Exar Kun vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Exar Kun vs. Darth Maul.

Scenario 1: Sabers only.

Scenario 2: Force powers only.

Scenario 3: All out.

Scenario 4: All out but Kun has access to his amulet and Gauntlets.

Battle takes place on Hoth.

Nephthys
Kun.

The_Tempest
Maul

Maul

Maul

Kun?

The Merchant
Correct me if I'm wrong, were Exar Kun's blasts amp'd when he used the ability to attack Aleema?

Nephthys
Amped by what?

Though yes, him brushing off Aleema's Force blast was highly impressive. She incinerated someone with them earlier.

The Merchant
That's why I asked if they were amp'd or not. I guess they weren't? If so Kun has an edge in the force contest, although Maul's durability is pretty good and his TK is good as well.

Tzeentch._
Maul, sadly.

noitseuq
Too bad AKC isn't here to defend Exar's honor. Guy gets little respect these days.

NewGuy01
Kun imo

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by noitseuq
Too bad AKC isn't here to defend Exar's honor. Guy gets little respect these days. Do you mean IKC?

I wish he was here, too. I would love to butt**** that ancient sith fanboy in a discussion, now that I'm no longer a 13 year old who gets cowed by aggressive posters.

BruceSkywalker
funny thread Kun loses badly

noitseuq
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Do you mean IKC?

I wish he was here, too. I would love to butt**** that ancient sith fanboy in a discussion, now that I'm no longer a 13 year old who gets cowed by aggressive posters.

lol laughing out loud

I remember back then thinking that IKC and Illustrious were like the two best debaters and smartest people I'd ever seen and I was literally in awe every time I saw them in action. It'd be interesting to see them up against people today, though the truth is we were probably dealing with a couple of Nephthys (i.e. real stupid dumb person and whore) and were too young and noobish to realize it.

AKC = Advent Killed Commies. An amalgamation of Advent and IKC (who were secretly the same person... maybe I think).

NewGuy01
D:

Why is everyone so mean to poor Neph. :P

Nephthys
It seems my 'hit em and quit em' policy has fostered some ill will.

steveholt956
Kun Kun and Kun

pencilcrayon
Is the location in his own temple? If he died, his essence can at least borrow power from it. Is his essence able to do so outside his own temple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.