after Warworld absorbed Imperiex Prime too.

quanchi112
Everyone else did by an outside amp. Regardless, probes have their feats to back up how beastly they were. It was more like a comparison. Fodder who went down easily like all fodder does when push comes to shove.

pym-ftw
Quasar is the key to the Avengers winning imho

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Quasar is the key to the Avengers winning imho Why him ?

pym-ftw
Most apt to siphon Superman's solar cells imho

carver9
You mean where she was amped by Gauntlets of Atlas and the probes destroyed themselves by trying to break through the lasso? Oh carver, don't pretend that you have actually read the comic.

The probes didn't destroy themselves IIRC...the ship was tossed into them taking their heads off.

What? Doesn't the gear add an increase of strength by a factor of 10? If this is true then yes, this would be a huge amp for someone like Diana but her mother,hell no...uunless you have some strength yrs proving me wrong.

carver9
If someone have the above scans, can you please post it...been a while since I've seen it.

-Pr-
Carver, give it a rest with the lowballing.

Abhi, give it a rest with the exaggerating. What are you trying to portray the probes as, exactly?

yaadaveyaa
supes gets destroyed here not sure how this is even a fight this isnt like superman 1 millon or ne thing is it?

pym-ftw
Well. lets see just how much above Superman was than his normal self in OWAW. A single probe defeated 100000 amped daxamites, two probes rip JLA apart, one probe stalemated Mordru and Legion combined and a normal superman and mongul couldn't even scratch a probe. Then superman went SSJ and was tearing apart those same probes like tissue paper.

This is how

abhilegend
The probes didn't destroy themselves IIRC...the ship was tossed into them taking their heads off.

What? Doesn't the gear add an increase of strength by a factor of 10? If this is true then yes, this would be a huge amp for someone like Diana but her mother,hell no...uunless you have some strength yrs proving me wrong.
facepalm

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16204890_Wonder_Woman_v2_172_pg11.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16204894_Wonder_Woman_v2_172_pg12.jpg

Stop lying carver.

Gauntlet Of Atlas made Cassie Sandsmark, a human child to go toe to toe with wonder woman once. Hippolyta has taken on a holding back diana and held her own, defeat Hercules who lifted a whole island on his shoulders for 3000 years in h2h and lift planes on occasions. She is very comfortably Thing class in strength without any amp. Multiply it with 10 and see what you get.Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, give it a rest with the lowballing.

Abhi, give it a rest with the exaggerating. What are you trying to portray the probes as, exactly?
I'm not exaggerating anything. Probes are high herald in general with some feats above that.Originally posted by pym-ftw
Quasar is the key to the Avengers winning imho
Current quasar would get his head torn before he reacts. God I hate DnA for what they did to wendell.

abhilegend
This is how
What how?

-Pr-
It seemed like you were exaggerating their capabilities, tbh.

abhilegend
It seemed like you were exaggerating their capabilities, tbh.
What? Beating 100000 daxamites, stalemating Mordru+Legion, ripping JLA apart and superman+mongul unable to do anything to a probe all happened. The same probe also threw Mongul across solar systems.

-Pr-
What? Beating 100000 daxamites, stalemating Mordru+Legion, ripping JLA apart and superman+mongul unable to do anything to a probe all happened. The same probe also threw Mongul across solar systems.

As long as you aren't saying the Probes are trans, or that Superman is above 100,000 Daxamites, that's fine with me.

abhilegend
As long as you aren't saying the Probes are trans, or that Superman is above 100,000 Daxamites, that's fine with me.
Funny you mention that, superman when all out oneshotted specifically the same probe that defeated those 100000 AMPED daxamites. Pak's hulk has nothing on Loeb Superman.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Funny you mention that, superman when all out oneshotted specifically the same probe that defeated those 100000 AMPED daxamites. Pak's hulk has nothing on Loeb Superman.

laughing out loud Off panel and without context. That's like saying Sentry stalemated Galactus. You are very biased.

Zack Fair
As opposed to everyone else in KMC?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
As opposed to everyone else in KMC? He uses self serving logic all the time. He brings up Superman all the time and picks fights with Thor fans all the time. He wonders why he is in trouble all the time.

Zack Fair
Not defending him. Just saying a lot of people(myself included) have very notable bias.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Not defending him. Just saying a lot of people(myself included) have very notable bias. His is so insane it needs dealt with. He will post scans and ignore the context which undermines the very feat he tried to hype. He's damaged the character more than any hater has.

Eel O'Brien

Not trying to derail the thread, but where would the Probes be rated?

High-Herald?

-Pr-
Quan, stop bashing and backseat modding.

laughing out loud

Shush!

Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Not trying to derail the thread, but where would the Probes be rated?

High-Herald?

Mid to high herald, I'm guessing.

abhilegend
Apparently this is an off panel fight shown on panel

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imperiexdaxam1.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imperiexdaxam2.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imperiexdaxam3.jpg

abhilegend
Shush!

My lips are sealed. Untill the next time.

They are definite high herald.

kevdude
What is Maxima considered? I wouldn't ever think the Probes would be mid herald level at all..

Zack Fair
kow-Mid herald I guess

quanchi112
Apparently this is an off panel fight shown on panel

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imperiexdaxam1.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imperiexdaxam2.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/imperiexdaxam3.jpg Yes, since we don't know the daxamites power levels. It's like someone beating no name lanterns. Fodder beating fodder.

abhilegend
Originally posted by kevdude
What is Maxima considered? I wouldn't ever think the Probes would be mid herald level at all..
Mid herald. Loeb had her fight superman evenly and create a psionic highway between her galaxy and earth's solar system which are 100 trillion lightyears apart to evacuate her planet. She couldn't even scratch a probe.

mmm

-Pr-
Mid herald. Loeb had her fight superman evenly and create a psionic highway between her galaxy and earth's solar system which are 100 trillion lightyears apart to evacuate her planet. She couldn't even scratch a probe.

mmm

That thing about you not exaggerating? This is where it comes in to play.

xJLxKing
so the probes which tore the JLA apart, you'd rank it mid to high bit still rank Diana high?

-Pr-
When did I say I ranked Diana as a high herald?

quanchi112
so the probes which tore the JLA apart, you'd rank it mid to high bit still rank Diana high? Probes were fodder.

-Pr-
Not all the time.

quanchi112
Not all the time. When it counts these kinds of enemies always are.

-Pr-
When it counts these kinds of enemies always are.

"these kinds of enemies" don't usually beat entire teams of superheroes by their lonesome.

Fodder is something else entirely. I get that you really want to downplay them, but they have the feats to make them easily heralds, and should be treated as such.

quanchi112
"these kinds of enemies" don't usually beat entire teams of superheroes by their lonesome.

Fodder is something else entirely. I get that you really want to downplay them, but they have the feats to make them easily heralds, and should be treated as such. Its like any enemy once we found out this was just a probe their formidability went downhill. When games on the line they were slaughtered just like random green lanterns.

-Pr-
Its like any enemy once we found out this was just a probe their formidability went downhill. When games on the line they were slaughtered just like random green lanterns.

the only time they were ever "slaughtered" was when they went up against the team of HP/DD and a non-holding back Superman.

It's not even remotely the same thing.

And again, no-name Green Lanterns don't beat the Justice League by themselves.

quanchi112
the only time they were ever "slaughtered" was when they went up against the team of HP/DD and a non-holding back Superman.

It's not even remotely the same thing.

And again, no-name Green Lanterns don't beat the Justice League by themselves. When they became probes its obvious how they were going to be when it mattered. Just like one Alien in a movie is a big deal but Aliens go down easily.

Same principle.

pym-ftw
Why is this about Owaw Superman? I mean it just says sundipped superman

And correct me if I'm wrong but pis/cis don't alter personality, I don't see anywhere where it says bloodlusted

Like I said I might be wrong

quanchi112

And correct me if I'm wrong but pis/cis don't alter personality, I don't see anywhere where it says bloodlusted

Like I said I might be wrong Good points.

-Pr-
When they became probes its obvious how they were going to be when it mattered. Just like one Alien in a movie is a big deal but Aliens go down easily.

Same principle.

Not really. erm

the picture the OP tried to link to, was OWAW Superman. It was reposted on page 2, iirc.

quanchi112
Not really. erm

the picture the OP tried to link to, was OWAW Superman. It was reposted on page 2, iirc. Yes, it is really. That's how storytellers usually go about doing it.

-Pr-
Yes, it is really. That's how storytellers usually go about doing it.

No, but feel free to try and prove that they're fodder, given their feats.

LordofBrooklyn

This IS OWAW Superman.

Bring on Quasar!

xJLxKing
No, but feel free to try and prove that they're fodder, given their feats. http://samoan-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/AndHereWeGo.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think the Probes are definitely up there. The average Herald would be hard pressed to beat one. However, while they may be harder to damage then the average High Herald, once you crack there shell, they die unlike regular beings. In that sense, it's not truly comparable to fighting other Heralds. For example, if Superman punches Surfer hard, it'll hurt but he'd get up and keep fighting. If it was a probe, it would die.

Too much lowballing and exaggeration going on. A great showing for Superman, that few can match, but let's not pretend that Thor etc. couldn't replicate that shit.

xJLxKing
Considering how much damage they can tank, it's not easy to break their shell. Not to mention, if you do, you still have to survive the explosion

-Pr-
I think the Probes are definitely up there. The average Herald would be hard pressed to beat one. However, while they may be harder to damage then the average High Herald, once you crack there shell, they die unlike regular beings. In that sense, it's not truly comparable to fighting other Heralds. For example, if Superman punches Surfer hard, it'll hurt but he'd get up and keep fighting. If it was a probe, it would die.

Too much lowballing and exaggeration going on. A great showing for Superman, that few can match, but let's not pretend that Thor etc. couldn't replicate that shit.

if thor fought any way intelligently, like he's capable of doing, i'd expect him to beat at least a few probes. Same with Surfer, Hulk, Hal etc

LordofBrooklyn

I don't think Thor can replicate the feats involving brute strength.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Considering how much damage they can tank, it's not easy to break their shell. Not to mention, if you do, you still have to survive the explosion

As I said, harder to damage compared to most Heralds. Still, I think once any of the big boys cut loose, they could damage them left and right like Superman and Doomsday.

Well, in the fight that's brought up the most for Superman, they actually didn't explode when killed but leaked energy or whatever.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Thor can replicate the feats involving brute strength.

I think if he cut loose, he could. Some may disagree I guess. Superman and Doomsday do have a real strength edge on Thor but I hardly think it's a night and day difference. They were punching their heads off at one point no?

if thor fought any way intelligently, like he's capable of doing, i'd expect him to beat at least a few probes. Same with Surfer, Hulk, Hal etc

I think once one of them is pushed to the brink and realizes they don't have to hold back? Something like Mjolnir will just tear through those f*ckers similar to Secondary Adamantium Ultron for example.

Still, I give an average Thor like 5-7/10 over a Probe.

quanchi112
No, but feel free to try and prove that they're fodder, given their feats. The ease in which they went down at the end of the story as opposed to the beginning.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That doesn't make them fodder. Still inverse ninja law does affect everything in comics, even Cosmics.

-Pr-
The ease in which they went down at the end of the story as opposed to the beginning.

What scene are you talking about, exactly?

I think once one of them is pushed to the brink and realizes they don't have to hold back? Something like Mjolnir will just tear through those f*ckers similar to Secondary Adamantium Ultron for example.

eh, agreed.

LordofBrooklyn
The ease in which they went down at the end of the story as opposed to the beginning.

I'm going off memory but i'm hard pressed to remember a single instance to justify this point. Loeb made the initial point of showing Superman was the Alpha dog of the DCU but even after that the probes were extremely tough to bring down.

quanchi112
That doesn't make them fodder. Still inverse ninja law does affect everything in comics, even Cosmics. Yes, it does. When it comes time they went down like my tennis opponents.

quanchi112
What scene are you talking about, exactly?

eh, agreed. Superman and Doomsday raping them.

quanchi112
I'm going off memory but i'm hard pressed to remember a single instance to justify this point. Loeb made the initial point of showing Superman was the Alpha dog of the DCU but even after that the probes were extremely tough to bring down. Not at the end. Doomsday was just as powerful as Superman in this arc even more so IMO.

-Pr-
Superman and Doomsday raping them.

Eh, no. Loeb goes out of his way to state that the Probes, if they were on Earth, would be a serious issue for Superman, which is in line with how they'd been portrayed beforehand. He also states, flat out, that the Superman fighting them in space is operating well above normal levels.

Plus, he's accompanied by HP/DD. Inverse ninja law? Sure; it still doesn't lessen their status as definite heralds, or take away from their feats.

quanchi112
Eh, no. Loeb goes out of his way to state that the Probes, if they were on Earth, would be a serious issue for Superman, which is in line with how they'd been portrayed beforehand. He also states, flat out, that the Superman fighting them in space is operating well above normal levels.

Plus, he's accompanied by HP/DD. Inverse ninja law? Sure; it still doesn't lessen their status as definite heralds, or take away from their feats. as I've said once heroes stop holding back they went down like tin foil. They are a threat to holding back Superman not just all out.

Take Hulk or Thor when they quit holding back they are on another level as well.

LordofBrooklyn
Not at the end. Doomsday was just as powerful as Superman in this arc even more so IMO.

I haven't read the books since I bought them fresh from the shop but I think Loeb stuck to his job of re-establishing Superman as the beast of the DCU.

That panel with WW, GL, and MM with his eye hanging out set the tone that no herald is on his level.

Doomsday had a good showing but Clark was clearly above him.

-Pr-
as I've said once heroes stop holding back they went down like tin foil. They are a threat to holding back Superman not just all out.

Take Hulk or Thor when they quit holding back they are on another level as well.

Superman and Doomsday were the only heroes shown as being able to even come close to seeming definitely superior. So one hero.

I never said they weren't.

Still waiting for the proof that them being beaten up by Doomsday's most powerful form, and arguably Superman's most powerful non-amped form, is somehow taking away from their feats and taking away their level of danger.

I haven't read the books since I bought them fresh from the shop but I think Loeb stuck to his job of re-establishing Superman as the beast of the DCU.

That panel with WW, GL, and MM with his eye hanging out set the tone that no herald is on his level.

Doomsday had a good showing but Clark was clearly above him.

He did. He flat out stated in interviews that to him, Superman is the most powerful hero in the DCU.

And his writing was pretty strongly indicating it too, tbh.

quanchi112
Superman and Doomsday were the only heroes shown as being able to even come close to seeming definitely superior. So one hero.

I never said they weren't.

Still waiting for the proof that them being beaten up by Doomsday's most powerful form, and arguably Superman's most powerful non-amped form, is somehow taking away from their feats and taking away their level of danger.

He did. He flat out stated in interviews that to him, Superman is the most powerful hero in the DCU.

And his writing was pretty strongly indicating it too, tbh. Other heroes took them out at the end too. Superman just like Hulk or Thor also operate on higher levels when they go all out.

Ok, but we don't just debate on Loebs opinion. We can use other characters from other stories.

Hulk all out with crap on probes. Same with Thor.

quanchi112

Doomsday had a good showing but Clark was clearly above him. That is just Loebs position but we look at all characters under all writers here.

I don't think so. Doomsday seemed above Superman in that arc.

-Pr-
Other heroes took them out at the end too. Superman just like Hulk or Thor also operate on higher levels when they go all out.

Ok, but we don't just debate on Loebs opinion. We can use other characters from other stories.

Hulk all out with crap on probes. Same with Thor.

So you're just going to avoid the question then. Okay. Don't know why I'm surprised, as I know I shouldn't be.

xJLxKing
Why are you even trying lol

quanchi112
So you're just going to avoid the question then. Okay. Don't know why I'm surprised, as I know I shouldn't be. What question did I avoid ?

kevdude
Quan you act as though there was a bunch of hero's who could stand up to them when that is far from the truth.... It was Superman and Doomsday who could come close to them or beat them, the others used items that helped them a lot! blink

xJLxKing
Quan we waiting, post scans of other heroes beating the Probes please...With no outside help...

Don't pack peddle now

dmills
So you're just going to avoid the question then. Okay. Don't know why I'm surprised, as I know I shouldn't be. Originally posted by kevdude
Quan you act as though there was a bunch of hero's who could stand up to them when that is far from the truth.... It was Superman and Doomsday who could come close to them or beat them, the others used items that helped them a lot! blink Originally posted by xJLxKing
Quan we waiting, post scans of other heroes beating the Probes please...With no outside help...

Don't pack peddle now

http://i.imgur.com/fSZWD.gif

Yeah Quan

Tony Stark
Avengers

xJLxKing
Originally posted by dmills
http://i.imgur.com/fSZWD.gif

Yeah Quan laughing out loud haha that pic

Diesldude
What he say before? Originally posted by quanchi112
I won't forget if you don't return.

Oh yeah, that's it. Didn't even acknowledge my post to this reply. So yeah quan, show us the scans. We won't forget if you don't return.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud burnnnn

LordofBrooklyn
That is just Loebs position but we look at all characters under all writers here.

I don't think so. Doomsday seemed above Superman in that arc.

Given your statement Loeb's position takes precedent.

Loeb wrote OWAW as a means of establishing Superman as the undisputed number one. If other characters outside of Doomsday came close to replicating his performance it defeats the purpose of the event.

I know there are Superman fans who almost literally have every issue scanned but off memory I think you're wrong.

quanchi112
What he say before?

Oh yeah, that's it. Didn't even acknowledge my post to this reply. So yeah quan, show us the scans. We won't forget if you don't return. I never said I'd show scans of anything.

xJLxKing
So you post claims you can't back up?

quanchi112
Given your statement Loeb's position takes precedent.

Loeb wrote OWAW as a means of establishing Superman as the undisputed number one. If other characters outside of Doomsday came close to replicating his performance it defeats the purpose of the event.

I know there are Superman fans who almost literally have every issue scanned but off memory I think you're wrong. So what. His opinion is only relevant to story but like I said probes went down at the end of the story and as soon as characters quit holding back.

Supermans standing among collective heroes doesn't have anything to do with Doomsday since he isn't a hero.

quanchi112
laughing out loud burnnnn Childish.

abhilegend
You think I'm exaggerating here? Everything I said is true.

Maxima made a psionic highway from her galaxy to earth's solar system

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk19.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk20.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk21.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk22.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk23.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk24.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk25.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk26.jpg

and her galaxy is indeed a hundred trillions lightyears from earth

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16207232_maximagalaxy.jpg

Where was I exaggerating?

-Pr-
Quan, stop being a douche.

You think I'm exaggerating here? Everything I said is true.

Maxima made a psionic highway from her galaxy to earth's solar system

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk19.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk20.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk21.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk22.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk23.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk24.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk25.jpg http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/maxima_tk26.jpg

and her galaxy is indeed a hundred trillions lightyears from earth

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16207232_maximagalaxy.jpg

Where was I exaggerating?

i'd been speaking about the probes and superman.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

quanchi112

i'd been speaking about the probes and superman. Typo with the Quan part.

abhilegend
I think if he cut loose, he could. Some may disagree I guess. Superman and Doomsday do have a real strength edge on Thor but I hardly think it's a night and day difference. They were punching their heads off at one point no?

Thor is nowhere near Superman's strength let alone Doomsday. LOL @ just an edge. Doomsday is literally more than twice Thor's strength.

Superman and doomsday beating probes doesn't mean Thor can do that.

Secondary adamantium ultrons? Whom Wonder Man was tearing apart with his bare hands? Phucking lulz.

abhilegend

i'd been speaking about the probes and superman.
Then specify where I was exaggerating and I would provide scans for my opinion.

JakeTheBank
Doomsday is literally more than twice Thor's strength.

So weaker than Kurse? mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So weaker than Kurse? mmm thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So weaker than Kurse? mmm
Kurse is more than twice thor's strength too. I never said how much more than twice though, did I?

mmm

LordofBrooklyn
So what. His opinion is only relevant to story but like I said probes went down at the end of the story and as soon as characters quit holding back.

Supermans standing among collective heroes doesn't have anything to do with Doomsday since he isn't a hero.

Give me a general range of issues to verify what you're saying.

My recollection coupled with Loeb's statements make your claims invalid.

JBL
Thor is nowhere near Superman's strength let alone Doomsday. LOL @ just an edge. Doomsday is literally more than twice Thor's strength.

Secondary adamantium ultrons? Whom Wonder Man was tearing apart with his bare hands? Phucking lulz. Thor and superman are close to each other in strength. If he was so much stronger than Thor, then why was he tired as hell when they fought as equals? You exert yourself very hard to get tired and can barely stand. Superman NEVER overpowered Thor or anyone else in thors class like BA, CA. i KNOW its a crossover, but even CM ( who is just as strong as superman ) could not out muscle thor. Your blind love for anything superman has reached to the point that NO ONE takes you serious. I tell you this because i like superman also, but you are killing the character with lies, hopped up scans and baseless claims. I almost hope superman jump out of the next comic book you buy and give you a clothsline from hell in my name.

quanchi112
Give me a general range of issues to verify what you're saying.

My recollection coupled with Loeb's statements make your claims invalid. Dd/Superman issue. I don't have access to my pc just the iPad.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Secondary adamantium ultrons? Whom Wonder Man was tearing apart with his bare hands? Phucking lulz.

laughing out loud No, to all of that.

Maybe not, but I think it's not totally out of his league. With Mjolnir and his other powers? Obviously well within his capabilities.

What? When did Wonder Man accomplish this? I specifically remember the entire Avengers line-up just barely destroying a Secondary Adamantium Ultron with a major lightning bolt from Thor. As a matter of fact, I don't remember Wonder Man even being alive back then.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Thor and superman are close to each other in strength. If he was so much stronger than Thor, then why was he tired as hell when they fought as equals? You exert yourself very hard to get tired and can barely stand. Superman NEVER overpowered Thor or anyone else in thors class like BA, CA. i KNOW its a crossover, but even CM ( who is just as strong as superman ) could not out muscle thor. Your blind love for anything superman has reached to the point that NO ONE takes you serious. I tell you this because i like superman also, but you are killing the character with lies, hopped up scans and baseless claims. I almost hope superman jump out of the next comic book you buy and give you a clothsline from hell in my name.

Superman is significantly stronger than Thor.

Canon proves this definitively. I believe even RageOfOlympus would concede this point.

quanchi112
Superman is significantly stronger than Thor.

Canon proves this definitively. I believe even RageOfOlympus would concede this point. Slightly stronger. Thor is a lot more powerful though. Hammer owns.

abhilegend
laughing out loud No, to all of that.

Maybe not, but I think it's not totally out of his league. With Mjolnir and his other powers? Obviously well within his capabilities.

What? When did Wonder Man accomplish this? I specifically remember the entire Avengers line-up just barely destroying a Secondary Adamantium Ultron with a major lightning bolt from Thor. As a matter of fact, I don't remember Wonder Man even being alive back then.

You keep believing that bro. Doesn't means anything.

No it isn't. Even an Ion amped kyle rayner couldn't do anything to probes.

Let me check again.

LordofBrooklyn
Slightly stronger. Thor is a lot more powerful though. Hammer owns.

If you don't agree with "Significantly" that is fine but slightly doesn't work either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You keep believing that bro. Doesn't means anything.

No it isn't. Even an Ion amped kyle rayner couldn't do anything to probes.

Let me check again.

Okay.

And others have like Aquaman's trident, Diana's shield etc. If you think Mjolnir can't replicate going through Probe's you're out there. Like doing back flips on Saturn out there. Doomsday was easily punching their heads off, at one point Superman even cut through them with heat vision. I believe Thor's on that level easily.

Okay. The only one who could take down a Secondary Adamantium Ultron was Thor when he cut loose (Specifically stated). Iron Man was taking them down too but he had a molecular dissembler he stole from Ultron.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Thor and superman are close to each other in strength. If he was so much stronger than Thor, then why was he tired as hell when they fought as equals? You exert yourself very hard to get tired and can barely stand. Superman NEVER overpowered Thor or anyone else in thors class like BA, CA. i KNOW its a crossover, but even CM ( who is just as strong as superman ) could not out muscle thor. Your blind love for anything superman has reached to the point that NO ONE takes you serious. I tell you this because i like superman also, but you are killing the character with lies, hopped up scans and baseless claims. I almost hope superman jump out of the next comic book you buy and give you a clothsline from hell in my name.
facepalm

STFU.

abhilegend
Okay.

And others have like Aquaman's trident, Diana's shield etc. If you think Mjolnir can't replicate going through Probe's you're out there. Like doing back flips on Saturn out there. Doomsday was easily punching their heads off, at one point Superman even cut through them with heat vision. I believe Thor's on that level easily.

Okay. The only one who could take down a Secondary Adamantium Ultron was Thor when he cut loose (Specifically stated). Iron Man was taking them down too but he had a molecular dissembler he stole from Ultron.
Okay.

Mjolnir isn't a skyfather level cutting weapon. Again with this shit? Doomsday is more than twice Thor's strength. Him beating a probe doesn't mean anything in relation to Thor. That only proves how strong an All out Superman's HV is since Kyle's energy blasts and standard superman's hv was totally ineffectual.

I think its from Avengers v2 7. I don't have the scans right now.sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay.

Mjolnir isn't a skyfather level cutting weapon. Again with this shit? Doomsday is more than twice Thor's strength. Him beating a probe doesn't mean anything in relation to Thor. That only proves how strong an All out Superman's HV is since Kyle's energy blasts and standard superman's hv was totally ineffectual.

I think its from Avengers v2 7. I don't have the scans right now.sad

How is Aquaman's trident or Wonder Woman's shield in anyway superior to Mjolnir? And exactly how are they Skyfather level weapons? Didn't even bring up the lasso decapitating one. I wasn't even talking about strength anymore but Mjolnir. If you think it can't go through a Probe, do you want me to list what it has damaged? Not that I think it's beyond Thor's strength to damage one if he's in the same mindset as Superman. Not as easily as Superman though.

The Ultron arc hadn't even started then IIRC. I don't have my comics to double check, I'll get back to you tomorrow. But I highly doubt I'd forget something like this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>