30 foot Graboid(Tremors) vs 30 Foot Croc(Lake Placid) vs 25 Foot Shark (Jaws)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Under the surface giants face off. Lets say Graboids can swin lol

marwash22
dunno, but Sharktopus solos all of these fools.

Lestov16
Even the Sharktopus would fall to the Sharknado. You can't beat mother nature.

And I think the Croc was the most durable, even though it's been years since I've seen Tremors, Lake Placid, or Jaws.

marwash22
good point, sir! Sharknado ain't nothin' to phuck with.

but yeah, I'd also go with the croc from "Lake Placid".

Impediment
The crocodile has to breathe, so it's screwed in an underwater fight.

The shark has the underwater advantage, but won't be able to bite through the Graboid's extremely thick hide. An elephant gun couldn't even penetrate though it's skin, remember? From the first movie?

marwash22
i assumed the fight starts with all of them in the water, but not under it. The shark would have to drag the croc under, and even then it's not a sure victory 'cause crocs can survive underwater... but for how long i dunno.

Lestov16
How strong was the Graboid? The Croc might be able to get past the thick hide, although IDK entirely.

marwash22
Hyenas can bite through an elephant's hide and chew through the bones... crocs bite around 5 times harder than hyenas.

golem370
Well one of the bigger Garboids dragged a ford station wagon under the ground buried it whole. Can you beat the expression that the bear had?

Impediment
In water Graboids have no means of propulsion. The barbs that cover their bodies are their means of locomotion while underground.

If the shark can bite through the hide, then I say Jaws wins.

The croc still has to breathe.

golem370
It could hide in the ocean floor

marwash22
Originally posted by Impediment
The croc still has to breathe. Crocs eat underwater all the time, and it's not even a guarantee the shark could drag it under in the first place.

golem370
If it gets hold of the croc's tail I would think he could shake it off.

golem370
http://youtu.be/as-Yl14N79A

TheGodKiller
Graboid wins.

juggerman
Originally posted by Impediment
The crocodile has to breathe, so it's screwed in an underwater fight.

The shark has the underwater advantage, but won't be able to bite through the Graboid's extremely thick hide. An elephant gun couldn't even penetrate though it's skin, remember? From the first movie?

No the elephant gun couldn't penetrate the ground to get to the Graboid. They weren't all that durable iirc

BloodRain
Sharks>Crocs>Worms.

Newjak
Originally posted by juggerman
No the elephant gun couldn't penetrate the ground to get to the Graboid. They weren't all that durable iirc Yeah I was gonna point that out as well.

I mean one killed itself running into a wall in the first movie. And when one broke into hte basement of Burt's him and his wife shot one to death just fine although they did use a lot of bullets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.