Avengers -vs- X-men -vs- Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aakla
one group vs one group, all heroes are at their average. Secret Wars type fight. Groups know the fight is coming and have whatever time they would have if this had happened in comics.

All past and present members will fight, minus game breaking ones ie: if TOAA joined the Avengers for some storyline he wouldn't be counted.

JakeTheBank
You could probably make an argument for any of the teams, tbh. Smart bet is on the Justice League, but it could be a competitive fight.

Odekahn
The JL would win as they are the most versatile and their powers compliment each other slightly better IMO.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You could probably make an argument for any of the teams, tbh. Smart bet is on the Justice League, but it could be a competitive fight. Agreed. JLA generally seems to have more powerhouses in their rosters, but we cannot ignore how crazy powerful some of the mutants can be; and the Avengers currently have their best roster.

pym-ftw
So every leaguer post crisis till now

Vs

Every person who has ever been any variant of Avenger

Vs

Pretty much all of mutant kind
------------------------------

X-men imho depending on where the cutoff is on "Game Breaking"

Golgo13
JLA
Avengers
X-Men

tijay
given that all the best psychics are mutants i say ultra mindraoe

Golgo13
JLA have like several speedsters that could shut them down before they get a thought off. Not to mention, the OP said ALL members from the past. Kent Nelson is a major powerhouse.

pym-ftw
I assume he only means post crisis till flashpoint

Or else you open the door for arguments for other verse mutants/Avengers

tijay
is it only X-Men, no X-Force or X-Calibur or any of that co if so the X-Men have got the most people they can call upon

pym-ftw
Avengers have West Coast, Great Lakes, Secret, Mighty, Dark, Uncanny,... Im probably missing some.

all 3 have huge rosters

pym-ftw
Wait I just reread the Op, there is prep...

Avengers solidly

tijay
how would they get over Adam X?

JakeTheBank
I missed the prep stipulation.

Avengers certainly have the smartest member.

Cogito
Just entirely too many characters to think about

Digi
Originally posted by Cogito

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Cogito

yaadaveyaa
avengers not even close

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
So every leaguer post crisis till now

Vs

Every person who has ever been any variant of Avenger

Vs

Pretty much all of mutant kind
------------------------------

X-men imho depending on where the cutoff is on "Game Breaking"
JLA had entire humanity at their member when they were all powered up to superman level. Lets see how that goes out.

TheGodKiller
The League wins.

JakeTheBank
Reed Richards.

SupezM'
JLA tons of speed, strength, magic...

Newjak
Yeah this is a huge set rosters and characters and probably not really going to be settled anytime soon so I'm just gonna go ahead close this on ground of surpassing the maximum number of contestants rule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.