Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Four fights all bloodlust, no civilians around.

Brb

Hulk

Sentry

Sliver surfer

Endless Mike
1. He can probably take it, maybe 6/10

2. Black Bolt solidly if Hulk doesn't have enough time to get super angry

3. Non-jobbing Sentry should win

4. Surfer 7/10

janus77
Four fights all bloodlust, no civilians around.

Brb - 6-7/10 BRB.

Hulk - 10/10 Green Scar. 5-6/10 Savage Hulk.

Sentry - 9/10 Sentry

Sliver surfer - murders BB, Spite 10/10 Surfer

Endless Mike
Way to underestimate BB. He potentially has more raw power output than any of these guys save Sentry.

janus77
Not at all. Hulk, Surfer and possibly Sentry, have far more "raw power".

Vulcan took his overhyped voice, full in the face. It didn't even atomise him, nevermind the ship.

mighty adam
Black was holding back vs Vulcan because he didn't want the bomb to go off. When he let loose the fight ended. I think bb has the power to put hulk, brb, down not with ease but yes he can beat them. Now sentry Ss. Sentry yes or split 50-50. Sliver surfer I have my doubts it would be a classic fight tho. Bb powerset allows him to beat almost anyone.

Endless Mike
That's because it was absorbed into the T-Bomb.

You want an example of how powerful Black Bolt's voice is, the first time he used it in the comics he destroyed the Negative Zone barrier around Attilan, which Reed stated was indestructible to anything known to science. This is Reed we're talking about here, so that could include supernovae, black holes, even the Big Bang. In addition, there was a running plot thread of the FF trying to find a way to break through the barrier, and during that time Surfer was around and on good terms with them, but they never even thought of asking him for help, implying he couldn't do it.

janus77
That kind of logic says nothing. Surfer being "around" isn't impressive, Surfer's always around. He's only ever a second away, if that. Reed didn't call him when he faced Hulk, even though Surfer's the only one who constantly gets the better of Hulk (and without much effort at that).

Kang needed Savage Hulk to break through a TimeStorm. I mean that's impressive shit, but yeah Savage Hulk isn't on par with the kind of power at the finger tips of Surfer or Green Scar.

And Sentry has been hyped and shown to have huge power himself.

The T-Bomb absorbed the output of BB's voice but not all of it, iirc, it didn't (nor was it implied to have) channel the voice-power into itself, so Vulcan basically took it at point-blank - a BB shout - whilst the T-Bomb got the leftovers and AMPLIFIED it to produce the rip in that part of space that eventually brought about the events of the Cancerverse.

Oh and Reed, Leader and others have often stated that Hulk's power is incalculable and beyond measure, so that means he's above Galactus, Franklin etc etc, because you know, they're all around and known quantities to Reed?

Endless Mike
"Invulnerable to anything known to science" is more specific, especially since nothing Reed tried could dent the barrier before Black Bolt smashed it open.

janus77
Again, not exactly anything special as every one of the aforementioned has been stated to be beyond scientific measure.

It's just hyperbole, if you accept that you also accept Reed/Leader when they state - after testing - that Hulk is infinitely strong/limitless/beyond measure by any scientific instrument etc etc.

Endless Mike
That's because they can never know if Hulk is at his maximum or if he can go even higher.

janus77
Originally posted by Endless Mike
That's because they can never know if Hulk is at his maximum or if he can go even higher.
Well then, the must be terrible at communicating, because these guys expressly state (Leader, Reed too iirc) that it is beyond measure AS a result of testing. That they can't find any limit and that there is nothing known to science, capable of measuring it.

Endless Mike
Again, that's only because there's no way to tell if any given level of power is his maximum or not.

mighty adam
Originally posted by janus77
That kind of logic says nothing. Surfer being "around" isn't impressive, Surfer's always around. He's only ever a second away, if that. Reed didn't call him when he faced Hulk, even though Surfer's the only one who constantly gets the better of Hulk (and without much effort at that).

Kang needed Savage Hulk to break through a TimeStorm. I mean that's impressive shit, but yeah Savage Hulk isn't on par with the kind of power at the finger tips of Surfer or Green Scar.

And Sentry has been hyped and shown to have huge power himself.

The T-Bomb absorbed the output of BB's voice but not all of it, iirc, it didn't (nor was it implied to have) channel the voice-power into itself, so Vulcan basically took it at point-blank - a BB shout - whilst the T-Bomb got the leftovers and AMPLIFIED it to produce the rip in that part of space that eventually brought about the events of the Cancerverse.

Oh and Reed, Leader and others have often stated that Hulk's power is incalculable and beyond measure, so that means he's above Galactus, Franklin etc etc, because you know, they're all around and known quantities to Reed? that stupid shit you said ain't even funny. Stay out of my thread with troll shit.

mighty adam
Bb raw power output is greater then honestly everyone on the list.

janus77
Originally posted by mighty adam
that stupid shit you said ain't even funny. Stay out of my thread with troll shit.
I know you're an idiot, but why do you have to be a vulgar idiot?
Can't you just crawl back in that womb and die?

mighty adam
I know you're an idiot, but why do you have to be a vulgar idiot?
Can't you just crawl back in that womb and die? I guess somebody giving your mom crack while she was pregnant with u makes stupid shit come out your mouth like hulk has more power then the Ghead. Hulk, supes, dont have raw power just physical. Remember never smoke harmful drugs lame stick to weed. That shit you taking ain't DAT wavy.

carver9
How did I know Hulk would be in a thread Mighty Adam created.

dmills
BRB gets a beating

Hulk gets ktfo just like any other time he's faced the King

Bob may take it. But then again, in a forum, The King only needs one KO. So none of that, Bob dies or gets his face blown off only to regenerate moments later. The King absolutely wins.

Surfer will definitely take it.

dmills
Not at all. Hulk, Surfer and possibly Sentry, have far more "raw power".

Vulcan took his overhyped voice, full in the face. It didn't even atomise him, nevermind the ship.

Irrelevant. Vulcan was fried and on KMC, that's a forum win every single time. There is no moment of respite for an opponent.

janus77
Originally posted by dmills
Irrelevant. Vulcan was fried and on KMC, that's a forum win every single time. There is no moment of respite for an opponent.
Vulcan survived it and that's the point. Hulk wouldn't even be KOed, nowadays. And at his higher Green Scar range, not even WBH level, he'd walk through it.

janus77
I guess somebody giving your mom crack while she was pregnant with u makes stupid shit come out your mouth like hulk has more power then the Ghead. Hulk, supes, dont have raw power just physical. Remember never smoke harmful drugs lame stick to weed. That shit you taking ain't DAT wavy.
So, you just confirmed that 1) you're an idiot and 2) that you're only capable of vulgarity.

You really are breathtakingly moronic.

dmills
Vulcan survived it and that's the point. Hulk wouldn't even be KOed, nowadays. And at his higher Green Scar range, not even WBH level, he'd walk through it.

The OP isn't "who can survive a full on Black Bolt scream" though. It's who can beat him in an all out bloodlusted fight.

None of these combatants can beat him under those stips because the scream will put them down long enough to count as a win. I only give Surfer a chance because he can do so many things to counter... Everyone else gets ktfo from a yell.

carver9
Current Hulk is shrugging off consistent blast equal to Thor matter manipulating blast. Current Hulk is shrugging off blast capable of melting adamantium. Don't see BB scream stopping him.

dmills
Portrayal. Do you think that there is a single writer in Marvel that would write the Hulk as shrugging off a full on Black Bolt yell?

janus77
Portrayal. Do you think that there is a single writer in Marvel that would write the Hulk as shrugging off a full on Black Bolt yell?
Yes, most (if not all) would.

Savage Hulk, the one that had difficulty with BB, got smacked down by Rulk twice and was "killed" too. First and only time Savage Hulk has been killed, but there was never any contest when Green Scar got serious against that same Rulk. He thunderclap KOed LoebForce Rulk.

And SkrullBolt's yell knocked off a chunk of moon the size of Rhode Island. Hulk shrugged that off without a problem.

Moreover, Hulk's tanked an ALL OUT attack from Sentry, which again is far more powerful than BB's voice.

The question is how you can imagine Hulk at his current levels, being KOed by BB's scream.

janus77
The OP isn't "who can survive a full on Black Bolt scream" though. It's who can beat him in an all out bloodlusted fight.

None of these combatants can beat him under those stips because the scream will put them down long enough to count as a win. I only give Surfer a chance because he can do so many things to counter... Everyone else gets ktfo from a yell.
Disagree, I think you're ignoring every single portrayal of current Hulk's durability and stamina in suggesting that Green Scar would be KOed by it.

Hell, the likelier scenario is that BB gets an aneurysm and dies of that, than Green Scar getting wrecked.

At non-jobbing levels, Surfer tanks it without any hassle.

And BB would have no defence against Hulk's attacks.

carver9

Some of the stuff Hulk has recently shrugged off, don't see a reason why not. I honestly think power that is capable of melting adamantium is >>>> Black Bolt scream. Don't you?

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk is shrugging off consistent blast equal to Thor matter manipulating blast. Current Hulk is shrugging off blast capable of melting adamantium. Don't see BB scream stopping him. pleases prove this. Cuz all those attacks you just name are greater then Zeus punches big grin now did he shrug off even one punch lol. Anyways bb would only have problems with Ss and sentry. but sentry would have to be at the top of his game.

dmills
Disagree, I think you're ignoring every single portrayal of current Hulk's durability and stamina in suggesting that Green Scar would be KOed by it.

Hell, the likelier scenario is that BB gets an aneurysm and dies of that, than Green Scar getting wrecked.

At non-jobbing levels, Surfer tanks it without any hassle.

And BB would have no defence against Hulk's attacks. Originally posted by carver9
Some of the stuff Hulk has recently shrugged off, don't see a reason why not. I honestly think power that is capable of melting adamantium is >>>> Black Bolt scream. Don't you?

*massages temples*

Ok fellas.

carver9
pleases prove this. Cuz all those attacks you just name are greater then Zeus punches big grin now did he shrug off even one punch lol. Anyways bb would only have problems with Ss and sentry. but sentry would have to be at the top of his game.

Lol at that attack being greater than a freaking skyfather. A fraction of Zeus power was ripping adamantium to shreds. Just be quiet.

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at that attack being greater than a freaking skyfather. A fraction of Zeus power was ripping adamantium to shreds. Just be quiet. he used none of that power to bust hulk ass just brute force. Zeus got treated by that Japanese god like a child hooker. Some skyfather. Odin is way more impressive, herc was more impressive, darksied, shit even hulk as a whole is more impressive then fck boy Zeus. No hulk or sentry or supes is eating god blasts or any high end blast from Thor. But this ain't about Thor its about black bolt raping brb hulk sentry and maybe beating Ss.

carver9
he used none of that power to bust hulk ass just brute force. Zeus got treated by that Japanese god like a child hooker. Some skyfather. Odin is way more impressive, herc was more impressive, darksied, shit even hulk as a whole is more impressive then fck boy Zeus. No hulk or sentry or supes is eating god blasts or any high end blast from Thor. But this ain't about Thor its about black bolt raping brb hulk sentry and maybe beating Ss.

Weird post. A FRACTION of Zeus power ripped adamantium to shreds. What is it you don't get.

Prove that Zeus held back his strength and lightning while fighting Hulk. I want to see a scan because I care less about your opinion. Also HAHAHAHAHA...Zeus first attack on Hulk was a energy blast. Hahahahaha again...to bad Zeus used more than brute force against Hulk...his fist was charged in his godly lightning.

Lol at a Herald being above Zeus. Like I've said, just be quiet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.