True Blood vampires vs. Twilight vampires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Every vampire from both the series and the movies in an all out battle. Takes place where climax occurred in last Twilight film.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Every vampire from both the series and the movies in an all out battle. Takes place where climax occurred in last Twilight film.

Has Bill shown any limits? He's like a god now right? Hardly seems fair if he's included

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Has Bill shown any limits? He's like a god now right? Hardly seems fair if he's included Oh so now it isn't fair ? Since you cried we can leave Bilith out. Warlow is in though. I'd be interested in battlezoning this idea after the conclusion of season 6 too, possibly.

juggerman
Ah i see. your only hope is super vamps laughing out loud

Twilight still stomps. Too many powers for them to deal with

quanchi112
Ah i see. your only hope is super vamps laughing out loud

Twilight still stomps. Too many powers for them to deal with No, this is a collective showing. We see other vampire abilities for Twilight which is fair game but you cried over Bilith. Hilarious.

TB vamps are superior.

Would you be interested then in the battlezone at the conclusion of the season ?

juggerman
No, this is a collective showing. We see other vampire abilities for Twilight which is fair game but you cried over Bilith. Hilarious.

TB vamps are superior.

Would you be interested then in the battlezone at the conclusion of the season ?

The abilities for Twilight vamps is common. You need to add super duper vamps that are basically gods to TB to stand a chance. Too funny laughing out loud

Nope

I'd have to watch all of Season 6 1st. I would hate to accept only to see something later that changes my mind about the outcome and have to agrue against what i actually believe.

quanchi112
The abilities for Twilight vamps is common. You need to add super duper vamps that are basically gods to TB to stand a chance. Too funny laughing out loud

Nope

I'd have to watch all of Season 6 1st. I would hate to accept only to see something later that changes my mind about the outcome and have to agrue against what i actually believe. The Volturri have different abilities. You acting like they are all the same is hilarious. A few different vamps and you're running scared. Lilith isn't a god either. laughing out loud

Yep.

Figured Youd back out. Typical cowardice from you.

juggerman
The Volturri have different abilities. You acting like they are all the same is hilarious. A few different vamps and you're running scared. Lilith isn't a god either. laughing out loud

Yep.

Figured Youd back out. Typical cowardice from you.

Right. Allowed someone that might not be able to be killed into a fight to the death..... laughing out loud

Nope

Right thumb up

quanchi112
Right. Allowed someone that might not be able to be killed into a fight to the death..... laughing out loud

Nope

Right thumb up Bilith can be killed. I'm only arguing physical beings,

Yep.

Every time I offer a challenge you back down.

juggerman
Bilith can be killed. I'm only arguing physical beings,

Yep.

Every time I offer a challenge you back down.

And how exactly can he?

Disagree and moving on

Ditto

quanchi112
And how exactly can he?

Disagree and moving on

Ditto So far the sun can.

Keep running. This is getting rather pathetic.

juggerman
So far the sun can.

Keep running. This is getting rather pathetic.

So nothing the Twilight vamps can do right? I mean besides fighting him at high noon?

Right back at ya

quanchi112
So nothing the Twilight vamps can do right? I mean besides fighting him at high noon?

Right back at ya he has not been defeated yet but I'm sure unless it happens he can't survive total annihilation.

You are the one who backed down as soon as I issued the challenge.

juggerman
he has not been defeated yet but I'm sure unless it happens he can't survive total annihilation.

You are the one who backed down as soon as I issued the challenge.

So iow you don't know. Well then yeah that's fair laughing out loud

I didn't.

quanchi112
So iow you don't know. Well then yeah that's fair laughing out loud

I didn't. We don't give him no limits. Wtf.

You started acting scared the moment Bilith was included.

juggerman
We don't give him no limits. Wtf.

You started acting scared the moment Bilith was included.

So you.... don't... know.....

Right...

quanchi112
So you.... don't... know.....

Right... Sun. We also don't assume no limits.

I am right. You are scared. It's obvious.

juggerman
Sun. We also don't assume no limits.

I am right. You are scared. It's obvious.

But we have no clue as to what those limits may be since this is a special case

I no fear trolls

quanchi112
But we have no clue as to what those limits may be since this is a special case

I no fear trolls We see the sun do so. Limit. We don't assume he can survive total annihilation unless he does so. Think.

You don't fear yourself, congrats ?

juggerman
We see the sun do so. Limit. We don't assume he can survive total annihilation unless he does so. Think.

You don't fear yourself, congrats ?

So that's the only way then?

You is troll. Me no fear troll. Me no fear you

quanchi112
So that's the only way then?

You is troll. Me no fear troll. Me no fear you So since we know Thats the only way know you assume he can survive supernovas ? Are you really this behind the times ?

juggerman
So since we know Thats the only way know you assume he can survive supernovas ? Are you really this behind the times ?

Is anyone here capable of creating supernovas?

KingD19
One Twilight Vampire is capable of Elemental Manipulation and can create fire and lava as well as water and manipulate the Earth.

BloodRain
He must be the most feared guy in his verse.

KingD19
Jane and Alec could also do some serious damage to Bill unless he's got some huge mental defenses.

But yeah, Benjamin is a beast and has one of the most powerful abilities in Twilight.

quanchi112
Is anyone here capable of creating supernovas? It does the same thing as completely annihilating his body. You aren't that bright.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
One Twilight Vampire is capable of Elemental Manipulation and can create fire and lava as well as water and manipulate the Earth. Juggs thinks one guy can solo everybody from both sides now then; apparently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Jane and Alec could also do some serious damage to Bill unless he's got some huge mental defenses.

But yeah, Benjamin is a beast and has one of the most powerful abilities in Twilight. Would you be interested in this battlezone at the conclusion of season 6 ?

juggerman
It does the same thing as completely annihilating his body. You aren't that bright.

So yes? Cool story bro. Which one if you don't mind me asking

Juggs thinks one guy can solo everybody from both sides now then; apparently.

Strawman. And not a very good one at that laughing out loud

quanchi112
So yes? Cool story bro. Which one if you don't mind me asking

Strawman. And not a very good one at that laughing out loud What are you asking ? If you destroy any of their bodies they die so it is simple to see where this thread is going.

You are just trying to back out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.