Fox McCloud (Starfox Series) vs. Captain Kirk (Star Trek Universe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
You know the drill. Each character will have their full arsenals (without CIS, meaning no one will take more than they usually take), and all feats and abilities will be taken into consideration. Fight takes place on an uncharted planet following crash landings.

NotAllThatEvil
Arwing wrecks.

KingD19
Full Arsenal means Fox not only gets his blaster, but his other weapons from the newest game; his magic staff and Trippy the Triceratops.

He wrecks.

NotAllThatEvil
Or the arwing...

KingD19
Read the OP.

"Fight takes place on an uncharted planet following crash landings"

Sacred 117
Originally posted by KingD19
Full Arsenal means Fox not only gets his blaster, but his other weapons from the newest game; his magic staff and Trippy the Triceratops.

He wrecks.

Tricky's not there. Nor is anyone else. Just the two of them. Neither side's teams will interfere. Probably should've specified that. My bad.

Sacred 117
I'll add one more thing even though it's basically meaningless. Winner will receive evac. Lol.

NotAllThatEvil
Did the arwing or the greatfox crash?

COG Veteran
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

Both ships have crashed. Both combatants are stranded on a planet with no outside interference and fight to the death.

With that being said, i'm torn between the two. I remember Fox being a hell of a warrior but Kirk is a hell of a survivor. I think Fox will probably get to him first. If Kirk can survive long enough to realize what he's up against, i'll say he has a better chance.

Sacred 117

Arwing. Great Fox will rescue him should he win. Same goes with Starship Enterprise.

Originally posted by COG Veteran
Both ships have crashed. Both combatants are stranded on a planet with no outside interference and fight to the death.

With that being said, i'm torn between the two. I remember Fox being a hell of a warrior but Kirk is a hell of a survivor. I think Fox will probably get to him first. If Kirk can survive long enough to realize what he's up against, i'll say he has a better chance.

I could help you with that, but I'm still not sure whether or not OP's opinion voids the thread. For the sake of keeping it alive I'll refrain from saying.

Sacred 117
Arwing wrecks.

Haha, literally.

BruceSkywalker
kirk wins this..

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
kirk wins this..

Can't take your word for it, man. Please explain.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I could help you with that, but I'm still not sure whether or not OP's opinion voids the thread. For the sake of keeping it alive I'll refrain from saying.

Ok, I misinterpreted the OP. But is stil stand by what I said. The longer Kirk can survive, the better his chances are of winning.

ScreamPaste
Why are people giving the nod to Kirk over someone who can beat up dinosaurs with a stick? uhuh

COG Veteran
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Why are people giving the nod to Kirk over someone who can beat up dinosaurs with a stick? uhuh

I'm not too familiar with Star Trek but in one of the more famous episodes, didn't a stranded Kirk build a rocket launcher out of like wood and vines (or whatever) and kill some monster? That shows adaptability

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure fox's blaster is more lethal than kirk's phaser. But making rockets out of sticks!

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I'm not too familiar with Star Trek but in one of the more famous episodes, didn't a stranded Kirk build a rocket launcher out of like wood and vines (or whatever) and kill some monster? That shows adaptability

Say that is true, I'm not sure he would have time to in this scenario. He is in the middle of a battle, and to attempt that would likely be impractical in the middle of direct conflict. I guess it could still speak for him in terms of adaptability, just as you suggest, but we may need a better feat if it is to be supported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.