Thor vs OWAW non Sundipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor have the belt of strength here.

Superman is in the same Mindset he was in when he faced the Probes. Not sundipped for this fight.

Who wins?

dmills
This'll go over well. On second thought who am I kidding. It won't...At all...

xJLxKing
Superman 7/10

JakeTheBank
Cue the flaming/baiting/lowballing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cue the flaming/baiting/lowballing.

That's really what's starting to kill debating for me. Disagreements on how fights go are fine, but when threads are filled with pages on end over seeing how far people can go by lowballing a feat, it's not entertaining anymore.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins.
http://i.qkme.me/35w3hq.jpg

Endless Mike
Uh... hmm. Not sure.

Insane Titan
Thor wins.

The probes were mainly fodder Superman fought

xJLxKing
Same fodder beat the jla

h1a8
Superman wins 10/10
Stronger, much Faster, multitask powers (hard to defend against all of them at the same time). Also the freeze breath would be almost unfair here.

CosmicComet
Obviously Superman.

Since he's not holding back in this mindset, Thor can't stop the speed blitz.

xJLxKing
I wonder how Thor will fight a speedblitz when Superman is also using Freeze Breath/Heat Vision at the same time

CosmicComet
Thor won't be fighting anything.

Thor will simply be a statue. The speed difference is that large. Of course people won't like to hear that and will just try to 'lol' wave it off, but there isn't an objective argument against it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Must be great to have AOE attacks to counter those pesky speed based attacks. If only Thor had those. Or a hammer that draws all energy into it.

And the Superman scene most referenced had him fighting a lot more like Doomsday then he tactically was earlier.

CosmicComet
Must be great to have AOE attacks to counter those pesky speed based attacks. If only Thor had those. Or a hammer that draws all energy into it. '

Absolutely not.

This has been tepidly brought up before without considering the actual requirements. It does not help him.

Why? Because Thor has to initiate those AOE attacks, barring that, those AOE attacks still have to be fast enough in the first place to not be outrun.

I'll just assume the latter requirement is fulfilled, but Thor still has to activate said attacks, which to Superman will be taking a long time to happen. Again, the speed difference is that large.

Superman thinks and moves his body in less than femtoseconds. Thor is at best in the microsecond range by feats.

h1a8
Must be great to have AOE attacks to counter those pesky speed based attacks. If only Thor had those. Or a hammer that draws all energy into it.

And the Superman scene most referenced had him fighting a lot more like Doomsday then he tactically was earlier.

Thor only uses AOE attacks when faced against multiple enemies (usually surrounding him). Is there a time he used one against a single humanoid sized opponent?

Thor usually draws straight line beam energy into the hammer by blocking it first.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins 10/10
Stronger, much Faster, multitask powers (hard to defend against all of them at the same time). Also the freeze breath would be almost unfair here.

carver9
People post in here is outright insane.

Diesldude
LOL at calling superman's attack pesky. Two "pesky" hits will have Thor dreaming about lady siff.

pym-ftw
So just standard Thor, with the belt

Superman probably, lol at anyone saying easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.