If you want to be an attractive guy, is being White important?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest Gatsby
Not attractive as in "oh he has such an amazing personality", I mean attractive based on just looks alone.

I have noticed on a lot of online lists for most attractive males the common names are:

Channing Tatum
Bradley Cooper
Brad Pitt
Leonardo DiCaprio
Ryan Gosling
Henry Cavill
Daniel Craig
Christian Bale

Now aside from maybe a Black guy here and there, all other races are unheard of. I am a 6 ft tall Indian guy, born and bred in the US, American in every way, olive skinned (not sure, relatively light skinned for an Indian), jet Black hair, and brown eyes.

It makes me laugh when people say tall dark and handsome when almost attractive guys are White and not even that dark for White people.

Maybe it is because I live in the bible belt but I would asusme its the same in NYC and Los Angeles.

What are your thoughts on this?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Greatest Gatsby

I bet those lists aren't from Chinese magazines.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Some of those lists do include (though rarely) some Bollywood superstars.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
Some of those lists do include (though rarely) some Bollywood superstars.

Indian dudes are hot.

Omega Vision
I remember seeing a documentary on modeling in China, and they were showing a range of male models. The thing was that most of the most popular ones were either Eurasians or had features associated with Caucasians (narrow noses, blond hair, square, defined jaws). Of course this was in Hong Kong where there is a significant European influence and the presence of lots of British expats mixing into the local genepool.

FistOfThe North
Kinda of a weird question, but I always thought women thought exotic guys were the most attractive.

But if you mean attractive economically then maybe being white is important because subconsciously women know that white men are among the higher income earners in the country overall. Which is very attractive to females.

Slay
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Kinda of a weird question, but I always thought women thought exotic guys were the most attractive.

But if you mean attractive economically then maybe being white is important because subconsciously women know that white men are among the higher income earners in the country overall. Which is very attractive to females.

One woman might prefer the exotic types, the other might want herself a nice Aryan lad, really depends on the woman. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't mean 'attractive economically' as he quite clearly stated that he meant attractive on a physical level.

I think the problem here (if you even want to call it that) is that the 'journalists' who work for the kind of magazines or websites that compile these lists, are usually white (dare I say female) suburbanites. Needless to say the readers of these magazines often belong to the same demographic. As some of you might know from personal experience, these women don't tend to be of the most adventurous nature, so yes, it's safe to say most of them do prefer white men over men of other races, simply because that is how they've been 'molded' to perceive these kinds of things.

Does this mean every women prefers white men? You probably know the answer yourself.

Astner

Mindset
Astner is ugly as sin.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Mindset
Astner is ugly as sin. thumb up

Astner
Originally posted by Mindset
Astner is ugly as sin.
In what religion is sexy a sin?

Omega Vision
All religions disapprove of Astner.

Mindset
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slay
the other might want herself a nice Aryan lad Given that all women want me, it's obvious Hitler was on to something.

Mindset
Hitler wanted your dick.

Slay
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Given that all women want me, it's obvious Hitler was on to something.
As a fellow Aryan, I can confirm this.

Astner
Technically Aryans are Middle Eastern. Either way, in visual media Caucasians are put forward in a more respectable light than other historically classified races. So women are condition from a very early age to prefer white males.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Astner
Technically Aryans are Middle Eastern. Either way, in visual media Caucasians are put forward in a more respectable light than other historically classified races. So women are condition from a very early age to prefer white males.
At this point Aryan is a meaningless term, but a long time ago it meant people from Iran and Northern India.

Slay
Originally posted by Astner
Technically Aryans are Middle Eastern.

I think everybody knows that by now. It was a joke. Thank you for being incredibly intelligent though. Also:

Originally posted by Omega Vision
At this point Aryan is a meaningless term, but a long time ago it meant people from Iran and Northern India.

They were a nomadic tribe, that settled in loads of places. Some historians would say as far west as what is currently Ukraine.

Robtard
Indian dudes are hot.

Thank you, come again.

jinXed by JaNx
color isn't important. It's all about money and dick.

samhain
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
color isn't important. It's all about money and dick.

Whatever gets you off man. stick out tongue

atv2
Not attractive as in "oh he has such an amazing personality", I mean attractive based on just looks alone.

I have noticed on a lot of online lists for most attractive males the common names are:

Channing Tatum
Bradley Cooper
Brad Pitt
Leonardo DiCaprio
Ryan Gosling
Henry Cavill
Daniel Craig
Christian Bale

Now aside from maybe a Black guy here and there, all other races are unheard of. I am a 6 ft tall Indian guy, born and bred in the US, American in every way, olive skinned (not sure, relatively light skinned for an Indian), jet Black hair, and brown eyes.

It makes me laugh when people say tall dark and handsome when almost attractive guys are White and not even that dark for White people.

Maybe it is because I live in the bible belt but I would asusme its the same in NYC and Los Angeles.

No! It seems that way but no! If you're living on the Bible just realize that you are made in God's image, put your confidence in Christ and in yourself but moreso towards Christ/God because he knows us better than we know ourselves. That should be all of the attraction needed!

NemeBro
Why would you live on a Bible? Most Bibles are not big enough to comfortably carry you.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why would you live on a Bible? Most Bibles are not big enough to comfortably carry you. This looks super comfortable though:

http://www.clcthailand.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/IMG_2691.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by samhain
Whatever gets you off man. stick out tongue

Well, isn't that all you see in the entertainment and media industry? It's a superficial world out there sorry to say it but its the truth. just like nature, the female goes for the one that can provide and get it done best.

atv2
You know I thought about that alot lately. I'm not white either, I know there are alot of caucasian men that are favored. I had alot of days where I wondered if I would be treated better if I was white. I gotta stay with what I have, I may not like everything about myself but I make due with what I have. It's been a struggle but I manage.

atv2
It may look favorable to be white or light skinned and the favor is there but it seems like women favor men that have alot of green on their skin. I like white women myself and have a desire to be with a caucasian woman one day but the green on the skin they can do without.

Dolos
This has never been a white guy as good looking as Marlon Wayans.

His only Honke equivalent was Mark Wahlberg, or maybe Chris Pine as the new Captain Kirk. MAYBE.

J50vA5VLR6k

Sexiest man ever.

rudester
Its the dick..

rudester
personality can go a long way... All people really want is to be loved and respected. U always see a pretty girl with a ugly guy and wonder how he got her. If u spend enough time with someone u can make them fall in love with u.

apnavarun
is being White important?

of course it is. It is a bitter truth. It makes a huge difference.

SamZED
If I agree with the OP will that make me a racist?

Lord Lucien
No, it'll make you handsome.

SamZED
How do you know I'm white?

Lord Lucien
Simply acknowledging that white men are more attractive makes you more attractive. The more you emulate us, the more you become us.

Master Han
Canadian?

Oliver North
Originally posted by Master Han
Canadian?

yes

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
How do you know I'm white?
It's a pretty safe guess for a Russian. Siberian and Central Asian people might make up, what, 10% of the whole population?

Oliver North
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It's a pretty safe guess for a Russian. Siberian and Central Asian people might make up, what, 10% of the whole population?

afaik race is defined differently in Russia. People who would, in North America, be either South Asian or even Caucasian are called "black"...

unless I'm totally mistaken... I think I got that from a documentary talking about the drink...

Omega Vision
I know that's how the Vikings would do it. Actually if you had brown hair you were "black"

Digi

...oh man, how did I not notice this thread until now?!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by atv2
It may look favorable to be white or light skinned and the favor is there but it seems like women favor men that have alot of green on their skin. I like white women myself and have a desire to be with a caucasian woman one day but the green on the skin they can do without.

I am mixed with white/black/asian/native american. I too like white women but man it seems they have no interest in black guys, asian guys, hispanic etc. I live in n.y.c. and if you see pretty and cute white women, she is with a white man.

Also what's f**ked up is, if you see any of those interracial or just plain dating sites, women specifically ask for white dudes and black men, asian men. indian men "need not apply"

It really feels like ALL races of women go for white guys so yeah in my honest opinion I think being a white man sets you up for chance with all races of women sad

Lord Lucien
Indian men are hairy and smell like curry. And that's no good.

rudester
I dream a dream where everyones happy being themselves. Just a thought! Its funny how dark people want to b white and white people want to b dark.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by rudester
I dream a dream where everyones happy being themselves. Just a thought! Its funny how dark people want to b white and white people want to b dark. yrRtvEO4Au4

wilco

Channing Tatum
Bradley Cooper
Brad Pitt
Leonardo DiCaprio
Ryan Gosling
Henry Cavill
Daniel Craig
Christian Bale

I wouldn't I'm white! Many people think I'm Greek, Italian, Lebanese and so forth...but even in a coma, I do look good! big grin

P-Geyser
Originally posted by rudester
I dream a dream where everyones happy being themselves. Just a thought! Its funny how dark people want to b white and white people want to b dark.

It sounds great but it does not work like that. Honestly I cannot understand why a White person would want to be black. It may be me ,but don't you think in this country that a caucasian person has all of the advantages over a non caucasian person? That's the reason non white guys(myself included)have felt this way.

I remember seeing a talkshow(don't remember the name) where a black woman was a guest and stated to the audience, she wants to have a baby with only a white guy, because she in her own words stated "because she wants the baby to have a better life" and her baby would not get that from a non white man. sad

Also a friend of mine who is hasian and really dark skinned, has really felt this. I hear all of his horror stories on being looked at like a criminal because of being really dark..even though he does not dress thuggish. He also tells the tales of how all races of women see him and usually will cross the other street to avoid him. I thought this also has to do with him being 6ft 2 and slim. I asked him once if he wish he were White and he said most of the time he does. He stated he would not have to go through all of this. Sad but true.

I found this to answer the OP question take a look at this surveyhttp://anthrocivitas.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8056

That should answer ALOT sad

Dramatic Gecko
I'm dark from my Lebonese/Romanian GYpsie heritage and I think I'm sexy.

Stoic
Daniel Craig? WTF this guy looks like a crack head.

Stoic
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I am mixed with white/black/asian/native american. I too like white women but man it seems they have no interest in black guys, asian guys, hispanic etc. I live in n.y.c. and if you see pretty and cute white women, she is with a white man.

Also what's f**ked up is, if you see any of those interracial or just plain dating sites, women specifically ask for white dudes and black men, asian men. indian men "need not apply"

It really feels like ALL races of women go for white guys so yeah in my honest opinion I think being a white man sets you up for chance with all races of women sad

Don't be silly, the world is filled with so many women that there is certainly a women suited for you. It's more of a waiting game, and while you wait hopefully it tempers you enough that you will learn to treat the woman that you meet well. I'm half Black, and Native American, and my wife is hot, and yes she's also Caucasian.

wilco
Originally posted by Stoic
Don't be silly, the world is filled with so many women that there is certainly a women suited for you. It's more of a waiting game, and while you wait hopefully it tempers you enough that you will learn to treat the woman that you meet well. I'm half Black, and Native American, and my wife is hot, and yes she's also Caucasian.

Did you pay a young lady to pose for this picture, so you could boast on this forum?

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

Stoic
Originally posted by wilco
Did you pay a young lady to pose for this picture, so you could boast on this forum?

laughing out loud

I don't really have to prove anything to you now do I? But here's another pic of my best friend. My wife. I can understand the disbelief on your part. Maybe it's just that you don't have any game? Or you can't believe that anyone can get any type woman that they want? I can understand if you're one of the many that place women on pedestals. smile She's also not that young btw.

wilco
I don't really have to prove anything to you now do I? But here's another pic of my best friend. My wife. I can understand the disbelief on your part. Maybe it's just that you don't have any game? Or you can't believe that anyone can get any type woman that they want? I can understand if you're one of the many that place women on pedestals. smile She's also not that young btw.

laughing out loud laughing

Firstly, I'm divorced and secondly - I'm nearly 40. Unless you have cash/money, young women aren't that bothered.

I don't place women on pedestals. I would prefer an even playing field. With children in the mix, it can make it even more difficult.

Occasionally I date and pick up, but you have never come out of a severe brain injury had speech problems at the best of times. 18 months ago I had to learn how to speak again and walk up stairs. If anyone has the problem, it's you laughing out loud

Stoic
laughing out loud laughing

Firstly, I'm divorced and secondly - I'm nearly 40. Unless you have cash/money, young women aren't that bothered.

I don't place women on pedestals. I would prefer an even playing field. With children in the mix, it can make it even more difficult.

Occasionally I date and pick up, but you have never come out of a severe brain injury had speech problems at the best of times. 18 months ago I had to learn how to speak again and walk up stairs. If anyone has the problem, it's you laughing out loud

Oh so you admit to having several impediments?

Listen buddy, I was simply moving to the tune of the OP, and I did more than make a point at saying that it does not matter what color you are, nothing stops a person from being with whomever they want to be with but themselves. I don't know where all of the rest of the stuff that you said is coming from because it has nothing to do with the OP topic.

You're almost 40, guess what I'm 44, and she's 38.

So in answer to your first question... No I was not boasting to the forums, and no that is not some young woman that I had to pay to take a picture of. That is in fact my wife. Do I have a problem with her being my wife? Hell no. And guess what else she was the one that picked me, and I'm half Black, and Native American. Not everyone gives a phuck about the color of someones skin... I don't and neither does she. Dig it? Different strokes and all that jazz.

Oh and did I mention that not all women are after your money. Did you know that there are women that have their own money?

wilco
Oh so you admit to having several impediments?

Yes, when your skull has to be put together with titanium screws. Not to mention, cognitive issues -did you understand that?

Listen buddy, I was simply moving to the tune of the OP, and I did more than make a point at saying that it does not matter what color you are, nothing stops a person from being with whomever they want to be with but themselves. I don't know where all of the rest of the stuff that you said is coming from because it has nothing to do with the OP topic. /B]

I was mucking around, when I referred to you paying a young lady to pose for the pics, but you got bent out of shape in the reply. I personally don't care in the least.

Oh and did I mention that not all women are after your money. Did you know that there are women that have their own money?

Yes it's great that some women make more money than some guys, however! A woman making $100,000 a year as a Manager at a major bank would date a Manager at a supermarket, just making $45,000 a year?? I very much doubt it buddy.

I was a carpenter, but with child support and the brain injury, my income has suffered dramatically.

Stoic
Yes, when your skull has to be put together with titanium screws. Not to mention, cognitive issues -did you understand that?

I was mucking around, when I referred to you paying a young lady to pose for the pics, but you got bent out of shape in the reply. I personally don't care in the least.

Yes it's great that some women make more money than some guys, however! A woman making $100,000 a year as a Manager at a major bank would date a Manager at a supermarket, just making $45,000 a year?? I very much doubt it buddy.

I was a carpenter, but with child support and the brain injury, my income has suffered dramatically.

Are you sure that you didn't take a picture of some poor guy lying on a hospital bed, and are no pretending that it was you?
laughing out loud

Did you see what I did there? Don't answer because I believe you... I really do.

wilco
you're pretty funny mate, you should be a comedian.. laughing out loud Just mucking around.

This me about 7 months ago mucking around with a mate.

Stoic
you're pretty funny mate, you should be a comedian.. laughing out loud Just mucking around.

This me about 7 months ago mucking around with a mate.

Dude did you know that you resemble one of my best friends? No shytting you. I have a friend named Harry that could be a near twin to you. I also know that you were kidding friend. Don't sweat it.

wilco
Dude did you know that you resemble one of my best friends? No shytting you. I have a friend named Harry that could be a near twin to you. I also know that you were kidding friend. Don't sweat it.

Your best friend is good looking I take it? rolling on floor laughing

Oliver North
Dude did you know that you resemble one of my best friends?

the way this is worded makes me smile

Dolos
For men, the most attractive features come from being a mutt with some Irish in them:

Jim Morrison

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymh91xz8h1rnvjdao1_400.jpg

Chris Hemsworth

http://haveuheard.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/RUsh.png

Brad Pitt

http://images.amcnetworks.com/blogs.amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/the-favor-2.jpg

Justin Beaver

http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_full/v1366037543/justin-bieber-shirtless-instagram-photo.png

Me

http://imageshack.us/a/img585/2051/ultimatet.jpg

Mindset
hahahahahahahahahaha

Dolos
big grin

Bardock42
Who is Justice Beaver?

0mega Spawn
No being attractive is important

TheGodKiller
No offense, but your spouse seems like a hooker.

Dolos
Stoic, the big boss pussy, whom I will gruesomely torture in a basement for months on end, obviously used his economic influence to help you.

Were you in the military?

Stoic
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
No offense, but your spouse seems like a hooker.

No offense but you seem like the type of person that needs to learn respect. If you would like me to teach some to you just PM me, and we can meet up.

Stoic
Originally posted by Dolos
Stoic, the big boss pussy, whom I will gruesomely torture in a basement for months on end, obviously used his economic influence to help you.

Were you in the military?

Just tell me when you would like to begin playing squash on the curb.

Dolos
My man, you need to shoot some heroine, it's an extremely powerful depressant when injected that way; and it just might have enough kick to calm your nerve for minute.

I wasn't saying I would torture you, I was implying that the CIA gave you help, and the Big Robber Baron boss of the CIA is the one I will torture. Some people call it a fantasy, but misuse of resources and illegitimate control are very well understood products of human nature so it is very likely to be true.

God no, I wasn't saying I would torture you. We're talking about a man who has killed nearly a billion of Americans between Vietnam and Iraq. He's a cowardly 106 year-old pussy with a lot of control.

Dolos
Mr. Smith is actually *116 years old.

wilco
My man, you need to shoot some heroine, it's an extremely powerful depressant when injected that way; and it just might have enough kick to calm your nerve for minute.

I wasn't saying I would torture you, I was implying that the CIA gave you help, and the Big Robber Baron boss of the CIA is the one I will torture. Some people call it a fantasy, but misuse of resources and illegitimate control are very well understood products of human nature so it is very likely to be true.

God no, I wasn't saying I would torture you. We're talking about a man who has killed nearly a billion of Americans between Vietnam and Iraq. He's a cowardly 106 year-old pussy with a lot of control.

I believe you're the one on heroine or some hallucogenic drug. Maybe you take steroids, but you know what happens when you take steroids? Your tiny willy shrinks laughing That wouldn't affect you anyway because you love yourself too much to even consider a partner laughing out loud

Dolos
That wouldn't affect you anyway because you love yourself too much to even consider a partner laughing out loud Not true!

I haven't really gone out of my way to talk to women lately but when I got to a university that will change! I'm looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with, someone I can spend the rest of my life with.

wilco
Not true!

I haven't really gone out of my way to talk to women lately

I do not know if you've ever watched the movie, the 40 year old virgin, but there is a scene in the movie whereby Seth Rogen tells Steve Carell just asks questions to the young lady you want to f**k.

We could do a role reversal with you, you're the young lady... rolling on floor laughing

laughing out loud wink

Dolos
I'm flattered.

UHAik0vNQ80

Heroine is not my thing, I'm more a speed guy. Speed is like a sustained nicotine high, it's like the ****ing limitless pill. If it were mixed right and experimented on me dozens of times chemists could get a conclusively effective form of speed, in a pill, that gives my pre-frontal cortex SUSTAINED dopamine and neropinephrine highs.

wilco
that gives my pre-frontal cortex SUSTAINED dopamine and neropinephrine highs.

Funny you written that, the pre-frontal cortex (thing???) On my right side of my brain, the skull was broken and they had to rewire it with titanium screws. I believe there was mention of damage with that pre-frontal cortex thing, something like that anyway??? I'm not brain surgeon or neurologist, but they speak about that sh*t with me with my brain injury.

Bleeding on the brain and sh*t like that. They said "4 bleeds in the brain". I have no idea what that means, but I'm still alive laughing out loud

Oliver North
wut...

Lord Lucien
My man, you need to shoot some heroine So THAT'S what you're on.

wilco
Originally posted by Oliver North
wut...

I have an excuse with my use of the English language with word sentences, but you do not! laughing out loud

The correct word is - what!

Lord Lucien
I have an excuse with my use of the English language with word sentences, but you do not! laughing out loud

The correct word is - what! lol u tlk funny

wilco
lol u tlk funny

My kid and my nieces and nephews use that texting sh*t laughing out loud

Lord Lucien
Wow you must be like 80 years old!

wilco
Wow you must be like 80 years old!

Nearly 40, but some people say I act like a 14 year old, but without the lingo laughing out loud

I was never into texting crap and so forth. I have mastered the art on texting now, but I still text with the full wording. I do use..lol! That's it really. I have another one..hahaha. I never use OMG crap. I think young girls use that, like my nieces.

TheGodKiller
No offense but you seem like the type of person that needs to learn respect. If you would like me to teach some to you just PM me, and we can meet up.
hysterical

wilco
hysterical

What you wrote about his missis (wife) was full on (bad) though!

I'm wondering what you'd post if members posted pictures of their children? It would be a sh*t fight if you said anything bad then.

Stoic

I'm wondering what you'd post if members posted pictures of their children? It would be a sh*t fight if you said anything bad then.

He's too little to apologize so he pretends to take it in stride. I assume he meant, that any Caucasian women that marries outside of her ethnicity is a whore.

TheGodKiller

You mean to say the hooker he paid to pose as his imaginary wife?

Kids are special. I never go there.

Stoic
You mean to say the hooker he paid to pose as his imaginary wife?

Kids are special. I never go there.

You're a piece trash. You lost all credibility by your comment about my wife. You're inability to apologize just proves how small of a person you actually are. Scum. And yeah you went there.

TheGodKiller
You're a piece trash. You lost all credibility by your comment about my wife. You're inability to apologize just proves how small of a person you actually are. Scum. And yeah you went there.
*Piece of trash.
*Your

When did I go where?

Stoic
You called my wife a prostitute you piece of shyt assh@le, and you have been reported. If you had called a Mods wife something like that you would be banned, if you called someones wife that in the street you would be curbed or shot. You need to learn how to respect people. You don't know me or my wife. Don't pretend to know me assh@le. It doesn't matter how you try to make shyt up you phucker it all boils down to respect which I have done nothing but give you in the past. My wife is an amazing woman, and she doesn't deserve to be called that. You're scum.

And don't attempt to be pedantic with me phucker, I know how to spell, and it's "you're", as in you are trash.

TheGodKiller
All of that doesn't change the fact that you paid a random hooker to pose as your non-existent wife. I mean, what else did you expect, posting pics(stolen from a softcore porn site obviously) of your "wife" in slutty poses?

It's "your". Still laughing. Hahaha.

Stoic
All of that doesn't change the fact that you paid a random hooker to pose as your non-existent wife. I mean, what else did you expect, posting pics(stolen from a softcore porn site obviously) of your "wife" in slutty poses?

It's "your". Still laughing. Hahaha.

Just remember that the first steps towards becoming a reprobate is self justification, and I think that you've done yourself more than proud.

Lord Lucien
Just remember that the first steps towards becoming a reprobate is self justification, and I think that you've done yourself more than proud. To be fair, your wife is the cheapest prostitute this side of Taiwan.

wilco
To be fair, your wife is the cheapest prostitute this side of Taiwan.

I reckon you live in the basement at your Mother's home and you play on the computer all day like that movie GAMER - the fat obese pig. Who gets his kicks (fantasies) playing video games laughing out loud smokin'

Ushgarak
Closed due to going heavily and offensively off-topic. Behaviour here from several posters is unacceptable. Please don't post like this in future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.