Which music do you like most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SixsenceShen
Which music do you like most?

COG Veteran
Symphonic Metal- Epica, Nightwish, Therion, etc rock

LeonBuco666
Old school rap/hip-hop

Vensai
Classical music.

Toby831
Hip-Hop, Smooth Japanese Jazz and a bit of Jimi Hendrix.

heathjack
Christian rock
Christian rap
Christian rock/ rap
worship music
country
olides

COG Veteran
Gothic metal.
Ancient roman death metal.

director555
Originally posted by Vensai
Classical music.

I love it and also the film music.

ThunderStruck19
Metal

Cat Lady
Classic Rock: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Rush, The Rolling Stones

Insomniatric
I listen to rap mostly, my favorite album is Infinite by Eminem, and I listen to a lot of Royce da 5'9" freestyles. Other favorites of mine are Naughty By Nature (Treach had a sick flow and is one of the most underrated rappers), Jay-Z, Nas, and Lupe Fiasco.

Recently I've been getting into Elzhi, and Diabolic is good as well.

My favorite band is Sublime, followed by Rage Against the Machine.

I also listen to scores from movies (Titanic and Jurassic Park are two of my favorites, as well as The Lion King).

0mega Spawn
Rap
Hip hop
R&B

continlawyer1
I like rock music

jinXed by JaNx
Rock n Roll

Stoic
Alternative Rock, Grunge Metal, Metal, Rock n Roll, Gothic Alternative Rock.

NemeBro
What the hell is Grunge Metal?

Anyway...

Heavy Metal mostly, but I listen to shit from almost every genre.

Stoic
^ Look it up, but from what I recall, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden and other groups like them once went under that title. Anyways music isn't music to me if it doesn't have a guitar.

NemeBro
Oh you just mean Grunge then, lol.

I guess Alice in Chains could be considered "Grunge Metal", being far more metal-y than most other Grunge bands.

The Renegade
Everything except country. Primarily? Metal (and a large number of it's "subgenres"wink, rock, alternative, hip hop, pop, soundtrack music, classical, etc.

I like some "country-esque" murder ballads, which is about as much country as I get.

Omega Vision
Metal (favorite subgenres: melodic death, symphonic, power, folk, folk/black), underground/alternative hip hop, Indie rock, classic rock, opera, a variety of foreign music styles (Arab pop and Kartavelian (Georgian) folk music are some of my favorites), house music, and blues, but I'll listen to anything that sounds good to me.

meep-meep
Flaming Lips are up there.

JohnJenkins
Rock and metal.

swarner11
I like rock music

Giant Anteater
Rap.

socool8520
I think it's a tie between Rap/R &B, and Country

Fallschirmjäger
I like the NWOBHM (New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) and their bands like Raven, Fist, Sweet Savage, Jaguar and Tygers Of Pan Tang for one.

American metal-Anthrax, Testament, early Metallica, ect. I like old American and British punk, but tend to go more for the British.

I also like Candlemass- Messiah Marcolin is a vocalist among all others.

socool8520
My rock tastes are all over the place. One minute I'll be jamming to the Eagles and the next it's disturbed. I'm not very familiar with European metal though. I'll have to check it out.

Fallschirmjäger
Originally posted by socool8520
My rock tastes are all over the place. One minute I'll be jamming to the Eagles and the next it's disturbed. I'm not very familiar with European metal though. I'll have to check it out.

I'll give you a small example of the NWOBHM and classic British metal:

You've heard of Metallica's old album "Garage Days Re-Revisited" right?

The one song The Small Hours was originally done by a Scottish NWOBHM metal band called Holocaust.

Here's a clip of the original "The Small Hours" by Holocaust before Metallica got a hold of it.

p6e9ibGklSM

Amanda234
Rock and hard metal when I am in the party mood and soft, romantic love songs to lull me to sleep

Bella 101
I like say Delta Goodrum where her songs can be about love or heartbreak but then when she had a cancer scare she sang a lot of sad fragile songs so in a way she sings how she is feeling I also love Bon Jovi music too

XvampbenjiiX666
Metal. Mostly Black, Death and most of their subgenres (war, bestial, slam, brutal, melodic)

Fallschirmjäger
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Metal. Mostly Black, Death and most of their subgenres (war, bestial, slam, brutal, melodic)

The word Death comes to mind here..I also happen to listen to the band Death, the grandfathers of death metal.

Chuck was a very intelligent person and it showed in his lyrics.
Not only are Chuck's lyrics all too chillingly real in
the realms of the cold hard experiences in life, but their music is absolutely tight, on time and well-executed for a speed band. Really great band.

overlold
used to love punk and metal
then discovered drum n bass, and the beginning of dubstep

now hardstyle, electro house (although that's getting bland too)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.