Luke Cage Vs Victor Von Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
This is a 1v1 fight, no tech for cage and doom gets his armour

scenario's;
1.slugfest
2.do whatever they can to win
cis pis an bfr off

who wins

pym-ftw
Cage inB4 Doom support group

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cage inB4 Doom support group what?

Stoic
Cage may be able to take the slug-fest, but there is likely no reality in which he would take Doom, while both are able to use everything at their disposal.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Stoic
Cage may be able to take the slug-fest, but there is likely no reality in which he would take Doom, while both are able to use everything at their disposal. sorry if i confused you an other people, he has no access to his tech, only his armou, but in scenario two he can channel electric etc in scenario 2 but in scenario one he has to go toe to toe with luke

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
sorry if i confused you an other people, he has no access to his tech, only his armou, but in scenario two he can channel electric etc in scenario 2 but in scenario one he has to go toe to toe with luke

Nah I understood what you meant, and I stand by what I wrote on the subject. Doom is a Sorcerer of quite high standing, in scenario 2 he would place Cage in a position similar to the one that he had the Avengers trapped in, which included Wonder Man, and Ms. Marvel.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Stoic
Nah I understood what you meant, and I stand by what I wrote on the subject. Doom is a Sorcerer of quite high standing, in scenario 2 he would place Cage in a position similar to the one that he had the Avengers trapped in, which included Wonder Man, and Ms. Marvel. ahh okay sorry, i thought u thought he had access to Ll his tech, so basically cage gives him a good old fashioned beat down and then he has 0% chance of winning in scenario 2

janus77
Doom blitzes him!

combo-to-KO win for Doom.

Seriously though, Doom should win in the first scenario given what he's endured and definitely wins in the second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.