Frank Martin vs Uri Boyka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted unarmed deathmatch in karate dojo
Who takes it?

The Fat Rambo
Urine.

marwash22
good match. not sure.

FrothByte
Huh. Great match. Boyka is one of the best ring fighters you could get for h2h combat. On the other hand Martin's feats borders on the cartoonish.

For now I'd lean on Boyka, simply because he's gone up against skilled opponents 1 on 1 whereas I don't recall Martin going up against skilled opponents. Martin's best feats where him beating the crap out of multiple opponents.

Lestov16
Martin was going up against near superhuman opponents
NxDrlCcUZ3U
tGJ6OuhJ1f0

Note how he was getting punched literally across the room and through concrete walls, but still was overcoming his opponents. IDK if Boyka's ever taken on anybody that strong or durable.

Darth Martin
Martin.

Again, dude is the live-action equivalent of a cartoon character who never loses so his feats are ridiculous. Boyka, as someone said above, is a ring fighter. Martin is somewhat of a an assassin(although not really by trade). He kills his opponents with ease. Both guys are similar in their flashiness but I'm going with Martin.

The Fat Rambo
Boyka rapes. He is faster and has more Will than a retirement village.

Lestov16
Bullshit. Frank is way faster, considering how he's able to beat the shit out of 3 men in the time it takes for a gun to fall a couple of feet. And he's way more durable, considering how he's able to get knocked through concrete walls without a scratch.

The Fat Rambo
None of them were half as skilled as the guys Boyka fought.

Lestov16
Actually, it's the opposite. Boyka's never taken on a man who can launch people across rooms and through walls, like Frank did.

Robtard
Once Martin gets all oiled up, it's over for Boyka.

Lestov16
Seduction is not applicable in this thread, Rob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.