Marcus Fenix (Gears of War) vs. Colonel Radec (Killzone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
Characters are considered in full. Fight takes place on neutral ground.

COG Veteran
Well Radec can go invisible so he shoots him in the face, spite.

Sacred 117
Well... do you recall in Gears 2 when Marcus could "sense" the Riftworm coming? Who's to say that won't be a factor? Plus, the common problem with invisibility is the "shimmer". Of course, I'm not sure if the Helghast have this problem. I've never actually took the time to play Killzone, so I'm not taking sides here. Just trying to point something out.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Well... do you recall in Gears 2 when Marcus could "sense" the Riftworm coming? Who's to say that won't be a factor? Plus, the common problem with invisibility is the "shimmer". Of course, I'm not sure if the Helghast have this problem. I've never actually took the time to play Killzone, so I'm not taking sides here. Just trying to point something out.

IMO this is kinda like putting Dirty Harry against Robocop. Their both great warriors for their respective universes but Radecs just way ahead in tech. Marcus did seem to sense the Riftworm coming but it can't sneak around and shoot like Radec.

Sacred 117
I give Radec tech superiority, but Marcus IS the greatest warrior of his respective universe. I'm not sure how that applies to Radec. I'm pretty sure Radec would rather stay out of Marcus' face as to not run the risk of getting broken in half.

COG Veteran
Do they have prep? And do they know about the other?

Sacred 117
I'll allow it. It seems likely if they're to be confronting each other anyway.

COG Veteran
I'd say for marcus to have a chance, he'd have to go commando. Marcus would need to drop off the radar and perhaps lead Radec into a trap. Thats the way I see him winning this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.