Superman 2 vS. Zod M.O.S.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Chris Reeves Superman 2 vS MOS Zod after Zod controls his powers on Earth in MOS with no suit and Superman at his peak during his fight with the Kryptonians at the end in Superman 2.

Setting: Metropolis during sunset.

ares834
no expression

juggerman
Old school Supes is way too overpowered to lose. He can reverse time for Pete's sake

BlackZero30x
Superman 2 Sups has this 10/10

marwash22
Zod via being in a better movie.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by marwash22
Zod via being in a better movie. Get out of Bizarro world. It's bizarre in there.

marwash22
Yeah, you're right, MoS needed more saran wrap.

NotAllThatEvil
Special effects and technology aside, Superman2 was better than M.O.S.

Zack Fair
It is not IMHO

Still love the movie.

Zod gets raped.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Special effects and technology aside, Superman2 was better than M.O.S.

No it's not. The only good thing about any of those piss movies is Reeves

Reeves dies. Even though i thinkts obvious that the Reeves superman would easily kill to save humanity i don't think he would make that decision as quickly. I also think he would probably just stand around screaming "no think oif the people" as Zod destroys cities you know, the way he did in Superman 4 laughing out loud

h1a8
Reeves wins this. Way too overpowered here and vastly more indestructible.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
No it's not. The only good thing about any of those piss movies is Reeves

Reeves dies. Even though i thinkts obvious that the Reeves superman would easily kill to save humanity i don't think he would make that decision as quickly. I also think he would probably just stand around screaming "no think oif the people" as Zod destroys cities you know, the way he did in Superman 4 laughing out loud Except he killed a powerless Zod?

Supra
Screen Feats Zod Wins

Lord Lucien
You can take your "screen feats" and wrap them in saran.

juggerman
Originally posted by Supra
Screen Feats Zod Wins

Screen feats show Supes being way too fast and powerful to lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.