Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed) vs. Sly Cooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
I'm not sure why, but I somehow saw this being a good fight. This battle is to the death, and both characters will be fully equipped and fully upgraded. They will start out in direct conflict, but they can later utilize stealth.

AuraAngel
Sly can turn invisible and reacts to missiles. thumb up

And lightning going by Scream's definition of lightning.

Sacred 117
You may have to explain that last part.

Chad Nossmen
the koonskin cap get's invented early

Kazenji
And Ezio had Eagle Vision by the time of AC: Revelations, it allowed one to focus on a target and sense approximately where they had gone, or inversely, where they would go.

COG Veteran
I'm pretty sure Ezio had eagle vision by brotherhood not revalations. Sly too fast and sneaky, Ezio will be confused as shit when he sees Sly tho, lol

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Kazenji
And Ezio had Eagle Vision by the time of AC: Revelations, it allowed one to focus on a target and sense approximately where they had gone, or inversely, where they would go.
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I'm pretty sure Ezio had eagle vision by brotherhood not revalations. Sly too fast and sneaky, Ezio will be confused as shit when he sees Sly tho, lol

Ezio had Eagle vision all along, and he'll most likely need it if he really hopes to win. Sly has him beat in stealth and mobility, but Ezio is better fighter and killer. They both have more of something to offer than the other does. It's really just a matter of how they can apply it.

BloodRain
He had Eagle Vision from childhood up to Brotherhood. In Revelations he developed it into Eagle Sense. It allows him to pin point who he's after, follow trails and future paths, follow smells and heartbeats.

Sacred 117
So what you're saying is Sly's stealth is basically f**cked?

BloodRain
Even though we haven seen him take on invisible people, Sense's tracking and detection power should fair well here.

Kazenji
Originally posted by COG Veteran

Sorry What i ment was he had a the next level of eagle vison.

COG Veteran
Bump

MooCowofJustice
I see no reason Sly wouldn't win easily, having played all of Ezio and Sly's games (excluding Thieves in Time).

Sacred 117
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I see no reason Sly wouldn't win easily, having played all of Ezio and Sly's games (excluding Thieves in Time).

If I had to argue against you, I'd say Ezio specializes more in killing given his lifelong practice of the deadly arts.

MooCowofJustice
And to counter that, I'd point out that Sly is an acrobat who puts Ezio, a marvelous athlete and combatant by human standards to absolute shame. Sly's strength and agility exceed human limits by leaps and bounds, as Sly is easily capable of knocking enemies twice his size into the air with a single hit and slamming them up and over his head, as well as literally running circles around them. On top of that, his gadgets and special powers give him an edge that not even Ezio's lifetime of experience and Eagle Sense would cover.

TrevorPhillipss
Sly has alot of toon force with him.

MooCowofJustice
BT sock! BT sock!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.