Depowered Tyrant vs Tiamut...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Depowered Tyrant takes on Tiamut on the surface of Planet Cybertron...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed; Cybertron cannot be destroyed in this battle and every single autobot and decepticon that has ever existed (with the exception of Unicron) is present on Cybertron...

Who wins?

dynamix
What the heck??

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by dynamix
What the heck??

You dont think this is a good thead idea?

I am betting its fairly original if nothing else...

dynamix
Original...well i suppose...but i honestly don't even think full powered Tyrant can beat Tiamut.

ODG
lawl

guy222
Tiamut at his best wins

TheGodKiller
^Tiamut has lately not been at his best. I am willing to wager that DP Tyrant could probably snatch a few wins, despite the massive power gap between the 2.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^Tiamut has lately not been at his best. I am willing to wager that DP Tyrant could probably snatch a few wins, despite the massive power gap between the 2.

Agreed...

Especially since DP Tyrant has a planet full of fodder and resources at his disposal; he can use Cybertrons advanced tech to continuously repair himself as needed...

Mr.SunKing
Tiamut

ODG
^Tiamut has lately not been at his best. I am willing to wager that DP Tyrant could probably snatch a few wins, despite the massive power gap between the 2. The Dreaming Celestial might be dead, but I don't see how his death at the hands of the Exterminators (beings that even the Celestials couldn't defeat and had to banish) allows DP Tyrant a snowball's chance in hell. How many other times has the Dreaming Celestial been defeated in actual combat? His original defeat at the hands of Celestials, and... ?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ODG
The Dreaming Celestial might be dead, but I don't see how his death at the hands of the Exterminators (beings that even the Celestials couldn't defeat and had to banish) allows DP Tyrant a snowball's chance in hell. How many other times has the Dreaming Celestial been defeated in actual combat?

His original defeat at the hands of Celestials, and... ?
Those very same Exterminators were struggling to physically overwhelm herald level bricks like Herc. Tiamut got straight-up overhwlmed when he was struggling with the energy tick. And I said he could probably snatch a few wins anyways, it's not like I am giving him the majority over Tiamut or anything.

IIRC, in Heroes Reborn. And in Uncanny X-Men, when Mr Sinister managed to mind control him. Low showings, which are probably even lower than Tyrant's.

ODG
Those very same Exterminators were struggling to physically overwhelm herald level bricks like Herc. Tiamut got straight-up overhwlmed when he was struggling with the energy tick. And I said he could probably snatch a few wins anyways, it's not like I am giving him the majority over Tiamut or anything.

IIRC, in Heroes Reborn. And in Uncanny X-Men, when Mr Sinister managed to mind control him. Low showings, which are probably even lower than Tyrant's. I don't recall those Exterminators struggling to do anything. The heroes were fleas. And while a dog may get flustered by fleas, they're still fleas. Are we just ignoring that the Exterminators couldn't even be beaten by the Celestial Host eons ago? Why would you expect Tiamut to win against them now?

I don't recall him being beaten in a fight in Heroes Reborn, which is irrelevant anyway as it's pre-ascension. And Sinister's machinations weren't a result of a fight. Tiamut was dormant and by all accounts, wasn't even aware of what Sinister was doing.

We're talking about a Celestial who had to be ganged up on by other Celestials to be beaten.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ODG
I don't recall those Exterminators struggling to do anything. The heroes were fleas. And while a dog may get flustered by fleas, they're still fleas. Are we just ignoring that the Exterminators couldn't even be beaten by the Celestial Host eons ago? Why would you expect Tiamut to win against them now?

I don't recall him being beaten in a fight in Heroes Reborn, which is irrelevant anyway as it's pre-ascension. And Sinister's machinations weren't a result of a fight. Tiamut was dormant and by all accounts, wasn't even aware of what Sinister was doing.

We're talking about a Celestial who had to be ganged up on by other Celestials to be beaten.
Herc managed to restrain one long enough for Kurt to teleport some of the heroes to safety. Edit, forgot to upload the scans:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q487/TheGodKiller666/th_AgeofApocalypse014-010_zps0722d5b6.jpghttp://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q487/TheGodKiller666/th_AgeofApocalypse014-011_zps6a579845.jpg
You do realize that this same dog/flea analogy can be made regarding the Celestials/Exterminators as well? Except in this case, the Exterminators would be ticks, as Wolverine(or was it Sage) aptly described them.

I am going to check up on my HR collection, as I am fairly sure that the Counter-Earth heroes/villains(being led by Doom) saved Ashema and helped defeat Tiamut.

Do you recall what happened to Ghaur, the Deviant Priest when he tried a similar tactic with Tiamut? The same thing never happened with Sinister. You can chalk it up to Gillen borrowing ideas from that Fantastic Four What If in which Iron Man managed to take over a dead Ziran's armor(for what there is absolutely no confirmation whatsoever), or admit that it's a low showing, seeing how his armo's entirety was eventually controlled by herald-level electromagnetism manipulator, and his armor's chips were getting busted by herald level bricks like Colossonaut and Namor.

Magnon
Optimus Prime blasts them off his lawn with the Matrix of Leadership. The fight continues in space, where Tiamut swiftly roflstomps depowered Tyrant.

TheGodKiller
Just to be clear, I agree that Tiamut would win this 7-8 times out of 10. I am merely giving Tyrant a few wins seeing how Tiamut has been treated as of late.

guy222
Tianut regsined his powef back from Ghaur and Sinister. As i daid, at his best Tiamut wins. When he returns again someone will pay

ODG
Herc managed to restrain one long enough for Kurt to teleport some of the heroes to safety. Edit, forgot to upload the scans:
http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/TheGodKiller666/media/AgeofApocalypse014-010_zps0722d5b6.jpg.html
http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/TheGodKiller666/media/AgeofApocalypse014-011_zps6a579845.jpg.html
You do realize that this same dog/flea analogy can be made regarding the Celestials/Exterminators as well? Except in this case, the Exterminators would be ticks, as Wolverine(or was it Sage) aptly described them. If you want to lowball the Exterminators, maybe you ought to focus on something else beyond Hercules horribly dying because he was holding onto one of them. I mean... Thor jostled Exitar, ran Arishem through with the Odinsword, and Thor was still a flea to them. And again, are we just ignoring that the Exterminators couldn't be beaten by all of the Celestials at the beginning of time? Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I am going to check up on my HR collection, as I am fairly sure that the Counter-Earth heroes/villains(being led by Doom) saved Ashema and helped defeat Tiamut.

Do you recall what happened to Ghaur, the Deviant Priest when he tried a similar tactic with Tiamut? The same thing never happened with Sinister. You can chalk it up to Gillen borrowing ideas from that Fantastic Four What If in which Iron Man managed to take over a dead Ziran's armor(for what there is absolutely no confirmation whatsoever), or admit that it's a low showing, seeing how his armo's entirety was eventually controlled by herald-level electromagnetism manipulator, and his armor's chips were getting busted by herald level bricks like Colossonaut and Namor. By all means, show the fight, if any, from Heroes Reborn. Just because it's pre-ascension doesn't mean I'm not curious.

Pre-ascension, again. And I'll admit that the Dreaming Celestial didn't do sh1t while Sinister was tinkering around with it as it was utterly dormant. Heck, X-Termination showed us that post-ascension, the Dreaming Celestial was basically a wish fulfillment plot device. Dark Beast didn't overpower it in a fight to get what he wanted. But go ahead and pretend that Mr. Sinister somehow engaged Tiamut in a fight and overpowered him to do what he did. Or that a Sinisterized Tiamut is even in this thread.

In the meantime, excuse me while I laff.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ODG
If you want to lowball the Exterminators, maybe you ought to focus on something else beyond Hercules horribly dying because he was holding onto one of them. I mean... Thor jostled Exitar, ran Arishem through with the Odinsword, and Thor was still a flea to them. And again, are we just ignoring that the Exterminators couldn't be beaten by all of the Celestials at the beginning of time? By all means, show the fight, if any, from Heroes Reborn. Just because it's pre-ascension doesn't mean I'm not curious.

Pre-ascension, again. And I'll admit that the Dreaming Celestial didn't do sh1t while Sinister was tinkering around with it as it was utterly dormant. Heck, X-Termination showed us that post-ascension, the Dreaming Celestial was basically a wish fulfillment plot device. Dark Beast didn't overpower it in a fight to get what he wanted. But go ahead and pretend that Mr. Sinister somehow engaged Tiamut in a fight and overpowered him to do what he did. Or that a Sinisterized Tiamut is even in this thread.

In the meantime, excuse me while I laff.
Thor jostled him with the most powerful godblast shown on-panel, and the Odinsword incident might as well be PIS, unless you want to claim that Thor has more strength in his arms than the combined blast of 3 skyfathers? Herc still managed to restrain one(the very same who had just managed to soak up one of Tiamut's attacks) long enough for Kurt to tp a few heroes to safety. Apart from displaying those uber energy-absorption powers, what exactly did they do to warrant them being so far above the flea-like heroes?

I will show the Heroes Reborn fight, once I have got the series dled. Apparently torrents are blocked on campus wifi, so it could take some time. Be patient.

What pre-ascension, post-ascension crap are you talking about? His "ascension" at the finale of Gaiman's run was retconned by Gillen. The Dreaming Celestial is still lodged on Earth, he's still dreaming away, even as herald and subherald level characters rape his body to death. laughing

Dark Beast used the Celestial's energies to create a portal to another reality. Sinister just took possession of Tiamut. Unless you want to argue that it was a brain dead Tiamut whom he took control of, I doubt one can waiver it off as "sh1t happens" when we have seen what Tiamut did to a Deviant Priest that tried a similar tactic as Sinister did. Or you want to dispute the fact that a herald-level em manipulator restructured his entire entire body. Or that a herald level bricks were blowing up chips of his armor. Do you seriously want to argue against such basic facts?

Do go ahead and "laff". It takes a big man(or an especially dumb one) to make fun of himself. Guess you're both.

ODG
Thor jostled him with the most powerful godblast shown on-panel, and the Odinsword incident might as well be PIS, unless you want to claim that Thor has more strength in his arms than the combined blast of 3 skyfathers? Herc still managed to restrain one(the very same who had just managed to soak up one of Tiamut's attacks) long enough for Kurt to tp a few heroes to safety. Apart from displaying those uber energy-absorption powers, what exactly did they do to warrant them being so far above the flea-like heroes? Defying the Celestials at the beginning of time. Defeating a Celestial that pre-ascnesion, had to be ganged up on by multiple Celestials to be taken down, i,e., Tiamut? It's one thing to lowball the Exterminators, but this is striking me as being blatantly ignorant of how powerful they were. Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I will show the Heroes Reborn fight, once I have got the series dled. Apparently torrents are blocked on campus wifi, so it could take some time. Be patient.

What pre-ascension, post-ascension crap are you talking about? His "ascension" at the finale of Gaiman's run was retconned by Gillen. The Dreaming Celestial is still lodged on Earth, he's still dreaming away, even as herald and subherald level characters rape his body to death. laughing Go ahead and provide any sort of proof that Gillen has undone any of Gaiman's work or if he's just picking up after those events. I'm unpleasantly surprised at the sheer oafishness of such an assertion coming from you, but if you have any sort of basis for it, by all means, share it. Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Dark Beast used the Celestial's energies to create a portal to another reality. Sinister just took possession of Tiamut. Unless you want to argue that it was a brain dead Tiamut whom he took control of, I doubt one can waiver it off as "sh1t happens" when we have seen what Tiamut did to a Deviant Priest that tried a similar tactic as Sinister did. Or you want to dispute the fact that a herald-level em manipulator restructured his entire entire body. Or that a herald level bricks were blowing up chips of his armor. Do you seriously want to argue against such basic facts?

Do go ahead and "laff". It takes a big man(or an especially dumb one) to make fun of himself. Guess you're both. Dark Beast teleported directly inside Tiamut's head and manipulated his energies to open a portal to his universe. It's just another instance of Tiamut not really giving a crap about what's going on. I won't dispute that Tiamut who isn't bothering to defend himself or engage in a fight with interlopers who would manipulate him, would completely ignore people like Dark Beast and Sinister communing with his energies for their own purposes. Somehow, you dispute that Tiamut wasn't bothering to thwart their efforts. That Tiamut must have actively resisted them at some point... off-panel. All in some witless ploy to make it seem like Tiamut lacked for power against them. That's spectacularly retarded.

But go ahead, show me where Tiamut was even bothering to fight or resist Sinister or Dark Beast. No rush though. It's not everyday you see someone spectacularly e-combust over an utterly trivial non-argument. Quick, make a Sinister+Magneto vs. Galactus thread while you're at it.

The groundswell of support I'm sure you're expecting will help collaterally bolster your case in this thread. thumb up

TheGodKiller
I'll take back what I said regarding the Exterminator/Celestials in this thread, because I found this while browsing through my X-Termination folder:
Edit: The thumbing of this image isn't working. I'll just link you to my photobucket library where you can see the scan for your yourself:
http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/TheGodKiller666/library/?sort=3&page=1
It's the very first scan of the bunch.

Considering that the Death Seed was essentially established as the Exterminators' kryptonite earlier in the series, it appears Tiamut's performance in that arc can be excused.

I am not going to overlook the rest of your post though.
Originally posted by ODG
Go ahead and provide any sort of proof that Gillen has undone any of Gaiman's work or if he's just picking up after those events. I'm unpleasantly surprised at the sheer oafishness of such an assertion coming from you, but if you have any sort of basis for it, by all means, share it.

The fact that the whole point of his so called "ascension" was that he was to have accepted the Fulcrum/TOAA's invitation to leave this plane of existenc, and roam around the multiverse as his companion?

As it so happens, per Gillen(and later Pak), Tiamut is still lodged on Earth and he's still dreaming away.
Originally posted by ODG

Dark Beast teleported directly inside Tiamut's head and manipulated his energies to open a portal to his universe. It's just another instance of Tiamut not really giving a crap about what's going on. I won't dispute that Tiamut who isn't bothering to defend himself or engage in a fight with interlopers who would manipulate him, would completely ignore people like Dark Beast and Sinister communing with his energies for their own purposes. Somehow, you dispute that Tiamut wasn't bothering to thwart their efforts. That Tiamut must have actively resisted them at some point... off-panel. All in some witless ploy to make it seem like Tiamut lacked for power against them. That's spectacularly retarded.

But go ahead, show me where Tiamut was even bothering to fight or resist Sinister or Dark Beast. No rush though. It's not everyday you see someone spectacularly e-combust over an utterly trivial non-argument. Quick, make a Sinister+Magneto vs. Galactus thread while you're at it.

The groundswell of support I'm sure you're expecting will help collaterally bolster your case in this thread. thumb up
Yup, and opening a portal to another insignificant reality among the billions that the Celestials constructed somehow equates to taking complete control of the damn Celestial itself. Totally equitable and interchangeable scenarios.

He didn't even fight back. In case you missed it, that is the point. Or are you suffering selective amnesia regarding what happens to low-level villains who try to control Tiamut's power? Btw, Sinister's transgressions were large enough to warrant the whole Celestial Host to come to Earth to diffuse the situation, and it was only after Sinister left his body that Tiamut finally showed up his pu$$y face and told his buddies to spare the Earth and go back. The same thing never happened with Dark Beast though.

Yeah, because Galactus and Tiamut are so totally the same character...

Yes, because I am indeed the type of poster who needs people to cheerlead him to victory in a thread where I actually give the character that I am supposedly e-combusting over, the majority win.

guy222
The two brothers who wrote the last Eternals is canon. Regarding the current crap w Tiamut is the writers choice as always. I b glad when the Dreaner returns written properly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.