GORT vs SUPERMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QV_-mynZCp0/T7oBV4hdm6I/AAAAAAAAPFo/axL9zDmLmlo/s1600/earth85.gif

CMDigLTefsk

vs

so9tFIxXEws

aliens have arrived on earth and plans on punishing humanity in order to protect the earth itself. The aliens deploy Gort to cleanse the earth.

Can superman save us?

Zack Fair
I don't remember what Gort did.\

jinXed by JaNx
he had a big laser and he also turned into a giant black cloud that disintegrated everything somehow for some reason.

KingD19
That cloud was made of nanomachines that basically ate things on a molecular level.

jinXed by JaNx
i just remember being told i had to become a vegetarian or the world was going to end.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
That cloud was made of nanomachines that basically ate things on a molecular level. thumb up

microscopic nanomachines that ate through diamond, to be exact.

Superman dies.

juggerman
Originally posted by marwash22
thumb up

microscopic nanomachines that ate through diamond, to be exact.

Superman dies.

Wrong. Superman goes into a Kryptonain "healing coma" and then comes back several months later in a black emo suit and long hair.

BruceSkywalker
doubt the the laser or the nanobites even get close to Kal ..

marwash22
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
doubt the the laser or the nanobites even get close to Kal .. wut?

FrothByte
Don't think Kal can do anything against the nanomites. Then the only question remaining is if the nanomites can eat through Kal's skin. Or maybe they just go in through his mouth and eat him inside out?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
Don't think Kal can do anything against the nanomites. Then the only question remaining is if the nanomites can eat through Kal's skin. Or maybe they just go in through his mouth and eat him inside out?

TMI stick out tongue

wut?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

marwash22
Originally posted by FrothByte
Don't think Kal can do anything against the nanomites. Then the only question remaining is if the nanomites can eat through Kal's skin. Or maybe they just go in through his mouth and eat him inside out? they chewed through diamond in milliseconds. i don't see it being a problem for them to eat Kal.

playa1258
Superman. GORT would not be able to affect him.

marwash22
why?

BruceSkywalker
why?

Can Gort fly???

marwash22
Yes.

GORT is comprised of trillions of microscopic machines that come together to form a humanoid body. The machines look like flying beetles... they fly around in a swarm and devour everything in their path.

Robtard
Gort's nanite form can also endlessly replicate as long as there is something to consume.

Silent Master
Yes.

GORT is comprised of trillions of microscopic machines that come together to form a humanoid body. The machines look like flying beetles... they fly around in a swarm and devour everything in their path.

They're shown flying in the clip posted by the thread starter, So I'm not sure why he needed to ask such a question.

TheGodKiller
GORT ****s his shit up.

TheGodKiller
Also, IIRC, the GORT from the remake was capable of producing powerful, wide-range sonic attacks.

Pretty sure that could compromise Superman via his advanced superhearing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.