natsu vs DBZverse, whole HST, and YYHverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
ok, just to make this fair, natsu has 1 leg
everyone but him can fly
he can be hurt by fire
anyone strong whoever died in these series' are alive in their prime
like cell, buu, gol d. roger, whitebeard, toguro, yamamoto, jiraiyah, EVERYONE
and natsu is limited to only nakama punches, no fire abilities... just to make this fair
heck, who am i kidding, only 3 nakama punches allowed in this fight
and they are fighting in a moving plane the size of a planet...
who would win?
ow wait, natsu is also blind
now who would win
ow and unlimited energy, chakra, spirit, whatever, to others. they dont get tired
now fight

Q99
Yikes, normally Natsu would lose to many individuals from each, but you've given him so many advantages he stomps here.

ichigo12
This must be a trolling thread.
Part 1 Udon and Moegi solos the entire Fairy Tail verse.

Lol just kidding, but no, Fairy Tail is the weakest Shonen verse I think, or atleast one of the weakest. But I think Udon can beat Natsu with all the nerfing you gave him. Thi MUST be a trolling thread.

Luffygear4
ow my, now that i read over my description, i see that you are right Q99. natsu has no arms or legs, was born a vegetable, is the size of an ant, and ate the retarded- retarded devil fruit so now hes retarded and cant swim, luckily for his enemies the fight takes place on a very large mobile swimming pool. and everyone, except for him can fly and swim. and he only has 1 nakama punch now. better?

Luffygear4
Originally posted by ichigo12
This must be a trolling thread.
Part 1 Udon and Moegi solos the entire Fairy Tail verse.

Lol just kidding, but no, Fairy Tail is the weakest Shonen verse I think, or atleast one of the weakest. But I think Udon can beat Natsu with all the nerfing you gave him. Thi MUST be a trolling thread.

whos trolling? not me. do not doubt the nakama punch...

NemeBro
There should be some sort of test an aspiring poster has to take that measures competence at writing in English. He has to meet the minimum requirements to be allowed to post.

Seriously though, what the **** are you talking about?

ShadeSlayer15
SSJ Vegito because I am a dbz:
)

Luffygear4
ssj vegito? what does he have to do with anything

ichigo12
FTverse is the closest anime, aside from magic, to reality, therefore, the weakest.
Any HST verse can defeat the FTverse. Dangai Ichigo, BM Naruto or the strongest version of Luffy (I dont watch OP) can solo the FTverse without trying.
Adding the DBZverse and YYHverse isnt even necessary.

Luffygear4
nah dude, FT is nothing like real life, nakama punch is to strong for anyone to handle, real or fiction...

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by Luffygear4
nah dude, FT is nothing like real life, nakama punch is to strong for anyone to handle, real or fiction... Ya Right,

ShadeSlayer15
Top 5 From DBZ could handle it, easy

ichigo12
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
Top 5 From DBZ could handle it, easy

The DBZ top-tiers could tank it with their fingers lol.
They wouldn't even need to try.
Maybe Krillin or Yamcha gets an scratch if they try to tank it, maybe.

Luffygear4
no, no, no. you dont understand... the nakama punch is to strong.

ShadeSlayer15
no, no, no. you dont understand... the nakama punch is to strong. Where is the evidence to support this statement? Or are you just throwing out pure opinion?

Q99
'Nakama punch' has failed, it didn't work against Hades, it obviously won't work against plenty of others.

The only reason I made the post in support of Natsu is because I dislike intentional stomps.

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by Q99
'Nakama punch' has failed, it didn't work against Hades, it obviously won't work against plenty of others.

The only reason I made the post in support of Natsu is because I dislike intentional stomps. Thank you for that

ichigo12
Aren't spite threads like this prohibited here in KMC?

ShadeSlayer15
ssj vegito? what does he have to do with anything The fact that he is in the DBZ universe lol, and would wipe his ass with anyone on this thread from any universe, bet he would take all those universes by himself Happy Dance

ShadeSlayer15
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone would **** up everyone aahahaha. thorboned

ichigo12
Lol how ironic those bananas look.
ShadeSlayer15, double posting is prohibited here.

Luffygear4
holy crap, Q99, i thought we were freinds... this is the most OBVIOUS troll thread ive made since luffy against uub, except there i gave more evidence to support my claim other than, nakama punch, hell, natsu doesnt even have arms in this fight, everyone calm down, geez.

ShadeSlayer15
Originally posted by ichigo12
Lol how ironic those bananas look.
ShadeSlayer15, double posting is prohibited here. Only cuz I like you im going to say ok and not add a double post with a smart ass comment lol. lulface

ichigo12
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
Only cuz I like you im going to say ok and not add a double post with a smart ass comment lol. lulface

Don't take me wrong mate, I am just warning you for future posts.
I don't know if admins here are strict, so just be careful.

ShadeSlayer15
For Sure bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.