What sport do you like most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SixsenceShen
What sport do you like most?

Jeanne72
College football is the most exciting sport today. There is always opportunity for upset and individual players can make a difference.

Toby831
Badminton, netball, softball, rounders, swimming.
I love football(soccer) but I end up getting aggressive.
I want to learn sumo wrestling!

Cat Lady
Surfing, Baseball, Softball

wilco
crossfit, boxing, swimming and rubgy league.

COG Veteran
Swimming. National and Olympic level.

wilco
Originally posted by COG Veteran

What's your stroke? e.g. Backstroke, freestyle etc...

wilco

I like freestyle and breaststoke. Mind you, I'm too old for butterfly...maybe 50 metres, but I'm done then wink

COG Veteran
Originally posted by wilco
I like freestyle and breaststoke. Mind you, I'm too old for butterfly...maybe 50 metres, but I'm done then wink

Those two were my best strokes, 200 yard freestyle and 100 yard breaststroke. I was only 3 one-hundredths of a second from breaking the minute mark on 100 yard butterfly. Kinda frustrating.

wilco
Those two were my best strokes, 200 yard freestyle and 100 yard breaststroke. I was only 3 one-hundredths of a second from breaking the minute mark on 100 yard butterfly. Kinda frustrating.

I'm a better breastroker than a freestyler. I can do a lot of metres in freestyle, but, I do prefer breaststroke. You get great traps....so shit!

Insomniatric
MMA, boxing is second.

Really, combat sports are the only sports I follow.

wilco
Originally posted by Insomniatric
MMA, boxing is second.

Really, combat sports are the only sports I follow.

May I ask, have you done pro MMA fighting? I'm just curious.

Cinemaholic
Soccer & Gymnastics

Bro SMASH
Boxing is my favorite sport.

wilco
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Boxing is my favorite sport.

I know that big grin

You are the main person in the boxing thread wink

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by wilco
I know that big grin

You are the main person in the boxing thread wink

Yep! Trying to keep it active.

Spawningpool
My favorite to play is kick boxing and soccer
My favorite to watch his nfl football and hockey

AsbestosFlaygon
My favorite to play is table tennis and badminton.
My favorite to watch is basketball and volleyball.

dynamix
basketball, boxing and playoffs football lol

Supermex
1.Boxing then 2.NFL, 3. NBA

TheHulk
1.Basketball
2.Football/Soccer
3.WWE laughing out loud

Agusto Pinochet
Baseball

avaroy
I love other sports too but Cricket is my most favorite sport. God willing I would like to do something for cricket in future.

avaroy
very excited about watching upcoming Boston Red Sox vs. Toronto Blue Jays match.

deft
Soccer and box.

Putinbot1
Rugby, Boxing, Muay Thai and Lethwei.

cdtm
Hunting the most dangerous game on Earth.

Man.

Trocity
Hockey AINEC.

Bro SMASH
As of within these past few years, MMA has become the sport I liked the most.

ShoutMan
Olympics 2020 will be a real sports event to watch.

Swimming, running, javelin, hammer throw, boxing, wrestling and many other sporting events with players from 160 countries

johncarner
football

xXI_wing_IXx
Soccer

riv6672

cdtm
Arm wrestling competitions.

A friend of mine likes all the things you like. Especially strong man competitions.

Yet when I asked if he was watching Game of Arms, he acted offended.

I mean, if that's not his thing fine, but is arm wrestling somehow beneath strongest men stuff? Or Nascar, which he also likes?

You're not a slack jawed yokel like the stereotypes say, but arm wrestling is where you draw that line?

riv6672
Oh dude, Game of Arms was pretty frikking cool!
I wish there had been more than one season of that... sad

StyleTime
1. MMA is far and away my favorite. It's a constant in my life and it's the one have the most knowledge of. I don't see myself ever giving it up.

2. It's a tie between Kickboxing and E-Sports like League of Legends, Shadowverse, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Granblue Fantasy VS etc.

3. The "pure", single-style combat sports: judo, submission wrasslin', sport sambo, boxing, karate, bareknuckle boxing, freestyle and Greco/Roman wrestling, bjj etc. I don't tune in religiously, but it's nice to check them out, especially when a hyped athlete is moving into MMA. I like seeing their history and appreciate how these styles can influence MMA gameplans.

I generally have respect for high level athletes in any sport, but I'm a fight fan at heart. And I love video games.

StyleTime

walshy
Football/soccer
Pro wrestling
Rugby Union

riv6672
Originally posted by StyleTime
What kind of wrasslin'?
The best kind. Professional.

StyleTime
thumb up Cool.

I'm not super familiar with WWE type stuff, but they're incredibly skilled at what they do. You even see some moves work in MMA, like powerbombs. And the sport makes for amazing memes.

https://youtu.be/QYinacTUndM

olivia900
i love soccer

riv6672

oliverjack
I mostly play cricket and football

rony.cras
cvidich))

Blakemore
1. Soccer
2. Rugby
3. Martial Arts

I have a soft spot for say Tennis or Snooker if I'm in a mellow mood, I guess.

Hockey might be worth watching too. I like sports with tactics and aggression.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Rugby, Boxing, Muay Thai and Lethwei.

Collietonya
Squats are a real torture for me. I don't understand people who can train for hours in the gym. It's incredibly boring! I prefer hiking and hiking. But not the gym. Of course, I use supplements to build muscle mass. But at the same time, I do not mock myself and do not force myself to train for hours. Best Place to Buy SARMs Online lets me not worry that supplements can harm my health. I know that these supplements are completely harmless, and I feel great even when hiking or in the mountains.

emily.kitnis

Gypsymerchant
I just love basketball.

Menthausen
I have enjoyed practicing any sport since I was very young, around the age of 5. I started first with football and basket around the age of 5 or 6. The teams I applied discharged me after a month due to me being a half-blind person. At the age of 7, I started practicing swimming. Practicing swimming helped me maintain my health and mood during the hardest moments of my teenage years. When I started going to the gym, some friends told me to search for https://paradigmpeptides.com/product-category/sarms/. I refused due to not trusting these products. I don't know what adverse effects might have later.

Patient_Leech
Depends if I'm playing the sport of watching the sport on TV. But in general...

Soccer
Tennis
Football Americana
Baseball
Swimming
Hockey (really only like to watch in person)

I used to play baseball and soccer. I love swimming, and I still play tennis from time to time.

susannahpopulat
Women soccer and regular soccer. Itis fun and interesting to watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.