The Official "Argue with Quan about Zelda" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
To save the Off Topic Thread from drowning in a sea of back and forth posts only four people actually care about, I'm creating a containment thread for the discussion. All in favour laugh at Quan, all against report me or something.

To start with, our current point of contention is the Master Sword and how awesome she is, as well as being a fine looking lady.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120329024230/zelda/images/thumb/3/34/Fi_Artwork.png/768px-Fi_Artwork.png

Most recent post on the matter:

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The Twilight Realm, the source of the effects in question, is not evil.

This is the logic you're using. Doing bad things = Evil. Attacking Link is evil. Whether you think the sword cares about evil or not anymore is no longer valid.

Implying I care about what games you feel like discussing. We're discussing the canon. Something you're not very familiar with, I guess.

Sunlight weakness.

Fi is in every game the Sword is in, it's displayed it's sentience in multiple games and is explicitly stated to be able to choose it's wielder, in TP it accepts Link as its master, something that cannot think or judge cannot accept someone as worthy.

The Scenario
7. After Zelda's scarifice, Midna remains evil. (T/F)

In order to answer, you need only type a T (for true) or an F (for false). Or, you can simply type the word true, or type the word false. Even a "yes" (for true) or a "no" (for false) is acceptable. The question is worth 1 point.

BloodRain
I just want to be one of the first posters here.. my only OT topic was about the MS doing more damage to what it deems evil.

AuraAngel
To start with, our current point of contention is the Master Sword and how awesome she is, as well as being a fine looking lady.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120329024230/zelda/images/thumb/3/34/Fi_Artwork.png/768px-Fi_Artwork.png

She looks like a skanky ass ho. uhuh

ScreamPaste
Get out. estahuh

quanchi112
I want any off topic threads to be copied not in quote form. If they are not I will begin responding in kind, weaklings.

BloodRain
A wild Aura appeared. Gonna beat it with ma deku nuts ahah

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
A wild Aura appeared. Gonna beat it with ma deku nuts ahah I bet you think scenario can save you. You're wrong.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
I want any off topic threads to be copied not in quote form. If they are not I will begin responding in kind, weaklings.

haermm

You remind me of a kid I went to school with.

Get out. estahuh

But I've argued with Quan about Zelda before...stick out tongue

A wild Aura appeared. Gonna beat it with ma deku nuts ahah

Wild Aura fled. I got wings dawg.

BloodRain
Lol what are you talking about? Scenes going to save me from Aura? Good to see you post here, see the replies to you and fail to respond.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AuraAngel
haermm

You remind me of a kid I went to school with.

But I've argued with Quan about Zelda before...stick out tongue

Wild Aura fled. I got wings dawg. Probably the prom king.

quanchi112
Lol what are you talking about? Scenes going to save me from Aura? Good to see you post here, see the replies to you and fail to respond. I have responded hundreds of times to you along with hundreds of replies to others. You sit here to wait and see.

AuraAngel
Probably the prom king.

Nah. He was a petulant child who demanded everything go his way, whined when it didn't, and acted generally like the most entitled mother ****er who ever graced planet Earth.

He was also mentally challenged.

quanchi112
Nah. He was a petulant child who demanded everything go his way, whined when it didn't, and acted generally like the most entitled mother ****er who ever graced planet Earth.

He was also mentally challenged. Was this boy, you ?

AuraAngel
I can't tell which is more sad: the fact that you pulled a lame insult which basically amounted to "I know you are but what am I" or the fact that you didn't deny the similarities.

quanchi112
I can't tell which is more sad: the fact that you pulled a lame insult which basically amounted to "I know you are but what am I" or the fact that you didn't deny the similarities. I am nothing like you.

AuraAngel
I am nothing like you.

And since you didn't deny the similarities between yourself and the boy (whose name was Derrick) we can conclude the boy referred to in my post is not me. 313

But unlike the Zelda fans here I will not entertain you. Arguing with you promises no fun, no intelligent discussion, no introspection to our own pitiful existence. It's a chore in the same way mowing the grass is a chore.

quanchi112
And since you didn't deny the similarities we can conclude the boy referred to in my post is not me. 313

But unlike the Zelda fans here I will not entertain you. Arguing with you promises no fun, no intelligent discussion, no introspection to our own pitiful existence. It's a chore in the same way mowing the grass is a chore. Youre mad people teased you in h s and are projecting.

You run because you know you can't win. I have enough posters waiting on my every post. Shoo.

AuraAngel
Youre mad people teased you in h s and are projecting.

You run because you know you can't win. I have enough posters waiting on my every post. Shoo.

You're*

The sad thing is the last part is true. Why on Earth ScreamPaste and the others continue to acknowledge your existence is something I've yet to understand.

For instance let's say that they somehow managed to convince you that Link was a total badass who could do anything and blah blah blah. You know what that gets them? Someone who can't argue his way out of a plastic bad on their side. Hoo ****ing ray for the LLLC.

quanchi112
You're*

The sad thing is the last part is true. Why on Earth ScreamPaste and the others continue to acknowledge your existence is something I've yet to understand.

For instance let's say that they somehow managed to convince you that Link was a total badass who could do anything and blah blah blah. You know what that gets them? Someone who can't argue his way out of a plastic bad on their side. Hoo ****ing ray for the LLLC. The video game versus is lit years behind and is the least competent debaters on the board. Comic versus shreds them and has traffic to boot.

Just sit back and cry elsewhere. I refuse to pity a grown man openly sobbing on an online message board,

BloodRain
Wild Aura fled. I got wings dawg.

You dear Aura have just made a Pokedex stalker. Got ya numbah brah.

He's just someone to argue with. I've been the same was against Scream, BT and DP :3
I have responded hundreds of times to you along with hundreds of replies to others. You sit here to wait and see.
Wait and see for you to.. respond? Dude what are you talking about?

quanchi112
You dear Aura have just made a Pokedex stalker. Got ya numbah brah.

He's just someone to argue with. I've been the same was against Scream, BT and DP :3

Wait and see for you to.. respond? Dude what are you talking about? Wait and see if I respond and when. Always depends on my interest level and lets face it my post count destroys your most frequent poster from vide game versus.

AuraAngel
The video game versus is lit years behind and is the least competent debaters on the board. Comic versus shreds them and has traffic to boot.

Just sit back and cry elsewhere. I refuse to pity a grown man openly sobbing on an online message board,

Oh no we're lit years behind everyone. Whatever shall we do?

And ironically enough that is what everyone who comes across you should be saying but they don't.

You're going to respond so your refusal means jack shit.

BloodRain
Wait and see if I respond and when. Always depends on my interest level and lets face it my post count destroys your most frequent poster from vide game versus. Oh yeah, your "I'm on here a lot" badge.

Do reply, don't reply. Nothing changes. But right now you alerted the Aura and I have to start all over again..

AuraAngel
Oh yeah, your "I'm on here a lot" badge.

Do reply, don't reply. Nothing changes. But right now you alerted the Aura and I have to start all over again..

I can always roar and force trainers to flee. Just to mix things up.

quanchi112
Oh no we're lit years behind everyone. Whatever shall we do?

And ironically enough that is what everyone who comes across you should be saying but they don't.

You're going to respond so your refusal means jack shit. you are crying about how you were stuffed in lockers all your life. Not my problem. Walk away with whatever dignity you have at this point.

quanchi112
Oh yeah, your "I'm on here a lot" badge.

Do reply, don't reply. Nothing changes. But right now you alerted the Aura and I have to start all over again.. I feel bad as you need me. You are lost without me.

BloodRain

ScreamPaste
So, everyone who actually wants to use this thread to talk about Zelda agrees the Master Sword is both anti-magic and anti-evil? It can defend against magic regardless of alignment and smite evil regardless of magic.

AuraAngel
you are crying about how you were stuffed in lockers all your life. Not my problem. Walk away with whatever dignity you have at this point.

Way to prove me right.

Unlike moi you haven't the will power to stick by what you say. Here's how it's done.

Quan I refuse to humor you further.

And Quan never heard from him again...at least in this thread.

BloodRain
Quaaannn aren't you just on Aura's "he didn't deny it" thing?

So, everyone who actually wants to use this thread to talk about Zelda agrees the Master Sword is both anti-magic and anti-evil? It can defend against magic regardless of alignment and smite evil regardless of magic.
Aye.

NotAllThatEvil
I wouldn't say smite...

Yamcha
The Master Sword reminds me of Tali'Zorah xD...I wish that's how ME3 would have ended..Tali just turning into the MS and Shepherd doning some dusty green tunic he finds in an old chest, then cleaving through some reapers and using the Triforce to fix everything >_>.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Yamcha
The Master Sword reminds me of Tali'Zorah xD...I wish that's how ME3 would have ended..Tali just turning into the MS and Shepherd doning some dusty green tunic he finds in an old chest, then cleaving through some reapers and using the Triforce to fix everything >_>.
LOL. I would have played the **** out of that game. haermm **** yes, someone make this mod for the PC version.

The Scenario
Nah, we all know Link is actually Samus' ancestor.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by The Scenario
Nah, we all know Link is actually Samus' ancestor. Muh headcanons resurface.

quanchi112
Way to prove me right.

Unlike moi you haven't the will power to stick by what you say. Here's how it's done.

Quan I refuse to humor you further.

And Quan never heard from him again...at least in this thread. You already said that. I already shooed you. Begone.

quanchi112

ScreamPaste
He already left. So, to be clear, you concede that the Master Sword does all the awesome shit the games and HH say it does? Like cutting a chunk of the Earth and propelling it skyward?

quanchi112
Quaaannn aren't you just on Aura's "he didn't deny it" thing?

Aye. Aura has been teased in H S. leave him out of this.

quanchi112
He already left. So, to be clear, you concede that the Master Sword does all the awesome shit the games and HH say it does? Like cutting a chunk of the Earth and propelling it skyward? That is not canon.

The Scenario

In order to answer, you need only type a T (for true) or an F (for false). Or, you can simply type the word true, or type the word false. Even a "yes" (for true) or a "no" (for false) is acceptable. The question is worth 2 points.

ScreamPaste
It's in HH. Along with the magic dispelling quote, and several anti evil quotes. The sword can dispel magic, smite evil, and even freeze time. It's a pretty awesome sword, don't you think?

NotAllThatEvil
He already left. So, to be clear, you concede that the Master Sword does all the awesome shit the games and HH say it does? Like cutting a chunk of the Earth and propelling it skyward?
"A sword has no power if the hand that wields lacks courage". I think you nerd to be a god before you start filleting continents.

Yamcha
LOL. I would have played the **** out of that game. haermm **** yes, someone make this mod for the PC version. I just imagined someone editing all the dialogue options to like Links other noises like rolling, sword swings, etc, etc so it's like "HYAAAAAAAH" and they're just like "Mhm..I agree Shepherd."

quanchi112

In order to answer, you need only type a T (for true) or an F (for false). Or, you can simply type the word true, or type the word false. Even a "yes" (for true) or a "no" (for false) is acceptable. The question is worth 2 points. She isn't strictly either but has shown both. Not getting pulled in your black and white world.

quanchi112
It's in HH. Along with the magic dispelling quote, and several anti evil quotes. The sword can dispel magic, smite evil, and even freeze time. It's a pretty awesome sword, don't you think? Nope. Shitty weak sword.

BloodRain
I will soon. I couldn't care less what you losers call me.
Then leave?
Aura has been teased in H S. leave him out of this.
Nah, guy tanked a car as a kid. Badass in the making.

ScreamPaste
I just imagined someone editing all the dialogue options to like Links other noises like rolling, sword swings, etc, etc so it's like "HYAAAAAAAH" and they're just like "Mhm..I agree Shepherd."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OStUbjcc5do

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
"A sword has no power if the hand that wields lacks courage". I think you nerd to be a god before you start filleting continents. Links a pansy who gets nervous around women.

ScreamPaste
She isn't strictly either but has shown both. Not getting pulled in your black and white world.
Not getting pulled into taking an actual stance in a debate?

Nope. Shitty weak sword.
Shame you can't support that.

The Scenario
She isn't strictly either but has shown both. Not getting pulled in your black and white world.

The Zelda world is black and white, how else could the Master Sword be anti-evil? I assume you'll eventually try to argue that someone good won't be affected by the Master Sword, but how will you say they're good if you're not being black and white?

7. Midna is good (T/F) (Y/N)

NotAllThatEvil
Links a pansy who gets nervous around women.
You do realize in game, link literally has a fan club full of girls that swoon when he walks buy, right?

quanchi112
Then leave?

Nah, guy tanked a car as a kid. Badass in the making. I will leave when I want to.

He's a sensitive type who openly submitted to me here.

quanchi112
Not getting pulled into taking an actual stance in a debate?

Shame you can't support that. It isn't black and white here its grey.

Sorry, I am one step ahead of you.

quanchi112
You do realize in game, link literally has a fan club full of girls that swoon when he walks buy, right? You mean the little loser kids ?

quanchi112
The Zelda world is black and white, how else could the Master Sword be anti-evil? I assume you'll eventually try to argue that someone good won't be affected by the Master Sword, but how will you say they're good if you're not being black and white?

7. Midna is good (T/F) (Y/N) Dorf is evil and Link is good but not everything is black and white.

She has been both.

BloodRain
Sword punks evil, used to gank someone that gets the mighty Triforce, radiates sunlight, saves the wielder from magic thrown their way, blade beams ahhoy.. Nah, I prefer me a 70 buck katana off ebay :T

I will leave when I want to.

He's a sensitive type who openly submitted to me here.
Well then stop moaning about it

Car tank >

NotAllThatEvil
Nope. They live in castle town and through hearts at you.

ScreamPaste
It isn't black and white here its grey.

Sorry, I am one step ahead of you.
Zelda is black and white, the Master Sword judges good and evil. Take a stance or concede.

Lel'd. Planetary artefact. Weak? Righto. Have fun claiming that when you won't even nut up to debate it.

The Scenario
Dorf is evil and Link is good but not everything is black and white.

Stating that someone is good or evil is a black and white judgement. You are being black and white right now. Like, dreams vs. ideals level black and white.

7a. Midna begins the game evil, but after character development and Zelda's sacrifice, she becomes good. (T/F) (Y/N)

quanchi112
Sword punks evil, used to gank someone that gets the mighty Triforce, radiates sunlight, saves the wielder from magic thrown their way, blade beams ahhoy.. Nah, I prefer me a 70 buck katana off ebay :T

Well then stop moaning about it

Car tank > Yah, overrated shitty sword I'd toss in the river.

You're so sensitive anymore.

He's some nerdy little guy who was shoved around. Obvious.

quanchi112
Stating that someone is good or evil is a black and white judgement. You are being black and white right now. Like, dreams vs. ideals level black and white.

7a. Midna begins the game evil, but after character development and Zelda's sacrifice, she becomes good. (T/F) (Y/N) not everyone is all evil or all good.

She is both.

NotAllThatEvil
Selfish isn't the same as evil...

BloodRain
Yah, overrated shitty sword I'd toss in the river.

You're so sensitive anymore.

He's some nerdy little guy who was shoved around. Obvious.
Doubt you could touch it :T

Not a sentence..

Nah, car tanking >

quanchi112
Zelda is black and white, the Master Sword judges good and evil. Take a stance or concede.

Lel'd. Planetary artefact. Weak? Righto. Have fun claiming that when you won't even nut up to debate it. Certain characters are certain ones aren't. Midna is a grey character.

Exaggeration. Weak sword. I'd shit on it and destroy it with evil poo.

quanchi112
Selfish isn't the same as evil... Yes, it is. Go hand in hand.

quanchi112
Doubt you could touch it :T

Not a sentence..

Nah, car tanking > Id overpower it and shatter it. Then I'd spit in Zelda's eye.

NotAllThatEvil
No. The reason ganondorf is evil is because he is a reincarnation of a curse placed on link's spirit and the royal bloodline by an ancient demon king. Midna is selfish because she wanted to save her people. See the difference.

The Scenario
not everyone is all evil or all good.

8. Because everyone has evil inside them, the Master Sword works on everyone. (T/F) (Y/N)

7b. Midna is more good than evil. (T/F) (Y/N)

BloodRain
No hero is 100% good so long as a claim can be made against it.

Id overpower it and shatter it. Then I'd spit in Zelda's eye. Is Hulk smashing today?

quanchi112
No. The reason ganondorf is evil is because he is a reincarnation of a curse placed on link's spirit and the royal bloodline by an ancient demon king. Midna is selfish because she wanted to save her people. See the difference. One guy is really evil and she is selfish evil. Yes, I see it.

quanchi112
8. Because everyone has evil inside them, the Master Sword works on everyone. (T/F) (Y/N)

7b. Midna is more good than evil. (T/F) (Y/N) Cuts anyone but doesn't dispel all magic.

She is both.

quanchi112
No hero is 100% good so long as a claim can be made against it.

Is Hulk smashing today? Sorry, I don't really care for the weak characters from this weak verse but you are goong to have to deal with it.

The Scenario
Cuts anyone but doesn't dispel all magic.

8a. Hyrule Historia states the Master Sword has the power to repel magic. (T/F) (Y/N)

7b. The amount of evil inside Midna is greater than the amount of good. (T/F) (Y/N)

BloodRain
Rarg smash.

Scene as you're on this, what would happen if for some reason the MS judges Captain Goodgai Justice as evil?

quanchi112
8a. Hyrule Historia states the Master Sword has the power to repel magic. (T/F) (Y/N)

7b. The amount of evil inside Midna is greater than the amount of good. (T/F) (Y/N) Yes, but game and only instances are against evil users.

She has both but isn't one or the other like Link or Dorf.

quanchi112
Rarg smash.

Scene as you're on this, what would happen if for some reason the MS judges Captain Goodgai Justice as evil? Concession accepted.

BloodRain
Concession accepted.
Concession that you don't like LoZ? We all know that..

Anyhow the question is for someone who knows about LoZ.

The Scenario
Yes, but game and only instances are against evil users.

2 points for answering the question with an appropriate answer (that is, the "yes"wink. Keep it up and you'll get the highest score.

7b. Midna has both good and evil, but is more evil than she is good. (T/F) (Y/N)

quanchi112
Concession that you don't like LoZ? We all know that..

Anyhow the question is for someone who knows about LoZ. You quit responding to me and posed the question to others. Concession talk.

quanchi112
2 points for answering the question with an appropriate answer (that is, the "yes"wink. Keep it up and you'll get the highest score.

7b. Midna has both good and evil, but is more evil than she is good. (T/F) (Y/N) She is both. Good as it is going to get.

The Scenario
She is both. Good as it is going to get.

Midna is as good as it's going to get? That's pretty saintly.

7b. Through character development, Midna turns from evil to good. (T/F) (Y/N)

BloodRain
You quit responding to me and posed the question to others. Concession talk. Then ill admit that it really seems like you want my attention if you're going to sulk when I talk to others :T

Alright, you answer it if you can.

quanchi112
Midna is as good as it's going to get? That's pretty saintly.

7b. Through character development, Midna turns from evil to good. (T/F) (Y/N) I am saying my answer is as good as you're going to get.

She has both inside her.

quanchi112
Then ill admit that it really seems like you want my attention if you're going to sulk when I talk to others :T

Alright, you answer it if you can. You love me know do know that I hope.

I can't remember the question.

Yamcha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OStUbjcc5do Hahaha omg, thanks for that xD. I was actually having a kinda ehh day today but that turned it around and gave me a good laugh x3.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsb8c46a9c.jpg

ScreamPaste
Certain characters are certain ones aren't. Midna is a grey character.

Exaggeration. Weak sword. I'd shit on it and destroy it with evil poo.
Excuses.

And... I don't even know what this is, a temper tantrum?

ScreamPaste
Hahaha omg, thanks for that xD. I was actually having a kinda ehh day today but that turned it around and gave me a good laugh x3.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsb8c46a9c.jpg
Glad you enjoyed it. stick out tongue It's a classic.

quanchi112
Excuses.

And... I don't even know what this is, a temper tantrum? It is true. Link and Dorf are polar opposites but Midna is not.

BloodRain
Midna's evil?

You love me know do know that I hope.

I can't remember the question.
..that wasn't a sentence either.

quanchi112
Midna's evil?

..that wasn't a sentence either. Her selfish desires were evil.

iPad.

BloodRain
Her selfish desires were evil.

iPad.
Good guys can't be selfish?

Lol ah okay

quanchi112
Good guys can't be selfish?

Lol ah okay Being that selfish isn't good. Sorry, you may view life as black and white I don't.

BloodRain
Being that selfish isn't good. Sorry, you may view life as black and white I don't. How selfish?

quanchi112
How selfish? Pretty selfish.

BloodRain
From what actions?

quanchi112
From what actions? Her own quest.

NotAllThatEvil
Lunk started his quest with the sole purpose of getting his friends back. That is just as selfish as what midna was doing.

BloodRain
Saving the Light and Twilight realm from Zant was her goal, just as it was Link and Zelda's

ScreamPaste
It is true. Link and Dorf are polar opposites but Midna is not.
Lol. So you think Midna is a bad person, and that she's extremely selfish, even by the time Zelda saves her? This is your stance?

quanchi112
Lol. So you think Midna is a bad person, and that she's extremely selfish, even by the time Zelda saves her? This is your stance? I think like most she has good and evil inside her unlike Link and Dorf.

smile

quanchi112
Lunk started his quest with the sole purpose of getting his friends back. That is just as selfish as what midna was doing. Link wouldn't abandon anyone like Midna was willing to do pre Zelda's sacrifice.

quanchi112
Saving the Light and Twilight realm from Zant was her goal, just as it was Link and Zelda's She was selfish pre Zelda's sacrifice.

The Scenario
And post sacrifice she's good?

quanchi112
And post sacrifice she's good? She is never one or the other predominantly. She is like most beings capable of both.

The Scenario
Never? So Midna is never acting unselfishly, even after Zelda saves her? After that, Midna "never" shows predominantly good behavior?

quanchi112
Never? So Midna is never acting unselfishly, even after Zelda saves her? After that, Midna "never" shows predominantly good behavior? She still has both inside her. She isn't Link or Dorf. She also bfr'd Link away while he does nothing about it. Great job MS.

ScreamPaste
I think like most she has good and evil inside her unlike Link and Dorf.

smile
Which does she have more of, after Zelda saves her?

quanchi112
Which does she have more of, after Zelda saves her? Answer is both. She's like most people unlike Link and Dorf.

The Scenario
She still has both inside her. She isn't Link or Dorf. She also bfr'd Link away while he does nothing about it. Great job MS.

What selfish act does Midna perform after Zelda sacrifices herself?

Heck, what's her selfish act before then? Wasn't Midna just trying to save her people from Zant? What's selfish about that?

quanchi112
What selfish act does Midna perform after Zelda sacrifices herself?

Heck, what's her selfish act before then? Wasn't Midna just trying to save her people from Zant? What's selfish about that? Sowing her be selfish shows she is capable of it. She has both sides in her.

The Scenario
Sowing her be selfish shows she is capable of it. She has both sides in her.

Okay, but when exactly was she shown to be selfish? When she was trying to save the Twili from Zant?

BloodRain
If Midna is selfish for these goals, how is Link not selfish?

ScreamPaste
Answer is both. She's like most people unlike Link and Dorf. So you believe she is equally as evil as she is good? haermm

The Scenario
So you believe she is equally as evil as she is good? haermm

Despite performing zero evil actions?

She was sort of condescending to Link at first. That's it. Quanchi, is being a meanypants evil?

ScreamPaste
Despite performing zero evil actions?

She was sort of condescending to Link at first. That's it. Quanchi, is being a meanypants evil? You heard it here first, setting out to stop an evil dictator from ****ing with your people and helping to save another world as well, which you initially had no stake in, is ebil if you're a little rude to someone you've never met before. Ebil as fuk.

quanchi112
Okay, but when exactly was she shown to be selfish? When she was trying to save the Twili from Zant? When she Didnt care about Link or Hyrule.

quanchi112
If Midna is selfish for these goals, how is Link not selfish? She didn't care about Link or Hyrule. Link is truly selfless. How Dont you see the difference.

BloodRain
She didn't care about Link or Hyrule. Link is truly selfless. How Dont you see the difference. Link was her peoples sacred beast, and not long after meeting him made sure he stopped what he was doing to save the children..

The Scenario
When she Didnt care about Link or Hyrule.

She's a ruler trying to save her people. There were Twili relying on her and she was selflessly helping them. You're evil for not helping someone while helping another? That's not even selfish, that's loyalty to the subjects she knew.

In any case, she did start caring about Hyrule. Was she still selfish then?

quanchi112
She's a ruler trying to save her people. There were Twili relying on her and she was selflessly helping them. You're evil for not helping someone while helping another? That's not even selfish, that's loyalty to the subjects she knew.

In any case, she did start caring about Hyrule. Was she still selfish then? Link was always selfless she wasn't. She has both elements in her unlike Link or Dorf.

The Scenario
Link was always selfless she wasn't. She has both elements in her unlike Link or Dorf.

Midna selflessly helped people long before Zelda saved her. But fine, do you agree that Midna stopped being selfish after her life was saved?

quanchi112
Midna selflessly helped people long before Zelda saved her. But fine, do you agree that Midna stopped being selfish after her life was saved? She never became total goodness or total evil like Link or Dorf.

The Scenario
She never became total goodness or total evil like Link or Dorf.

You didn't answer the question. Midna should selfless behavior before and after Zelda's sacrifice, when did she show selfishness after?

ScreamPaste
You heard it here first, setting out to stop an evil dictator from ****ing with your people and helping to save another world as well, which you initially had no stake in, is ebil if you're a little rude to someone you've never met before. Ebil as fuk.

quanchi112
You didn't answer the question. Midna should selfless behavior before and after Zelda's sacrifice, when did she show selfishness after? I am saying she is neither evil or pure goodness she is a normal character with both qualities.

quanchi112
That is misrepresenting it.

ScreamPaste
That is misrepresenting it. No, that appears to be your stance. The only 'evil' we ever see from Midna is a little conceit and some bad manners. What other 'evil' is there?

Midna is more evil than good T/F?

The Scenario
I am saying she is neither evil or pure goodness she is a normal character with both qualities.

And I'm asking when Midna performed any evil action, and what that action was. Well, when and what?

9. People have flaws, but can still be good overall. (T/F)

BloodRain
We need Oreos and milk? T/F?

The Scenario
True. Always true in all situations forever.

quanchi112
No, that appears to be your stance. The only 'evil' we ever see from Midna is a little conceit and some bad manners. What other 'evil' is there?

Midna is more evil than good T/F? She is both. She was selfish and did not care about the guy who was aiding her in her quest.

quanchi112
And I'm asking when Midna performed any evil action, and what that action was. Well, when and what?

9. People have flaws, but can still be good overall. (T/F) She is both not one or the other. She did not care about Link or his realm. Wicked Midna.

ScreamPaste
You did not answer my question, you just parroted your own stance.

Is Midna, as of Zelda saving her life, more good than evil?

Is she a 6 good 4 evil mix? Of is she 9 evil, 1 good? Or is she a perfect split?

quanchi112

Is she a 6 good 4 evil mix? Of is she 9 evil, 1 good? Or is she a perfect split? She has both good and evil inside of her like most people. She isn't pure evil like Dorf or pure hero like Link.

ScreamPaste
So you concede. You're too scared to answer anyone's questions, and are simply parroting your unproven view. You lose.

quanchi112
So you concede. You're too scared to answer anyone's questions, and are simply parroting your unproven view. You lose. I responded but you have now just conceded. You are falling apart.

ScreamPaste

Is she a 6 good 4 evil mix? Of is she 9 evil, 1 good? Or is she a perfect split?

Is she more good, or more evil? Which does she have more of?

quanchi112
Is she more good, or more evil? Which does she have more of? She has both inside her. She is normal.

ScreamPaste
You're dodging like a the unpopular kid in a game of dodgeball.

Of which does she have more, good or evil?

quanchi112
You're dodging like a the unpopular kid in a game of dodgeball.

Of which does she have more, good or evil? The answer isn't black or white it is grey.

smile

BloodRain
Normal people are 50/50 good and evil? O.o

quanchi112
Normal people are 50/50 good and evil? O.o Normal people have both inside them always and do some things selfishly and some things selflessly.

ScreamPaste
The answer isn't black or white it is grey.

smile
Is it light grey or dark grey?

quanchi112
Is it light grey or dark grey? Grey grey.

BloodRain
Normal people have both inside them always and do some things selfishly and some things selflessly. Which part of that is evil? Negative sure, but so far from evil.

quanchi112
Which part of that is evil? Negative sure, but so far from evil. She has both qualities inside her. Get over it.

ScreamPaste
Grey grey.
You're scared to answer honestly. Hah.

quanchi112
You're scared to answer honestly. Hah. No, she is like most people it all depends on the situation and circumstances.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>